من یک پارسی اصیل هستم 95% ا

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Change of heart...Enjoy the ride. Even other reached out to tell you're out of line ... lmao.

Keep trying to save face by display what environment you were brought up in. Mama would be proud.
You take issue with an attempt of moment of recognition for a political prisoner..and then back it up with accusing me I survive off IR which others shafted you on that idea then you went ape crazy justifying ur shitty existence...lol

wonder what you would tell that person in prison face to face?????? You don't seem to fall short of wild imagination.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Zer zer nabaashe, an damaaghoo. I was surely not brought up in an environment where people get called ahmagh for no reason. Thats the environment you miserable cock sucker got brought up in. In my upbringing there is no bowing down to someone who talks kos o shere birabt all day long. Btw, as expected, you moron are not willing to "let it go" as you announced, so then dont cry and complain like a little child when you get what you ask for.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Dear hole understanding ur colorful past and the fact that you're a known clown I will curb my confrontation ..not worth my time...after all you don't seem legit or levelheaded. I appreciate the admin for understanding theres a pattern and past to ur behavior around here.

My previous offer still stands.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2014
Scientifically, it would've been impossible for a society like Iran to continue the modernization and progress of 1970s without a major setback. History says the setback came in the form of a revolution in 1979, but that's just one of the many ways the setback could've happened. It could've been a lot worse, it could've been milder, who knows? Reality remains: Iran was never going to become the utopia many nostalgic and patriotic souls imagine. It would've been more or less where it is now with some minor differences. Every single day I arrive at that conclusion from a different angle with different reasons.
A clear case of the Dunning-Kruger effect at work!!

Dec 30, 2014
ببین عزیز, اینا رو ول کنی یه عمر جفنگ بارت میکنن. همین بابایی که الان نگران ریدن و آنارشی و این کس و شعراست , همینی که اینجا ادای گاندی رو در میاره, خودش اینجا کم نریده یادش رفته چه فحش هایی که اینجا نداره, چه فحش هایی رو لاییک نکرده. یادش رفته که تنها دلیل دوستیه این بابا با اون دیوس بیمار گینز این بوده که اون قرمساق از پست اولش معلوم بود واسه توهین و درگیری با چینسکی اومده. وگرنه, کلاه خودتو قاضی کن, برو نوشته های اون قرمساق گینز رو از روز اول مرور کن, بیا یه نوشته اون بیسواد رو واسه ما بیار که نشون بده چیزی به این سایت ارائه داده. هیچی پیدا نخواهی کرد غیر از روز اول به چینسکی پریدن. ولی اون قرمساق شد پیشنماز این بابا و دار و دستش چون با چینسکی در افتاد. اون موقع همین بابا دیگه گاندی ماندی سرش نمیشد , واسه فحش ها و توهین های طرف هم لاییک میزد و میزنه. ببین باور کن اینا آدم نیستن, این یکی رو باور کن. ایرونی رو قرمساق حساب کن تا موقعی که بهت ثابت کنه که نیست وگرنه بهت ضربه میزنن چون بیشترشون قرمساقن وگرنه اون بلا رو سر کشور خودشون نمیآوردن. انقدر تو تاریخ به هم خیانت نمیکردن واسه دو قرون کمتر و بیشتر. اینا فحش که میخورن, همشون گاندی میشن, به فکر دموکراسی میوفتن, ولی وقتی دو نفر دورشون جمع میشن, شیر میشن, فحش که میدن هیچ, سرتم به باد میدن, نفست رو صدات رو هم میبرن, یه لیوان آب هم روت میخورن, به ریش هرچی دموکراسی هم میخندن. تاریخشون اینه, ژنشون همیشه همین بوده. در هیچ زمانی و در هیچ مقطعی بهتر از این نبودن.
I see you are still referring to yourself in third person. Below is a short excerpt on what it could signify. For more information, see this link (https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/the-psychology-of-referring-to-yourself-in-the-third-person), or simply see your therapist again. Do it. You really need it.
=======================================================================================================================

When we hear it happen, habitual illeism — the barely pronounceable word that describes the act of using the third person when talking about oneself — tends to signal to the rest of us one of a number of personality quirks in the speaker, none of them good: A stunted intellect (“Sloth loves Chunk”); the presence of psychotic personality disorders (“Smeagol hates nasty Hobbitses”); rampant egoism (“Doctor Doom shall be master of Earth!”); or a journalist using horribly awkward turns of phrase that belong in the print era (at least, that’s in the opinion of your present author).

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Dear hole, you got it won't let it go and will piss on ur grave when a chance given. I think you only understand this lingo.
Ok, dont let it go, bebin che kheshtaki azat paare konam. Just dont go and cry and complain, jendeh dozaari.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I see you are still referring to yourself in third person. Below is a short excerpt on what it could signify. For more information, see this link (https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/the-psychology-of-referring-to-yourself-in-the-third-person), or simply see your therapist again. Do it. You really need it.
=======================================================================================================================

When we hear it happen, habitual illeism — the barely pronounceable word that describes the act of using the third person when talking about oneself — tends to signal to the rest of us one of a number of personality quirks in the speaker, none of them good: A stunted intellect (“Sloth loves Chunk”); the presence of psychotic personality disorders (“Smeagol hates nasty Hobbitses”); rampant egoism (“Doctor Doom shall be master of Earth!”); or a journalist using horribly awkward turns of phrase that belong in the print era (at least, that’s in the opinion of your present author).
Bacheh koon delet vaase porse badit tang shod? Khiaali nist, piaalato biaar poresh konam. Mesle hamishe :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Mikonim? shomaa haa goozaa sage ki baashid aakhe? bebin che raahat az emrooz be fardaa pishnamaaz peydaa mikonan pofyoozaa...kesaafato bi pransipi az saro rootoon mibaare, ye mosht kos keshe bi hoviyat. Mamlekatetoon ham vaase hamin be in rooz oftaade, chon doshmanaaye oon rejime ham az khodeshoon chizi kam nadaaran :)

aare biaaiid, faghat goftam vaghti jeretoon daadam, gerye zaari nakonid.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Lol you're like a bot parsing nonsense of third kind..messing with you..come down..not worth it..

Go for a walk bro. Don't be so naive.. so what I called you stupid and you fuckin paid it back to my parents... go fuck off a bit..chilllllllllax

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Lol you're like a bot parsing nonsense of third kind..messing with you..come down..not worth it..

Go for a walk bro. Don't be so naive.. so what I called you stupid and you fuckin paid it back to my parents... go fuck off a bit..chilllllllllax
تو گه زیادی خوردی اصلا از همون اول گفتی احمق. این بچه بازی ها و سوسول بازی ها رو هم برو تحویل عمت بده. فحش یا باد هواست که اونوقت هیچ فرقی نمیکنه به کی بدی, و چه جوری بدی, یا اینکه چیز بدیه که اونوقت فرقی نمیکنه به خود طرف بدی یا به ننه باباش. جفتش بده . یعنی جونور مراقب زر زرات باش, یا به من فحش نمیدی, یا اگه بدی, من خودت و ننه بابات و جد و آبادت با هم فرقی ندارید, همتونو با هم یه جا تو کیسه میکنم. دیگه انتخاب با خودته. مسخره کردن خودشونو...به من فحش بده, به ننم نده, به بابام بده, به آبجیم نده...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Bizarre ranter with authentic hi Iranian %.. you make char-payan look like an intelligent soul.

حسابی قاتی و قات زدی..

.have a nice rest of the year.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2014
Mikonim? shomaa haa goozaa sage ki baashid aakhe? bebin che raahat az emrooz be fardaa pishnamaaz peydaa mikonan pofyoozaa...kesaafato bi pransipi az saro rootoon mibaare, ye mosht kos keshe bi hoviyat. Mamlekatetoon ham vaase hamin be in rooz oftaade, chon doshmanaaye oon rejime ham az khodeshoon chizi kam nadaaran :)

aare biaaiid, faghat goftam vaghti jeretoon daadam, gerye zaari nakonid.
Your pre-occupation with everyone's rear-end is also a sign of a severe childhood trauma! Please seek help!

p.s. If you are trying to prove that you are a low-class, vile creature, you can stop now. We were all convinced a long time ago.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Bizarre ranter with authentic hi Iranian %.. you make char-payan look like an intelligent soul.

حسابی قاتی و قات زدی..

.have a nice rest of the year.
Hamchin khodeto az oon jodaa nakon, hamatoon ye gohid. Na to chizi az oon kam daari na oon az to. this is an iranian phenom: you barely can side with anyone as both sides are in most cases fucked up. Jaryaan to o oon baba hamin ham az hamin gharaare.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Your pre-occupation with everyone's rear-end is also a sign of a severe childhood trauma! Please seek help!

p.s. If you are trying to prove that you are a low-class, vile creature, you can stop now. We were all convinced a long time ago.
we? who is we, bacheh koon? You oghdei koon nashoor are here because a certain admin banned you a couple of years ago. vagarna to ane manam nisti, beran postaato too in forum jam konan, mohtavaash, az pehene asb kamtare. To goozi naboodi o nisti, dar hich zamine ii hich harfi vaase goftan nadaashti o nadaari. Dar asl to aashghaal age man naboodam aslan vojode mazaazi nadaashti. To az rooze aval vaase khordane ane man injaa register kardi :)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Hamchin khodeto az oon jodaa nakon, hamatoon ye gohid. Na to chizi az oon kam daari na oon az to. this is an iranian phenom: you barely can side with anyone as both sides are in most cases fucked up. Jaryaan to o oon baba hamin ham az hamin gharaare.
And you're the observing deciding party..what was vivid is how ready you are to hear profanity and serve back or better said as how you instigated and kept on going...all over observing someone's name who is on Erdogans jail (allies of ur hated IR).. when you put it all together you sound like a bully who smells for blood and has no logic.
. Dont know you but others attest to ur prior history too, lay off responding..put the energy into self check..

Sinoara

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
And you're the observing deciding party..what was vivid is how ready you are to hear profanity and serve back or better said as how you instigated and kept on going...all over observing someone's name who is on Erdogans jail (allies of ur hated IR).. when you put it all together you sound like a bully who smells for blood and has no logic.
. Dont know you but others attest to ur prior history too, lay off responding..put the energy into self check..

Sinoara
Yes my prior history is well known and its mostly been about educating bunch of bisavaad on this site. thats been the main part of my history and i am one of the oldest members of this board. One of the most important parts of my history on this board has been providing loads, probably hundreds of pages of books and articles over the years for the same bunch of bisavaad. Be it in politics, economy, sports, ...you name it. You could sit down and learn a thing or two aswell instead of spamming site with your nonsense.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
They say ppl dont recall your contributions but how you treated them. I generally respect you but at the same time question your choices and attitude.

A wise man who was anally taking issue with unrelated post in a net forum with 45 regular members????? You can do better.

Added; I noticed you take issue with quality of my posts..most ignore unless they're mod'ing.the mods here are cool and accommodating too. Is ur life so limited to start policing such forum or u use that excuse to put me down??? Well won't work.

عقده خود بزرگ بینی را سخته ندیدنش در پستهات.
.. چرند پرند هات هم که های- کوالیتی هستن

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.