من یک پارسی اصیل هستم 95% ا

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
They say ppl dont recall your contributions but how you treated them. I generally respect you but at the same time question your choices and attitude.

A wise man who was anally taking issue with unrelated post in a net forum with 45 regular members????? You can do better.

Added; I noticed you take issue with quality of my posts..most ignore unless they're mod'ing.the mods here are cool and accommodating too. Is ur life so limited to start policing such forum or u use that excuse to put me down??? Well won't work.

عقده خود بزرگ بینی را سخته ندیدنش در پستهات.
.. چرند پرند هات هم که های- کوالیتی هستن
وقتی میگم خودتو همچین هم از اون چهارپا جدا ندون, بیدلیل نمیگم. شما ها تو جزئیات زندگی با هم مشکل دارید, چون تو به اون میپری دلیل نمیشه تو خرابی ذات و فرهنگ چیزی ازش کم داشته باشی. فرهنگ کلیتون یکیه, تو دروغ و دغل و یاوه گویی و نامردی و غیره خیلی به هم شباهت دارید. فرقتون در اینه که اون با این رژیم حال میکنه چون ازش نون میخوره, تو دستت تو رژیم به جایی بند نیست, اگه میتونستی مقدار نیمه هنگفتی از کنار رژیم بخوری, میخوردی, شاید هم میخوری و اینجا ادا اطفار در میاری. کاری که خیلی از ایرونی ها میکنن. به هر حال به نظر انسان حقیری میای. ببین الان دو روزه داری یه نوشته چسکی و دم دستی رو مرتب ادیت میکنی, الان هم این جریان عقده رو بهش اضافه کردی, ...واقعا نمیدونم بهت بخندم, یا به حالت گریه کنم که دو روزه فکر و ذکرت شده این یه دونه پست که از همون اولش هم جفنگ بود, حالا بعد ۶ بار ادیت بازم جنفگه. یعنی حد و حدود فکریه تو اینه. واقعا دلم میسوزه, جدی میگم.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Lol what a moron..Ok you win ..move on and continue improving your immediate and distant ppl with ur Pearl's. What a freaking ahole in so many ways. You got some serious issues and its vivid. Koskhol khereft.
You know by flapping your gums here ppl can understand how eff'd up you are;think purpose is served.
You can read shit thru someone's GPS.
Ok bravo. Delusional mofo. Strong denial is a trait of folks with issues.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Lol what a moron..Ok you win ..move on and continue improving your immediate and distant ppl with ur Pearl's. What a freaking ahole in so many ways. You got some serious issues and its vivid. Koskhol khereft.
You know by flapping your gums here ppl can understand how eff'd up you are;think purpose is served.
You can read shit thru someone's GPS.
Ok bravo. Delusional mofo. Strong denial is a trait of folks with issues.
باورکن اینجوری نیست ننه سگ . منو اینجا کسی دیگه لازم نیست بشناسه, من فکر کنم حدود ۲۰ ساله اینجام, همیشه هم همینی بودم که هستم, خوبیم و بدیم واسه همه مشخصه, واسم فرقی هم نمیکنه کی چی میبینه, کی چی دوست داره ببینه کی باهام موافقه, کی مخالف به تخمم هم نیست, چون اگه باشه دیگه نمیتونم خودم باشم. واقعیت اینه که این تویی که هرچی بیشتر مینویسی, یه سری بیشتر حالیشون میشه که چه موجود حقیر و بی دست و پایی هستی. من واقعا دلم یه خورده واست میسوزه که چطور این مخ گنجشکیه تو قادر نیست این جریان ساده رو آنالیز کنه و جلوشو بگیره: تویی که داری خودتو میشناسونی نه من.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Haha...ridi be khodet mofo..dont get a heart attack grandpa..میگن کسخوله سر دعوای مجازی جان داد...lmfao
Not done with you peabrain..

keep displaying your parents product. They ve proud.

قول بده زودی جواب بدی..اروپا مفتی زندگی میکنی؟؟ نکنه ولفر میزنی خیلی بالانس نیستی

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Haha...ridi be khodet mofo..dont get a heart attack grandpa..میگن کسخوله سر دعوای مجازی جان داد...lmfao
Not done with you peabrain..

keep displaying your parents product. They ve proud.

قول بده زودی جواب بدی..اروپا مفتی زندگی میکنی؟؟ نکنه ولفر میزنی خیلی بالانس نیستی
یواش یواش قشنگ داری اون درون کیریتو نمایان میکنی. میگم, من همیشه آدم حقیر و یاوه گو رو خیلی زود میشناسم. به علاوه حقارت , خنگ هم هستی حالیت نیست چطور داری کونه خودتو حراج میکنی. راستی میدونی الان چند دفعه گفتی که دیگه نمیخوای ادامه بدی و باز اومدی رو کیر من بارفیکس زدی؟ خوب مگه کسی زورت کرده کس مشنگ؟ خوب اگه میخوای ادامه بدی, ادامه بده. انقدر جار نزن. راحت کونتو بده.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
نه کون طلا تویه گوز از نظر هوش و ذکاوت در حدی نیستی که کسی رو کیر کنی, تو از اون نوع بدبختایی هستی که جلو قفس طوطی میخوان حیوونو به حرف بیارن, آخر طوطیه اونارو به حرف میاره. فعلا نشوندمت روش, از قرار معلوم بهت حال هم میده, نمک گیر شدی
:)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
After consulting with veteran members its apparent the loose dog that you are back to bark crazy and grab legs. They know you and tell me to lay off ur nutty case, LOL
The moron that you are and the rule of the planet, karma shall serve you. Glad others attest to ur unstable personality. Enuff said. Bark on!!!!!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
After consulting with veteran members its apparent the loose dog that you are back to bark crazy and grab legs. They know you and tell me to lay off ur nutty case, LOL
The moron that you are and the rule of the planet, karma shall serve you. Glad others attest to ur unstable personality. Enuff said. Bark on!!!!!
looool :D "consulted veteran members?" looooool kiiiiiram to oon veteran memberi ke toye kooni bekhaai consultesh koni...mordam az khande...chi shod dardet oomad dast be daamane kesaaye dige shodi? LOL

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
You float in this urine and feces of mindset 24/7 ? Sick bastard...no wonder. Your an animal ..how is it that you're loose? Most communities would cut you some years baba to stop playing with your hole on and on. Sick motherfucker. Disgusting olagh 2pa.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
You float in this urine and feces of mindset 24/7 ? Sick bastard...no wonder. Your an animal ..how is it that you're loose? Most communities would cut you some years baba to stop playing with your hole on and on. Sick motherfucker. Disgusting olagh 2pa.
کس کشه حروم زاده من همه نوع راه جلو پات گذاشتم, یه گهی خوردی شروع کردی, حالا توش موندی. بهت گفتم, حالا که خودت شروع کردی, یا خودتم خفه میشی یا خفت میکنم. ولی تو از اون کون پلنگا هستی که خوشت میاد, کون دادن بهت مزه میده, با جر خوردن حال میکنی وگرنه چاره کارت خیلی آسونه. فقط باید خفه شی. وگرنه همینه که هست.

Oct 18, 2010
is there anybody out there?

What are the rules of this forum?

A. No personal attacks on any member or individual of the site
1. You CANNOT use profanity to get your message across.
2. You CANNOT insult family members.
3. You CANNOT intimidate members by continuously trying to engage them.
B. No posts that can be considered advertisement of any kind.
1. You CANNOT make any posts that declare times for demonstrations etc.
2. You CANNOT post links to external political or religious sites.
3. You CANNOT continuously push your views on topics on other members.
C. No humiliation of any religious belief is allowed - ISP has no tolerance policy in this regard.
D. No posts with disturbing pictures/videos will be allowed.
E. No racist comments, jokes or pictures are allowed.
F. No promotion of religion or political beliefs are allowed. Members who are deemed to be promoting a certain political belief will be removed from the forum.
G: No URL is allowed to be posted in the subject heading.
H: Most topics on Israel/Palestine issue will be locked/removed, since from the experience, this topics always leads to fights and arguments amongst members.
I: Mods and Admins can at anytime restrict or block your access to ISP Forums if you are using Proxy / VPN or any other method to mask your IP.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Ok you win..you have the filthiest mouth and are from a background that none of us can match in vulgarity. Be happy you won naneh jendeh.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Ok you win..you have the filthiest mouth and are from a background that none of us can match in vulgarity. Be happy you won naneh jendeh.
Thing is, its always an easy win against illiterate haroom zaadeh like you. Try it in politics, sports, religious talks, you name it...and the result will be the same: an easy win. TKO

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ aaah so that's where the short fuse is, you saw me as a competition to ur lowly existence on some boards...ok I get it now.

And you crave a chance for a discussion to revisit my ancestory while at it.. lol what a fucked up moron.

So what that u can curse and talk some sense at the same time..so fucking what???? Get a life curse words monster.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
^ aaah so that's where the short fuse is, you saw me as a competition to ur lowly existence on some boards...ok I get it now.
Mibini koon palang? to nemitooni, baa kir khordan o koon daadan haal mikoni. bebinim hala dige chand dafe mikhaai tamoom koni o baaz nemitooni jelo kooneto begiri. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.