من یک پارسی اصیل هستم 95% ا

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Hello ego..where the fuck u went? 20 more years not a problem.
Not a problem.
Be my pleasure , yes still got the sailors mouth..

Man ur ego is larger than my balls motherfukker

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I sincerely apologize to mods and rest for having to see all this. Truly ashamed but hope you understand my position;had to drag out of him what the hang up is. The short fuse..the bad IC chip the fucked up connection. And the ego issue..lol

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I sincerely apologize to mods and rest for having to see all this. Truly ashamed but hope you understand my position;had to drag out of him what the hang up is. The short fuse..the bad IC chip the fucked up connection.
Mibini badbakht, be in migan aadame haghir o bi khaayeh. this is why i said, its not about me, its about you showing your true self. Either its bad and you dont do it but if you do, then dont come up with this kind of two faced and haghir shit. do it like a man or dont do it at all you lousy motherfucker.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Mibini badbakht, be in migan aadame haghir o bi khaayeh. this is why i said, its not about me, its about you showing your true self. Either its bad and you dont do it but if you do, then dont come up with this kind of two faced and haghir shit. do it like a man or dont do it at all you lousy motherfucker.
U are. Not worth a fuck ..

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
akhe badbakhte haroom loghmeh, with all you have said and done in this thread, you cant even make a case for yourself anymore. Ok, chinaski is what he is, people know that, but you, the same motherfucker who tried to simulate and play act the nice guy has now outed himself as a sick bitch not even able to be true to his own words and announcements. You remember as i said its not about me? Its about you, getting yourself down and me making you show your true self. Martikeye bi maghze haghir :)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
akhe badbakhte haroom loghmeh, with all you have said and done in this thread, you cant even make a case for yourself anymore. Ok, chinaski is what he is, people know that, but you, the same motherfucker who tried to simulate and play act the nice guy has now outed himself as a sick bitch not even able to be true to his own words and announcements. You remember as i said its not about me? Its about you, getting yourself down and me making you show your true self. Martikeye bi maghze haghir :)
There you go 3rf person...I stopped right there

Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.