نتايج ليگ برتر واليبال

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
به گزارش "ورزش سه"، نخستین هفته از رقابت***های لیگ برتر والیبال در حالی به پایان رسید که مدعیان قهرمانی حریفان خود را شکست دادند.

در زاهدان شاگردان پیمان اکبری موفق شدند با نتیجه 3 بر یک شهرداری زاهدان را شکست دهند و سه امتیاز ارزشمند را با خود به تهران ببرند.

در کرج جوانان باانگیزه سایپا موفق شدند تنها یک گیم از حریف قدرتمند خود بگیرند و شهرداری ارومیه در غیاب عبدالرضا علیزاده مصدوم با ارائه یک بازی برتر سه بر یک حریف خود را شکست داد.

میزان خراسان نیز در خانه خود کار دشواری برابر جواهری گنبد نداشت و در سه ست پیاپی حریف خود را شکست داد.

نتایج کامل هفته نخست لیگ برتر والیبال:
میزان خراسان 3 - جواهری گنبد صفر (25-22، 26-24، 25-17)
سایپای البرز یک - شهرداری ارومیه 3 (25-23، 19 – 25، 17 – 25، 18-25)
مهرپارس شیراز یک - متین ورامین 3 (25-22، 13-25، 20-25، 23-25)
تعاون گنبد یک - شهرداری تبریز 3 (20-25، 17 – 25، 29-27، 17 -25)
شهرداری زاهدان یک - پیکان تهران 3 (25-16، 19-25، 18-25، 23-25)
نوین کشاورز 3 - آلومینیوم المهدی 2 (25-22، 18 -25، 25-23،*** 24-26، 15-13)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
این چه لیگ برتریه؟ تیم از شیراز و زاهدان و بندر عباس هست ولی از مازندران نیست؟ بله گنبد ٢ تا تیم داره ولی گنبد رو که از مازندران جدا کردند و کلا گنبدی ها همیشه رو ترکمن هاشون حساب میکردن چون ترکمن های گنبد استعداد والیبالشون خیلی بالاست. تو همون ساری برن بگردن میتونن یه تیم از تو خیابون جمع کنن که در حد لیگ برتر باشه. مازندران استعداد والیبالش هم مثل کشتی و وزنه برداری و فوتبالش بالاست.

Oct 18, 2002
این چه لیگ برتریه؟ تیم از شیراز و زاهدان و بندر عباس هست ولی از مازندران نیست؟ بله گنبد ٢ تا تیم داره ولی گنبد رو که از مازندران جدا کردند و کلا گنبدی ها همیشه رو ترکمن هاشون حساب میکردن چون ترکمن های گنبد استعداد والیبالشون خیلی بالاست. تو همون ساری برن بگردن میتونن یه تیم از تو خیابون جمع کنن که در حد لیگ برتر باشه. مازندران استعداد والیبالش هم مثل کشتی و وزنه برداری و فوتبالش بالاست.
Unfortunately teams are from places that investors have chosen to go to.

Since the time I remember, hot bed of VB in Iran was Azarbaijan Gharbi,Hamedan and Mashhad in addition to Tehran. In pre disaster era ,teams from these 4 ostans were almost in final 4 of Amozeshgah ha games.
After revolution, to other regions got their talents known : Gonbad and Amol......

Amol had a good team for many years in the league ,forgot their name Started with K andended ith kole, a decent team....

In gonbad ,passion is high ad that I working against them. Similar symptoms as we have seen in football. Due to interest, some bus. people thought tey can afford two teams. Now their forces are split an they would both probably get relegated.

For better representation of talents in VB hot bed areas, I like to see teams from Hamedan and Amol and another team from Azarbaijan Gharbi added to the league.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
biAzar jan, Mazandaran has always been a force in VBall. I remember Tehran, Mazdandaran, Azarbaijaan Gharbi (mostly Oroomiyeh, do you remember Pakdis or Sandis Oroomiyeh? lol) and partly Khorasan to be the best in Iran. However Mazandaran aswell as Khorasan always had a big influence of Torkaman players within their teams who are very talented and very interested in VBall. Mazandarans east and Khorasans north is full of good talented iranian torkaman players. A friend of mine is from Bojnoord and he was a half torkaman and he was a heck of a player. Mazandarans best players came from east part of it namely Gonbad o Gorgan but the ISI have separated those parts of Mazandaran but Mazanis still had a good core of players from Sari o Amol o Noshahr. However i can imagine that the loss of torkaman areas to be a big hit to Mazani VBall in generell.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Week 2 matches are being played right now. 2 matches are being shown on national channels (Matin Varamin vs Aluminium Hormozgan on IRIB-Shabakeye Varzesh & Shahrdari Urumiyeh vs Novin Keshavarz Tehran on IRIB-Shabakeye Shoma), and other matches are being shown on ostani channels including Mizan Mashad vs Shahrdari Tabriz being shown on both IRIB-Tabriz & IRIB-Mashad.

I'm watching Mizan Mashad vs Shahradri Tabriz. Mizan won the first set by 25-20. Shahrdari won the 2nd set by 25-19. it's a quality match with super-excited fan attendance in Tabriz and a good number of TM Iran players are in this match , the likes of Farhad Zarif , Mehdi Mahdavi , Armin Tashakori , Adel Gholami & Alireza Mobasheri.

Oct 18, 2002
Week 2 matches are being played right now. 2 matches are being shown on national channels (Matin Varamin vs Aluminium Hormozgan on IRIB-Shabakeye Varzesh & Shahrdari Urumiyeh vs Novin Keshavarz Tehran on IRIB-Shabakeye Shoma), and other matches are being shown on ostani channels including Mizan Mashad vs Shahrdari Tabriz being shown on both IRIB-Tabriz & IRIB-Mashad.

I'm watching Mizan Mashad vs Shahradri Tabriz. Mizan won the first set by 25-20. Shahrdari won the 2nd set by 25-19. it's a quality match with super-excited fan attendance in Tabriz and a good number of TM Iran players are in this match , the likes of Farhad Zarif , Mehdi Mahdavi , Armin Tashakori , Adel Gholami & Alireza Mobasheri.

Thanks Mashdi. Keep us posted.
Which of above TM players play for Tabriz and which for Mizan?

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Close 3rd set between Shahrdari Tabriz & Mizan Mashad. quality services by both teams in this set.

It should be noted that this year's League has been named after Hossein Madani (RIP) , TM Iran head coach in the past and assistant coach of TM Iran before his passing this year.Madani also coached this very same Shahrdari Tabriz in the League last year. Adel Banakar is current Shahrdari Tabriz coach.

Last edited:

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Shahrdari Tabriz vs Mizan Mashad

Mizan won the 3rd set by 25-18 and is leading by 2 sets to 1.

Shahrdari has started the 4th set with a bang and is leading by 4-1 now.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Shahrdari Urumiyeh defeated Novin Keshavarz Tehran in 3 straight sets.

Several TM Iran players play for Shahrdari Urumiyeh including Shahram Mahmoodi , Pooriya Fayyazi , Milad Ebadipoor & Saeed Maroof (he moved back to Urumiyeh after one season with Matin Varamin).

Saeed Maroof has played for many clubs in many cities in his fantastic career which includes Pegah Urumiyeh , Sanam Tehran , Esteghlal Gonbad, Saipa Tehran , Damash Gilan, Kalleh Mazandaran , Shahrdari Urumiyeh & Matin Varamin.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Shahrdari Tabriz 1 - 3 Mizan Mashad

Mizan Mashad won a close 4th set by 25-22 and won the match by 3-1.

Excellent and well contested 4th set by both teams.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Week 2 matches were all played today and finished. the mid-week scheduling of League matches allows for proper TV coverage of just about all the matches (by national channels & ostani channels) without much conflict with IPL matches.

Today's results

بازرگانی جواهری گنبد 3 - 1 ارتعاشات صنعتی ایران
پیکان تهران 3 - 0 تعاون گنبد
شهرداری ارومیه 3- 0 نوین کشاورز تهران
شهرداری تبریز 1 - 3 میزان خراسان
متین ورامین 3 - 0 آلومینیوم هرمزگان
وزارت دفاع 3 - 1 سایپا البرز

Oct 18, 2002
Thanks Mashdi for updates.

Saeed maroof is a great player and I'm glad to see him turn the big$$$ of matin and play for the city and fans that made him who he is now...

Mashdi : I heard VB federation was experimenting with this new idea. They assigned most of U19 players to Erteashaat sanati. This way the company gets to sponsor U19, U19 players get to play together in league competition and build for future...Concern was that they may get demoralized by being so under age against their competition. What are your thoughts on that?

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Thanks Mashdi for updates.

Saeed maroof is a great player and I'm glad to see him turn the big$$$ of matin and play for the city and fans that made him who he is now...

Mashdi : I heard VB federation was experimenting with this new idea. They assigned most of U19 players to Erteashaat sanati. This way the company gets to sponsor U19, U19 players get to play together in league competition and build for future...Concern was that they may get demoralized by being so under age against their competition. What are your thoughts on that?
Yeah. the core of Erteashate Sanati team is U19 players and they are sponsoring TM Nojavanan. it's a new idea being tested by VB Federation and like you said it has it's pros and cons. i'm interested to see how this will work out for Erteashate Sanati in this Super League as well as how it will work out for TM U19 in upcoming world championship.

In terms of youth , what i'm interested in is this year's League-1 where a great influx of scouted young talents are about ready to compete in it. League-1 starts next week with 18 teams and a great number of cities have representation in it. the likes of Kaleh javan Amol , Setaregan javan Mazandaran , Shahrdari javan Urumiyeh , Mizan Farda Mashad , Malavan Bandar Anzali , Shahrdari Neyshaboor , GolGohar Sirjan , Pishgaman Ardekan , Kashi Bistoon Kermanshah , Zob Ahan Esfahan , Barez Kerman , Shahrdari Arak , Safir Ghom & Petroshimi Mahshahr.

Last edited:

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Week 3 matches have started. 2 matches are being live broadcast by national channels (Shoma & Varzesh channels) , and the rest of the matches are on local ostani channels.

Mizan Mashad vs Peykan Tehran (Shabakeye Shoma)

Shahrdari Urumiyeh vs Matin Varamin (Shabakeye Varzesh)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Week 3 results

تعاون گنبد 3– شهرداری زاهدان 2

ارتعاشات صنعتی ایران یک – شهرداری تبریز 3

3 میزان خراسان 2 – پیکان تهران

آلومینیوم المهدی 3 – پارس مهر فارس صفر

وزارت دفاع 3– نوین کشاورز 2

شهرداری ارومیه 3 – متین ورامین صفر

Tables of standing

گروه اول

1- پیکان تهران 8 امتیاز
2- میزان خراسان 7 امتیاز
3- شهرداری تبریز 6 امتیاز
4- بازرگانی جواهری گنبد 3 امتیاز
5- تعاون گنبد 2 امتیاز
6- شهرداری زاهدان یک امتیاز
7- ارتعاشات صنعتی ایران بدون امتیاز

گروه دوم

1- شهرداری ارومیه 9 امتیاز
2- متین ورامین 6 امتیاز
3- وزارت دفاع 5 امتیاز
4- آلومینیوم المهدی 4 امتیاز
5- نوین کشاورز 3 امتیاز
6- سایپا بدون امتیاز
مهر پارس فارس بدون امتیاز

Mizan Mashad 2 - 3 Peykan Thehran (highlights)

http://dl1.video.varzesh3.com/video/clip93/80/sport/valleyball/iran/week3/mizan_2_3_paykan.mp4

Shahrdari Urumiyeh 3 -0 Matin Varamin (highlights)

http://dl1.video.varzesh3.com/video/clip93/80/sport/valleyball/iran/week3/shahrdari_3_0_matin1.mp4

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
این پیکان قشنگ بازی میکنه. تیم جونداریه. شعبه والیبال همون تیم پیکانه که تیم فوتبال هم داره؟