هفت سال از درگذشت ناصر حجازی گذشت

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
RIP Nasser

Abedzadeh > Hejazi
هوشمند جان،من به کسانی‌ که به عابدزاده رای میدهند ایرادی نمیگیرم،چرا که آنها بازی ناصر حجازی را ندیده ا‌ند.شما جوانان انقلاب یک بازی عالی‌ از عابدزده در برابر استرالیا دیده اید هر وقت هم دلتان تنگ شود آن را در یوتیوب می‌بینید.اما وای به حال ما که هیچ بازی از ناصر خان در برابر کره شمالی‌،زسکا روسیه،کره جنوبی در جهنم پوسان،شیلی در جام جهانی‌ کوچک ۱۹۷۲،و دهها بازی دیگر او را نمیتوانیم ببیبینیم مگر ذهن ما آن را یاری نماید.تازه هم ذهن ما هم شاید یک یا دو حادثه اگر خیلی‌ خوب کار کند آن را به یاد بیاورد.واگر نه گفتن از حجازی هرچه قدر هم در سطح جهانی‌ تا بازیهایش را ندیده باشی‌ چیزی را حل نمیکند.
فقط برای شما دوست عزیز و بقیه دوستان باید بگویم که اگر عابدزاده بهتر از حجازی بود،الان نام عابدزاده به عنوان دومین دروازبان قرن آسیا توسط فیفا اعلام شده بود و نه نام ناصر حجازی.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Kasra jan you made a valid point, but Hejazi conceded 8 goals in WC I have watched all 3 1978 matches on YouTube.
Based on I’ve seen from him he was good but not great. I’m an EsEs fan and really respect Naser as a player and as a person.

imo Abedzadeh is the best keeper in the history of Asian football.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Kasra jan you made a valid point, but Hejazi conceded 8 goals in WC I have watched all 3 1978 matches on YouTube.
Based on I’ve seen from him he was good but not great. I’m an EsEs fan and really respect Naser as a player and as a person.

Houshi Jan considering 4 penalty kicks and 1 own goal, one blunder by Alahverdi and one unstoppable header by Rensenbrink.
Leaves just one goal he conceded while suffering from a dislocated shoulder against Peru.
8 goals none his fault and many top saves in those three games.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

هوشمند عزیز روی ٔگل خرده کسی‌ نمیتونه بسنجد .چون ناصر ۸ ٔگل خورد پس عابدزده بهتر است.اما اگر اینطوری است من حاضرم روی حرف تو باز بگویم حجازی بهتر از عابدزده بود.عابدزده از تیم ژاپن در نوامبر ۱۹۹۷ ۳ ٔگل خورد.ولی‌ حجازی هرگز از هیچ تیم اسیأی ۳ ٔگل نخورد.پس نتیجه میگیریم طبق گفته شما باز حجازی بهتر است.چرا که هیچ تیم اسیأی در تاریخ فوتبالش به حجازی ۳ ٔگل نزد.در حالیکه همین عابدزده ۳ ٔگل از ژاپن خورد.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
c
هوشمند عزیز روی ٔگل خرده کسی‌ نمیتونه بسنجد .چون ناصر ۸ ٔگل خورد پس عابدزده بهتر است.اما اگر اینطوری است من حاضرم روی حرف تو باز بگویم حجازی بهتر از عابدزده بود.عابدزده از تیم ژاپن در نوامبر ۱۹۹۷ ۳ ٔگل خورد.ولی‌ حجازی هرگز از هیچ تیم اسیأی ۳ ٔگل نخورد.پس نتیجه میگیریم طبق گفته شما باز حجازی بهتر است.چرا که هیچ تیم اسیأی در تاریخ فوتبالش به حجازی ۳ ٔگل نزد.در حالیکه همین عابدزده ۳ ٔگل از ژاپن خورد.
some valid points you mentioned ,apart from all these reasons and few clips here and there and the fact he was picked as second all time best Asian keeper .

The fact that a club like Manchester United was eager to sign an Asian goalkeeper in 1979 where transfers as such where unheard of must be enough reason for those who have not seen him play to know what a gem he was .

Didn't Manchester united know he conceded 8 goals in 3 world cup games ?

In fact they knew him well as the Scottish stars of united had first hand experience with him on the opposite goal and were happy to have him on their side .

These were the same arrogant scots who thought they were going to walk all over Iran team ,they changed their view after that match.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I respect your opinions and I do realize that you guys watched Nasser in action more than me.
All I can say is Nasser is the most popular EsEs player of all time, he was a true gentleman always behaved well on and off the pitch, and wasn’t scared of anyone including the regime. RIP

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I respect your opinions and I do realize that you guys watched Nasser in action more than me.
All I can say is Nasser is the most popular EsEs player of all time, he was a true gentleman always behaved well on and off the pitch, and wasn’t scared of anyone including the regime. RIP
Hooshi jan , it was sad to see Sallah leaving the pitch yesterday with shoulder injury ….this is exactly what happened with Hejazi during the game with Peru in second half but we couldn't replace him as we had used all our subs and he had to carry on and on the last goal he conceded he even dived on that dislocated shoulder and then rolled on the floor in pain ….

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Hooshi jan , it was sad to see Sallah leaving the pitch yesterday with shoulder injury ….this is exactly what happened with Hejazi during the game with Peru in second half but we couldn't replace him as we had used all our subs and he had to carry on and on the last goal he conceded he even dived on that dislocated shoulder and then rolled on the floor in pain ….

Attachments

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Kasra jan thanks for the picture and report of the incident , if I remember rightly he collided in the box with either Cubillas or Shoompitaj the giant Peruvian over a loose ball in the box that ended for a corner or goal kick .

We had terrible luck in that game ,first minute Alahverdi made that stupid blunder and then against the run of play the ref awarded them a softest penalty ever ,Abdollahi shouldred off the Peruvian in the box over a 50/50 ball and the guy didn't even fall down and that idiot called it a penalty !
(Compare that to the Argentine foul on Dejagah) and then our goalie gets injured like that and we cant replace him ….about time in this world cup we get a bit of luck for a change .

هفت سال از درگذشت دروازه بان اسطوره ای باشگاه استقلال و فوتبال ایران گذشت. ناصر حجازی نه تنها یک بازیکن، کاپیتان و سرمربی بلکه یک اسطوره بزرگ در فوتبال ایران به حساب می آید و فقدان او و امثال او در فوتبال ایران چیزی نیست که براحتی فراموش شود.
ناصر حجازی به لحاظ سجایای اخلاقی نمونه بود و هیچگاه درباره او کسی نشنید که ناپاک کار کند و همین مسئله بود که او را از خیلی‌ها متمایز می‌کرد. خاص بودن او به گونه‌ای بود که در کتاب مفاخر ایران نامش جای گرفت.
فقدان ناصر حجازی در سن 62 سالگی برای فوتبال ایران زود بود و همین که با وجود گذشت هفت سال هنوز نام این پیشکسوت بزرگ فوتبال ایران به احترام یاد می شود، نشان می دهد که او در مسیری
بوده که مردم بودند. ناصر حجازی درحالی هفت سال پیش از بین ما رفت که عاشقان استقلال هنوز به یاد او هستند
You're in love with the guy then you could hold a Memorial for him. his fans did it in many cities, I guess you have no problem affording it and there are many who could attend.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
You're in love with the guy then you could hold a Memorial for him. his fans did it in many cities, I guess you have no problem affording it and there are many who could attend.
Good point fariborz jan.Lets do it next year.I can easily do it,you should help me too,and both of us ,will hold his memorial.Payandeh va oghabaziz ,and other freinds welcome too.

Good point fariborz jan.Lets do it next year.I can easily do it,you should help me too,and both of us ,will hold his memorial.Payandeh va oghabaziz ,and other freinds welcome too.
You would need a planner, Rent a location and advertise on some local papers weeks in advance and provide the guests with some kinda drinks or snacks along with some Posters of him. it will be a nice gesture. Farshad would be able to help you. he's your guy to go to.

Since you know a lot about Hejazi then you can also give a speech.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
You would need a planner, Rent a location and advertise on some local papers weeks in advance and provide the guests with some kinda drinks or snacks along with some Posters of him. it will be a nice gesture. Farshad would be able to help you. he's your guy to go to.

Since you know a lot about Hejazi then you can also give a speech.

Great fariborz.Yes I should talk with Farshad about him.None of them talked about his achievements,such as the second best Goalkeeper in ASIA,his invitation to Man united and etc....The only guy who really knows about his achievements is Habib Roshanzadeh,who is the most knowledgable man after Dr sadr a great expert in Iran soccer history.Not only does roshanzadeh know a lot about him but also he has lots of memories during the departure to different tournaments and countries.