ولی فقیه امریکا!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
What Shots? Shots like MRP must go......Mobarak must be replaced.....Assad must go.......Ghadafi must go.........Provide arms to the militia in Syria by way of Turkey......deliver 16 new F-16 to Morsi (was announced yesterday)................and it's all done against the best long term interests of USA, doable only when people like Carter or Obama are in the White House.
Absolutely right but there still is a flaw. You are doing a good job recognizing alot of horrible happenings now but you are still not willing to go all the way to the bitter truth. Truth is, its not limited to Obama, Carter and hence the democrats alone. Bush and his family as example have set the ground on the new Al Qaida, they were the best friends of the same saudies who are sponsoring terrorism throughout the world for a long time now without being noticed because the US media have made sure they dont come under attack. The whole new world order shit started under Bush they are now just bring it to an end. This one started with 911 and i think everybody should know what it was good for by now. Therefore we need to understand that if you care for Iran, then you simply cant make a difference between democrats and republicans. In that regard the rules are set and they are not set in the white house but elsewhere and those who set those rules, are bigger than any US president, they are so big that a US president, no matter from which fucking party, knows he has to conduct himself properly or he will be in trouble. They do not ask too many questions. If you pay attention, when it comes to foreign policy specially in the middle east, they do not contradict themselves, a democrat keeps up the policies of the previews republican and a republican finishes the job for a democrat and on and on..

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
China,
Do you really think a Republican White House would have given a Moslem Brotherhood led nation F-16’s? I see what you say about the big picture and how each side can screw up at any time on any topic…….but the two parties are indeed governed by rather different ideologies which makes them behave differently. Besides, my observation these days is that there are many liberals posing as conservative and the other way around….worst, there are many middle of the road officials who are registered with one party but can go either way on any issue depending on who lobbies them.

As for the Brit thing…….Let’s not forget Russia as well – because when it comes to Iran, Brits have only 50% rights, so they think based on the 1907 entente with Russia. For the last century Iranian statesmen have been trying to play a balance political game between the Russians and the Brits/USA……Shah played a “Positive Balance” political game while Khomeini did the same except at least on front conducted a “Negative Balance” policy…ala na shaghi na gharbi…

Here is a bit of a story on Amir Kabir one of our most successful statesmen of the modern era…..in dealing with the two major powers in Iran. Amir Kabir had two people watching the Russian and British Embassy doors full time, logging the names of Iranian officials who openly visited the sites un-officialy and at odd times!! Amir Kabir then went out and ousted these officials from government responsibilities which made him a lot of enemies, while at the same time allowed him to do some good things for a country stalled under the Ghajars and the endless number of Anglo-Russian trewaties….

BTW - the progressive Obama announced today a "blogger" (Denis McDonough) as his Cheif of staff...!! what is next? assigning a "Hacker" as a Minsiter of defense? lol

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
China,
Do you really think a Republican White House would have given a Moslem Brotherhood led nation F-16’s? I see what you say about the big picture and how each side can screw up at any time on any topic…….but the two parties are indeed governed by rather different ideologies which makes them behave differently.l
Wahabism is actually the worst kind of purist islam and the whole Saudi family is wahabi. Moslem brothers are just some gedaa goshne radicals who are now gaining power thanks to us but Wahabism has always been supported by the US regardless of their color and party. Wahabism is undermining everything, funding radical islamic forces right infront of our eyes and the US makes one Milliard dollar business after another one with them. The Fahd Family is behind so many new mosques in europe, they are investing hundred millions of dollars to radicalize the moslem balkan nations like Bosnia Herzegowina and Albania. In Germany there is a german guy names Pierre Vogel (You will find this fuck on youtube) This guy is a german who went to saudi arabia and became a wahabi priest and is now fucking up the heads of german youth with his quran preaches on internet. He is already under observation of German authorities but the guy is funded directly by the Saudis, they taught him all this and sent him back to Germany to spread their shit among Germans in their own language. The good thing about this guy is: he is a purist. He only quotes Quran, he talks clearly and he impresses the illiterate very fast. He is not like the shiites and their countless interpretationas and lies and sugar coatings..., he says Quran is very clear and very well understandable and he doesnt deny the cruel parts , he says its gods word and its good!!!

Inaa hamash mozakhrafe Mass, as i said, regarding foregin policy there is absolutely not difference between those two so called parties. They have installed and supported several dozen of dictators around the world and among those fucked up presidents you will find nearly as many republicans as democrats. Right now, i despise the democrats because i am living now and i see what kind of terror this US admin. is supporting and funding. I have absolutely no doubt that if Obama was replaced by lets say Romney, the same things would have happened because they only go by the rules and their set time frames, they dont care who is at charge and who is in the white house, those plans have to be executed and whoever happend to be the president will push it through. They HAVE to.

Last edited by a moderator:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
amoo bey - I consider that a great sign.....it shows Iranians and even IR are no longer fooled by Barak!! unlike Arabs!!
We always knew this Hossein is more like Shemr....now even IR (or at least some in iR) knows it........and that can't be bad.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
amoo bey - I consider that a great sign.....it shows Iranians and even IR are no longer fooled by Barak!! unlike Arabs!!
We always knew this Hossein is more like Shemr....now even IR (or at least some in iR) knows it........and that can't be bad.
The problem is, this is just for the dumb masses, just like all those marg bar amrika and marg bar esraail slogan since 79. They themselves, know exactly that Obama is behind them like any other US president since 1979. And: Arabs are not getting fooled by him, they are clearly and obviously getting fucked. We iranians are the ones who are getting fooled by him and the US Administration for over 3 decades. Be khordemoon daadan ke regimemoon baa regime amrika doshmani daade hanoozam nafahmidim jaryaan chiye. Whenever iranians go on the streets the US administration goes mute. Absolutely mute. Now compare it to those muslim brother terrorists who came out in Libya, Egypt or Syria, and the US started to support, fund and arm them up to their teeth. In case of Libya they even took away power from Ghaddafi by force and handed it over to one of the most backward Al Qaida subgroups who are actually on their own useless terrorist list. Motvajehe jaryaan shodi? Our people cant expect any help because those poor people in iran are going against "their" own regime. Muslim borthers in Arabia though are "their" people so they get help to come to power like khomeini who got their help to come to power. Its actually so obvious, so clear, but iranian fools are still not realizing the obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
ye...considering this sign is only a few blocks from the infamous sign in karim khane zand...I just couldn't beleive my eyes......
but yes....to the ones that follow politics...and particularly us in mid-east..Obama has proved to be one ruthless sun of a gun...

btw- My own reading is that...U.S. knowingly or otherwise has tilted the weight toward sunnis.....remember that for the longest time in modern time, Shia despite being the minority were the leading powers in the area...Iran, Iraq, Syria....

So now...if u agree that a major part of world management is creating somesort of a balance or equilibrium in terms of Military powerin each hood......then U.S. and allof us are sort of stuck with IRI....that's the only way to balance the shit here.....

However...I and many people here think that mAhiat IRI is going to change...it'll have to....like it or not..and I like it myself....we won't be a major oil exporter for a good while....and thats the beginningof the change that is envitable......morde shor een oil ro bordan....( without being an ingrate)...bezAr bemone baraye naslhaye bad.