کسی*** به فکر نداهای پرپر نیست......گوگوش در لندن

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc0EXjRQftQ"]YouTube- Googoosh appreciates the memory of Neda in her new year concert in London 21st of March 2010[/ame]​

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
Vaghean vheghadr khatere darim az ahanghaye googosh.
This is another one. Nr. One
Indeed, no other person has brought so much smile, joy, and happiness to so many people for so many years. And I don't mean just in Iran but to the entire region. She genuinly loves Iran and Iranians and people easly see and feel that and respond to.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
There was a little of Googoosh in every Iranian girl of my/her generation.
In many ways there still is today.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
because she is better in changing than a freaking JK Flip Flop.

first she is engaged to an akhound, then to a communist, then she moves out and admires the IR, then she gets a green card and becomes a freedom fighter.

hmmm.....

all i wanna do is boom boom boom boom boom boom shake baby shake !

May 12, 2007
because she is better in changing than a freaking JK Flip Flop.

first she is engaged to an akhound, then to a communist, then she moves out and admires the IR, then she gets a green card and becomes a freedom fighter.

hmmm.....

all i wanna do is boom boom boom boom boom boom shake baby shake !
Thiss is from wikie:
Googoosh's first husband was Mahmoud Ghorbani. He was a music promoter who had helped Googoosh make a name for herself throughout the 60s. They married in 1968. They had a son, Kambiz, who currently lives in Los Angeles and who is also in the music industry. In 1973, Ghorbani and Googoosh divorced.
In 1974, Googoosh married Iranian actor, Behrouz Vossoughi. They divorced 14 months later.
During the late 1970s, Googoosh became involved with Homayoun Mestaghi, but after the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Googoosh served a 3 month jail sentence because she was living with him outside of marriage, which was illegal under the Islamic regime. Several years later, Googoosh divorced Mestaghi.
She married director Masoud Kimiai[/SIZE=4] in 1991.[13][14]
Homayoom Mesdaghi was'nt an akhond? Was he?
BTW the life of many actors/singers is mariage devorce all the time. Aref, Faroukhzad, Darush, Ebi,.....
She would go with someone else . So forget it!

Last edited:

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
Googoosh was the first artisit to join the NY/UN hunger strike and then others followed her in a rush not to be left behind. I saw her on LA TV with tears in her eyes defending the Iran/Iraq war vicitms and did not condemn everyone because they fought in I.R (takes a lot of heart and courage), she said because I was there, I saw these young, brave sould how they fought for the country.
As I said she is a jenuin humane artist and the secret is in the putting, as we witness people with so much love toward her and she deserves every bit of it.
She is priceless. She is our dearest. And we all owe her a lot, for the memories and for the good times she provide a nation with. God bless her.

Oct 18, 2002
Googoosh will forever be considered one of the greatest, if not the greatest, singers in Iran's history. That is all I care about.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
stamped sealed and delivered....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

its amazing how we forget , how soon we forget those early days of revolution, those early days that probably fixed the fate of Iran for the next century...

GOOGOOSH IS A MIXTURE OF GHANDI-LUTHER KING- MOSSADEGH AND MOTHER TERESA.

reza+

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2004
never liked her much before the revolution ... but i've truly loved her/her song/style since the late 80s.... googoosh forever... in a 100/200 years from now, people would still lover her

Last edited: