کشتی گیر سرشناس کشورمان اعدام شد +عکس

Aug 12, 2004
یکی از کشتی گیران سرشناس کشور در دهه گذشته که سالها به خاطر بزه صورت گرفته در زندان حبس یود، با حکم دستگاه قضا اعدام شد.
این کشتی گیر کرمانشاهی که ده سال پیش، از شاخص***ترین ۷۴ کیلویی***های کشتی ایران و یکی از بخت های نزدیک به دوبنده تیم ملی بود، متاسفانه استعدادش به هرز رفت و بخاطر جرمی که مرتکب شد جان خود را از دست داد.

حجت الله تدرو که چندین دوره قهرمان مسابقات قهرمانی کشور در رده های سنی مختلف و نفر اول نیروهای مسلح و حتی انتخابی تیم ملی بزرگسالان شده بود حتی در اوج موفق شد بزرگان ۷۴ کیلوی کشور مانند هادی حبیبی ، رضا رمضان زاده و صادق گودرزی را شکست دهد.این چندمین مورد از ورزشکارانی است که طی سالهای اخیر به دلایل مشابه متاسفانه و ضعف فرهنگی سیستم ورزش کشور در نگهداری قهرمانان تراز اول خود، جانشان را از دست می دهند.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
این چندمین مورد از ورزشکارانی است که طی سالهای اخیر به دلایل مشابه متاسفانه و ضعف فرهنگی سیستم ورزش کشور در نگهداری قهرمانان تراز اول خود، جانشان را از دست می دهند
What a bunch of nonsense. First of all, he wasn't "تراز اول". Second of all, why would any system "protect" criminal athletes?! The system in Iran does not create criminals. It may lack many things, but it doesn't encourage criminality, specially of severe nature (murder, assault, rape and things that would have the death penalty)

And what other examples of this system causing its athletes to die could the writer come up with?!

Some people like to nag no matter what.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
What a bunch of nonsense. First of all, he wasn't "تراز اول". Second of all, why would any system "protect" criminal athletes?! The system in Iran does not create criminals. It may lack many things, but it doesn't encourage criminality, specially of severe nature (murder, assault, rape and things that would have the death penalty)

And what other examples of this system causing its athletes to die could the writer come up with?!

Some people like to nag no matter what.

I beg to differ. It actually does just that. Even people that aren't thieves once in higher positions turn into one.

I meant violent crimes.

Yes still. I don't want to turn this into a political thread , but if a government do their best to demolish their own middle class then they're the Source of everything, anything from stealing a gum to 3000 Billion coming to Canada . so I think your violent crimes fall somewhere in between. a Country with no middle class is dead country and this is why we've been dead for a long time

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com

Yes still. I don't want to turn this into a political thread , but if a government do their best to demolish their own middle class then they're the Source of everything, anything from stealing a gum to 3000 Billion coming to Canada . so I think your violent crimes fall somewhere in between. a Country with no middle class is dead country and this is why we've been dead for a long time
This is a thread about someone having been executed. How can it not turn into a political thread? What is the problem with a political thread?

The middle-class issue is a global problem mostly perpetuated by the banking regime of the world (not necessarily governments). A government doesn't really demolish middle-classes. Market cultures do. The government's level of control on markets is greatly exaggerated by most humans.

Anyway, this guy died because he killed someone during a street-fight. It happens everywhere in the world and in the absence of a perfectly balanced culture it's down to the individual, not the government or the sporting body.

The middle-class issue is a global problem mostly perpetuated by the banking regime of the world (not necessarily governments). A government doesn't really demolish middle-classes. Market cultures do. The government's level of control on markets is greatly exaggerated by most humans.

Having your middle class floating and alive is an artwork that only a handful of countries can make it happen and you're living in one of them ..

anyways it's a long and lengthy discussion and I believe this is not the right time or right thread for it ...

let's back to the discussion