“I’ll probably be Iranian. That would be like terrible.”

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) weighed in on what a DNA test could potentially reveal about his ancestry on Tuesday’s “Fox & Friends,” awkwardly quipping: “I’ll probably be Iranian. That would be like terrible.”

I wanna hear Iranians who support Trump in this forum what they have to say.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
The guy is an idiot .. koseh sher all the way..
US senate is sad, hope some cancer takes it over .. testicles cancer ideally.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) weighed in on what a DNA test could potentially reveal about his ancestry on Tuesday’s “Fox & Friends,” awkwardly quipping: “I’ll probably be Iranian. That would be like terrible.”

I wanna hear Iranians who support Trump in this forum what they have to say.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Iranians should raise a voice and not let the fucking bastard hose us like this.

Another terrible Iranian sing US national anthem at NBA game decade ago..

فرشید امین در بازگشت به لس آنجلس در یک گفتگو باصدای آمریکا گفت: «یکی از بزرگ ترین آرزوهای من در زندگی این است که یک روز بتوانم در یک ایران آزاد سرود ملی مملکتم را درآغاز مسابقات در یک استادیوم ورزشی بخوانم. تصور به حقیقت پیوستن این آرزو برای چند لحظه کوتاه چنان برمن مستولی شد که بی اختیارمرا دستخوش احساساتی شدید کرد.»

When asked why he paused during the performance, he answered " For a moment, I pictured myself singing the natioanl anthem at Azadi Stadium. This is my life long dream."

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Trump, Mccain, Graham, Cotton, Bolton, Hillary, Romney, ... keep saying they don't like iranians. but some how people don't believe them.

whether they are justified or unjustified is their business and frankly does not matter.

the reality a great number of people in U.S politics due to things like Hostage crisis, media propaganda, reality .. simply don't like iran.

at some point you have to take them at their word that they don't like iranians.

IRI has proven to be so incompetent (especially in economics terms) that a significant number of Iranians are willing to suspend their disbelief and
just jump on board with anyone that says anything anti IRI.

all a while those folks are actually pursuing the policy of creating a failed state out of iran (not a flourishing Jeffersonian democracy)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^Its because for those politicians it's illegal to take Iranian's money legally at the moment.. Graham noche McCain bood, an arms salesman, a neocon.. what else is new?

Hating these southern redneck politics.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
IRI has proven to be so incompetent (especially in economics terms) that a significant number of Iranians are willing to suspend their disbelief and just jump on board with anyone that says anything anti IRI.
What disbelief? That they don't like Iran? Why the hell would they? Even I don't like Iran. I agree with them.

all a while those folks are actually pursuing the policy of creating a failed state out of iran (not a flourishing Jeffersonian democracy)
What exactly does "creating a failed state" mean to you? I.R's work is the definition of creating a failed state. That failed state needs to die before your proposed "flourishing, Jeffersonian democracy" somehow takes shape (fat chance of that happening btw)

Don't worry though, Iran has enough morons for I.R's "failed state" to be replaced by another one in no time. That's why Iran is not a likeable country.

Oct 1, 2004
What disbelief? That they don't like Iran? Why the hell would they? Even I don't like Iran. I agree with them.

What exactly does "creating a failed state" mean to you? I.R's work is the definition of creating a failed state. That failed state needs to die before your proposed "flourishing, Jeffersonian democracy" somehow takes shape (fat chance of that happening btw)

Don't worry though, Iran has enough morons for I.R's "failed state" to be replaced by another one in no time. That's why Iran is not a likeable country.
Then I don't get why you follow Iranian football and news? I think I've asked this before but are you a masochist :)?

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Trump, Mccain, Graham, Cotton, Bolton, Hillary, Romney, ... keep saying they don't like iranians. but some how people don't believe them.

whether they are justified or unjustified is their business and frankly does not matter.

the reality a great number of people in U.S politics due to things like Hostage crisis, media propaganda, reality .. simply don't like iran.

at some point you have to take them at their word that they don't like iranians.

IRI has proven to be so incompetent (especially in economics terms) that a significant number of Iranians are willing to suspend their disbelief and
just jump on board with anyone that says anything anti IRI.

We are already a failed state.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
We are already a failed state.
Failed state the political vernacular refers to places like Sudan, Yemen, Syria, Libya (Iraq when ISIS was taking over).

If Iranians don't like Iran now, wait until then country becomes a tiny more similar to those places.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Failed state the political vernacular refers to places like Sudan, Yemen, Syria, Libya (Iraq when ISIS was taking over).

If Iranians don't like Iran now, wait until then country becomes a tiny more similar to those places.
Another few years of doing nothing we will be worst than the countries you mentioned.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Well, this is trumpism, saying something insulting to someone and don't care about the consequences. Later, after he fucked it up, he says he meant the mullahs. Motherfucker, why didn't you rather say that? you trying to be funny at others cost?