1 dollar = 4800 goozman

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
THis extreme swing is really orchesterated, dont' be fooled.. it's also not because IR is weak, it's so because they know how to manipulate; they could school Trump or fed reserve as how to get twice the value for every dollar.. amazing.

I was thinking two scenarios;

1- putting max economic pressure so ppl shut up and chase for the next peice of bread
2- their suggesting setting dollar at 4200, which has given themselves a raise of 12% (compare to 3750) at the expense of our hamvatans. not to mention letting the market to be in the 4500 -6000 range for almost 3+ months)

other scenario is to set it at 70000 rial, remove a zero and say we're back at MR Pahlavi's 7 toman dollar. ;))

https://www.radiofarda.com/a/f4_jahangiri_declare_one_price_dollar/29155013.html

US is in it with UK/IR.. dont' be fooled, come June 10th I think they kiss and make up. (incl. IR conceding a little or a lot). Europe needs Iran's contracts. Losing Iraq was a huge blow to them when Saddam was removed.

It doesn't need to have PhD in economics to figure out that a country that depends on import in every aspect, dollar fluctuation will have immense effect on the inflation.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
i am starting to sound like a broken record but that's not my fault
since the members here keep posting the same tired arguments in
reply to my posts.
first of all i was not comparing iran to argentina.i was just letting you know
that the currency devaluation issue is very common.
here is another example right up most iranians alley.consider turkish lira
vs $ and their inflation rate.they are doing a better job that the argentines but
not as good as the iranians.

$ vs turkish lira

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
ask yourself who has access to dollars by selling oil in IRan and also reports and balances its budget in that currency

Not saying this is the ultimate truth but some view more taxes than oil in terms of revenue.. when theyre that desperate they jack up anything to make up deficiency incl. cost of dollar..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/heshmatalavi/2018/03/01/a-close-look-at-irans-budget/#70683ed56e1e

Hassan Rouhani has decided to increase taxes by 11%, equaling to $55 billion. This means Rouhani intends to take $55 billion out of the people’s pockets and use it for the government’s expenses. For a better understanding, we should compare these numbers to that of oil revenues.

Iran will have sold $50 billion of oil from March 2017 to March 2018, according to Deputy Oil Minister Amir Hossein Zamani. This means Iran’s regime seeks to extract $5 billion dollars more than their oil revenue in taxes from the people.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
berrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrres be in harrrrrrraj... shiiiiiiiiish toman. fuckin Netanyahu is helping putting a few more dollars into pockets of IR by letting them drive up the cost of dollar to our citizens .. shame

The information unveiled by Netanyahu with great fanfare on Monday has largely been known to American intelligence agencies for years, the officials said, confirming the assessment of Washington lawmakers and private experts.

Other U.S. intelligence officials added that nothing in the documents, which Netanyhu said were smuggled out of Tehran, has changed the American intelligence judgment that Iran is living up to its agreement not to restart a nuclear weapons program, as American intelligence officials told senators Feb. 13.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Biarzeshtarin vahede poole donya
Biarzeshtarin Passporte donya

Vali Agha mige ma ezzat darim.
Piresag e Binamoos Iran o nabood kard.

Marg bar dictator

Last edited:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Reached 7450 today until the Central Bank poured in some $$ in the market and brought it down to 6250 toman in the afternoon. Ramezoon is coming.
Sekeh going for 2.1 mil toman. The gov't stopped pre-selling the coins.

Oct 18, 2010
there is no market for $ or euro in iran other than the central bank rates now.
everything else is illegal and considered contraband.
i have some $ i sell for 10000 toman.any buyers?
see i just rasied the rate by 2500 toman so you can quote me on it lol.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
cost of everything is up and prices change every 30 minutes especially goods in construction/electrical .

saw dollar as high as 7500 but now 6700ish.. hope it fades.. high cost of dollar make everything unstable but the profit was tempting for the elite thieves.. imagine taking 150k dollar to Dubai and back and you have 300k+