1 dollar = 4800 goozman

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ such progressive pricing system for a progressive society. This is the future of all societies, real time pricing, get real!

Oct 18, 2010
the preemptive strike by iran's central bank on $ exchange
rate back in early april is now seen as a very smart move.
they must have known that trump will get out of jcpoa and
decided to disarm him from waging a war on rial.
i wonder who is their mole inside wh?trump himself??!?!

In first move since FX crackdown, Iran lowers rial vs dollar

DUBAI (Reuters) - In a sign that it will allow some flexibility in exchange rates under threatened U.S. sanctions, Iran has lowered the official value of the rial versus the dollar for the first time since it tried to stamp out a free currency market last month.

In early April, with the rial sinking to record lows before U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to exit the Iran nuclear deal, Tehran said it was unifying official and free-market rates for the currency at a single value of 42,000 to the dollar.

Authorities threatened anyone trading the rial at other rates with arrest, and sent police to patrol money exchange shops in big cities.

This week, however, the central bank has begun engineering a very slow decline of the rial, suggesting it will let the currency move gradually in response to supply and demand, as long as a fresh free-fall can be avoided.

The central bank set the rate at 42,050 on Monday and 42,060 on Tuesday, its website showed. Central bank chief Valiollah Seif hinted at the possibility of further falls, saying the rial could move as much as 5 or 6 percent during the fiscal year to March 20, 2019, the Financial Tribune newspaper reported.

Seif was quoted as telling a meeting of the banks' chief executives that the central bank would decide foreign exchange rates based on inflation in Iran, which is now running slightly above 8 percent.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
£1 British pound on the verge of 9000 toman. Been told by end of October it will be around 12000 toman.
Khomeini said economy is for donkeys so it doesn’t really matter as long as Iran got EZZAT. 😀😀😁

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
dollar being traded around 6500, for the idiot who thinks they can get it for 4200 freely , the amount ranges from 500 to 1000 dollars depending on travel destination or if they need medication from abroad that's for a life-threatening situation..

Do not advertise dollar at 4200 and try to fool the rest that it was a plan.. now the boycotts lessens the flow of dollar for rohani and the gang ..

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
IT does really make sense that rohani pushed to shut down 6 sepah-backed banks and force them into one for transparency and requiring naghdineh/bank having huge deposit with bank markazi to operate.

In return sepah took dollar out of the country/withheld it and they're making off the ugly news selling dollar ... I am guessing in 72 hours dollar will be 7k.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Have you ever been to Iran? I wonder..

In three to six months dollar spike is over 75% .. if ur own money was involved you would get a better picture but keep exposing ur uninformed views.

DUBAI (Reuters) - In a sign that it will allow some flexibility in exchange rates under threatened U.S. sanctions, Iran has lowered the official value of the rial versus the dollar......
saying the rial could move as much as 5 or 6 percent during the fiscal year to March 20, 2019, the Financial Tribune newspaper reported.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Other than then ones distribuiing and marketing it in our own country.. to make huge profits, make up for government deficits and other activities seem perfectly legit but it's a financial rip off and rape.

I must correct myself, other than the 'one' .. the one entity. Closing sarafis, who has the monopoly distributing hi cost dollar?????

nobody is "raising" the price of dollar.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Other than then ones distribuiing and marketing it in our own country.. to make huge profits, make up for government deficits and other activities seem perfectly legit but it's a financial rip off and rape.

I must correct myself, other than the 'one' .. the one entity. Closing sarafis, who has the monopoly distributing hi cost dollar?????
man... where do you guys learn your economics?!

Nothing other than trade deficit is responsible for the devaluation of Rial. No one is sitting in an office manipulating the exchange rate. Not successfully anyway.

Iran cannot retain its US dollars because proceeds of petrochemical exports are not being routed back to the Iranian banking system. They're being deposited in foreign banks or invested abroad. There's also a huge exodus of US dollars out of Iran (it has exponentially accelerated in the past year). The US sanctions have also targeted Iran's banking bottle-necks in Dubai and Turkey.

All this has made US dollar very scarce resulting in higher prices. The effect is only multiplied when the general public perceives Rial an unsafe currency to hold and starts gobbling up foreign money. Circulation comes to a halt and exchange rates shoot up.

The banking system/government tries to curb the situation by limiting the use of foreign money and its outflow. It fails (always). Banks start losing deposits in Rial and demand for dollar naturally goes up. Exchange rates shoot up higher. Here come price increases in goods and services (always). This continues until goods and services lose demand. A period of perceived stability ensues. This is nothing but a recession. Next comes the investors' softening towards releasing some of their locked-up capital. This results in increased economical activity and some growth. Naturally, the investor has wised up to the predictable cycle of instability and immediately takes the profits out of circulation (sends them abroad in foreign money). This triggers the next wave of foreign currency shortage. And the story repeats itself.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
bro.. ba yek mosht ghachaghchi tarafeem.... I will read ur whole post but the first sentence indicates you don't realize that sepah pasdaran in Iran has caused this and them and government marketing dollar at the moment... . I gather they removed the dollars and expected rohani to inject some and he has refused to do so.. what happens is a black market magically created.. scarce product and very high demand...

I will muster enough intelligence to read rest of ur post and am sure I will learn a thing or two and see if I pulled the trigger too early on the response. thx. Earlier in thread throughout we have referenced how rohani shut down 6 sepah related banks, force them into one to enable control on their books, some were operating without deposits with central bank etc.. the monster system the are operating is beyond classic econ .. it's all fake market and forced trades and maintaing a fake market. right now average hamvatan thinks dollar goes to 10000 toman and has rushed to buy gold coins, dollar if they can , cars but mostly coin coz it's more liquid.

Hearing you take dollar to Iran, they let certain amount in but force exchange at 4200 for the rest.. be aware and tell friends to know the rules now..

man... where do you guys learn your economics?!

Nothing other than trade deficit is responsible for the devaluation of Rial. No one is sitting in an office manipulating the exchange rate. Not successfully anyway.

Iran cannot retain its US dollars because proceeds of petrochemical exports are not being routed back to the Iranian banking system. They're being deposited in foreign banks or invested abroad. There's also a huge exodus of US dollars out of Iran (it has exponentially accelerated in the past year). The US sanctions have also targeted Iran's banking bottle-necks in Dubai and Turkey.

All this has made US dollar very scarce resulting in higher prices. The effect is only multiplied when the general public perceives Rial an unsafe currency to hold and starts gobbling up foreign money. Circulation comes to a halt and exchange rates shoot up.

The banking system/government tries to curb the situation by limiting the use of foreign money and its outflow. It fails (always). Banks start losing deposits in Rial and demand for dollar naturally goes up. Exchange rates shoot up higher. Here come price increases in goods and services (always). This continues until goods and services lose demand. A period of perceived stability ensues. This is nothing but a recession. Next comes the investors' softening towards releasing some of their locked-up capital. This results in increased economical activity and some growth. Naturally, the investor has wised up to the predictable cycle of instability and immediately takes the profits out of circulation (sends them abroad in foreign money). This triggers the next wave of foreign currency shortage. And the story repeats itself.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
bro.. ba yek mosht ghachaghchi tarafeem.... I will read ur whole post but the first sentence indicates you don't realize that sepah pasdaran in Iran has caused this and them and government marketing dollar at the moment... . I gather they removed the dollars and expected rohani to inject some and he has refused to do so.. what happens is a black market magically created.. scarce product and very high demand...

I will muster enough intelligence to read rest of ur post and am sure I will learn a thing or two and see if I pulled the trigger too early on the response. thx. Earlier in thread throughout we have referenced how rohani shut down 6 sepah related banks, force them into one to enable control on their books, some were operating without deposits with central bank etc.. the monster system the are operating is beyond classic econ .. it's all fake market and forced trades and maintaing a fake market. right now average hamvatan thinks dollar goes to 10000 toman and has rushed to buy gold coins, dollar if they can , cars but mostly coin coz it's more liquid.

Hearing you take dollar to Iran, they let certain amount in but force exchange at 4200 for the rest.. be aware and tell friends to know the rules now..
You're not wrong at all, but you're describing a tiny aspect of the corruption taking place, not the cause of Rial's plunge.

It's not like the corrupt thieves enjoy this situation. Not one bit. Sure, they take advantage of the difference between the 4200 toman Dollar and the free-market price, but this pales in comparison to the amounts they're bleeding on the other end.

The main reason for US dollar's scarcity is not corruption. It's the massive trade deficit. Iran imports waaaay more than it exports. It has to spend lots of US dollars just to survive the day.

How does Iran get its dollars? Selling petrochemicals to foreign companies. The biggest dollar producer in Iran are petrochemical exports. There's simply no way to bring all the money back to Iran because it would get frozen mid-air by the routing banks under heavy sanctions and anti-Iran policies. That's why they had to use Babak Zanjani's banking theatrics to try to get some of that money. We know how that worked out! During the small period in which sanctions were lightened, Iran failed to utilize the opportunity to amass a sizeable US dollar reserve. Instead, these fuckheads continued to leave most of the funds in foreign banks (we're talking hundreds of billions) because they couldn't get their shit together.

Iran has very very little liquid dollar reserves. It wouldn't matter anyway. Investor sentiment was always negative and no amount of reserve could've countered the trade deficit. Iran is in very deep trouble regardless of the corruption.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ respect and thank for ur insight and sharing.. I based my conclusion partly because I hear from a sarafi that banks are loaded with dollar.. I understand that's just 'words' and 'impressions' .. These bastards cant be that shallow minded to risk such situation.. unless they're fighting an expensive fight for russia in syria to stay in power and bribing high costs of goods just to keep moving the country.