1 dollar = 4800 goozman

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
What we get as a nation is what we deserve. Thousands have tried to buy the new version of the pride in the hope the price goes up. Somebody said in RadioFarda baba nemikhad berizin tuye khiaboona ke bezanatoon vali mitoonid ke machin nakharid. Vel kon baba. Ma melat khoobi nistim.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
If you have family to feed, if you suspect elderly may need financial assistance at some point, it's a normal panic reaction.. If there's a disaster, ppl stock up on things, this is a financial disaster and it's nature for average person to think ahead. Survival instincts.

Our ppl are not as sophisticated and they're in it for their own. If it gets worse it will get more vicious among themselves.. This is what average citizen says and believes in.

What we get as a nation is what we deserve. Thousands have tried to buy the new version of the pride in the hope the price goes up. Somebody said in RadioFarda baba nemikhad berizin tuye khiaboona ke bezanatoon vali mitoonid ke machin nakharid. Vel kon baba. Ma melat khoobi nistim.

Oct 18, 2010
i am adjusting my exchange rate to 17.5k a $ as of today.
this will be valid until 4-11-18.
don't wait for the 20k rate to rattle you.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20180923_091840_217.jpg

یارو پرادو تولید سال ۸۹ رو با قیمت ۹۴ میلیون خریده، ۸ سال هم سوارش بوده، الان همونو با قیمت ۷۰۰ میلیون تومانی داره میفروشه

خدایی اینو دیگه هرجا بری بگی ازت تست کصخلی میگیرن

اقتصاد مال خر است

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
If you have family to feed, if you suspect elderly may need financial assistance at some point, it's a normal panic reaction.. If there's a disaster, ppl stock up on things, this is a financial disaster and it's nature for average person to think ahead. Survival instincts.

Our ppl are not as sophisticated and they're in it for their own. If it gets worse it will get more vicious among themselves.. This is what average citizen says and believes in.

It has not thing to with possessing sophistication or lacking it.
It is just market forces.
the market thinks iranian government will backstop irankhodro and Saipa. thus they are putting their money up to buy a durable good which will keep its value inline with inflation.
the yield his higher than an iranian banks.
a Vehicle has many parts acquired in dollar denominated parts so foreign currency transaction fluctuation is built-in.
the money you put up in minimal and doable for middle class family

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I don't think we're saying any different than each other, I was having in mind average family which may not have the 40 mil to buy a car and they may buy lower price items. I heard employees were all over sale sites buying whatever they get their hands on for cheap a while ago.

So different income & sophistication level translates into different rescue and survivial plans. Pardon for stating the obvious.

1 U$ = 16600 Toman

Dollar having been at or above 14000 for a month means a massive wave of retail price increases will be hitting the market in the coming days. All the price increases seen so far were mostly due to dollar hovering around 7000-9000 toman a while back. Expect all prices to at least double in short order.

Side note: Gasoline price in Iran is ridiculously low. This can't last. At 1000 toman, it's being subsidized by a factor of 500%. Its real price should be at least 5000 toman/litre even by Iran's historically subsidized fuel rate. This price increase is coming and it will choke the hell out of Iran's crawling economy.

A payment system is in work among EU and Iran;
Funny how so many idiots could end up in a decision-making role at the same time. Of course, their decision to introduce a hilarious 'vehicle' to prevent the inevitable matches their level of intellect. Nothing else could be expected.

Watch Iran's oil exports drop by a massive factor in the coming months and years despite all the jargon inked by these morons at EU.

It's not Trump doing all this to Iran. It's market forces. A whole lot more pain is being baked in the oven for Iran by market forces as the regime and ordinary people fiddle with their comical 'Barjam' toy.

Oct 18, 2010
Irrelevant garbage spam. Last warning.
i am adjusting my exchange rate to 17.5k a $ as of today.
this will be valid until 4-11-18.
don't wait for the 20k rate to rattle you.
i'm a good sport and sticking to the rates and deadlines i
announced earlier.don't miss this opportunity.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
random post from internet; think same type of thing was being circulated when in the US there was a banking fiasco; but obviously two well apart cases.

بحران «مافوق تورم» () در ایران که ماهها است در فاز اولیه و شکل گیری خود قرار دارد، در روزهای آینده بعد از نشست شورای امنیت در مورد ایران، وارد فاز جدید خود که « فاز
بی ثباتی ریال» خواهد بود، وارد خواهد شد که با نوسانات وحشتناک خود و ایجاد بی ثباتی اقتصادی و مالی در کشور که به ورشکستگی کامل اقتصاد ایران و بانک های کشور منجر خواهد شد
پس از آن، فاز «مرگ ریال» خواهد بود، که ریال به مرگ دائمی خود خود دچار خواهد شد و در سرتاسر کشور از چرخش معاملات خارج خواهد شد و ارزهای معتبر بین المللی (دلار آمریکا، یورو، پوند، دلار کانادا، یِن ژاپن و ) جانشین ریال برای دادو ستدهای روزانه و معاملات خواهند بود و در مناطق مرزی کشور، پول کشورهای همسایه (لیر ترکیه، روپیه پاکستان، افغانی افغانستان، درهم امارات، دینار عراق، ریال عربستان و ) برای معاملات رایج خواهند شد​

Unless I.R central bank injects some dollars into the market tonight and tomorrow, expect a significant hike in U$ rate tomorrow. History says they will attempt to control it for a few days, but things just entered a new phase so they may simply call it quits on their manipulation measures (they already have to a large degree)

The pain just shifted into a higher gear.

Although most of today's events was already baked into Rial's value (or lack of), it's important to note the impact of the mid-cap and small-cap market and the general public's sentiment. Those sectors just got the confirmation they were waiting for. There will be no relief for the foreseeable future for them, so they too will enter the foreign currency market with everything they've got.

Last edited: