Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
4. Compulsory marriage by age 28
5. Further restricting social media because regime hierarchy are disrespected
6. Arresting women who ride motorbikes

Other than these there is a lot of freedom in IR :D
7. Gohdooni in general

Those who doubted when I said "this is only the beginning" would do well to advice their families to convert their Rial to other major currencies. Even at 20,000 Toman the US dollar is still being subsidized by the Iranian Central Bank. Its real value compared to Rial is substantially higher. There will be no period of relative calm until the oil situation is remedied. As of right now the oil situation getting fixed is so far fetched, one would be stupid to bet on it.

Malnutrition and extreme poverty is affecting Iranians in droves. If you didn't believe it 2 years ago when I said it would, you can go do your own field observation today. Without foreign investment amounting to trillions of dollars in short order, the situation in Iran is completely hopeless.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20200619_132922_108.jpg

ارزش ریال ایران در برابر دلار در بازارهای غیر رسمی به پایین‌ترین حد خود از سال ۲۰۱۸ به بعد رسید

اقتصاد مال خر است

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20200620_123803_033.jpg
خداوکیلی این دیگه قفل بود
طلاب و روحانیون بگن اون موقع شرایط بهتر بود

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
View attachment 43224
خداوکیلی این دیگه قفل بود
طلاب و روحانیون بگن اون موقع شرایط بهتر بود
Instead the other 20% hold 80% of the total wealth in the country.

Anyway, what the fuck do they do? What is their contribution to the economy? How are they productive?

Just parasites. They don't deserve a penny.

US dollar at 20500 Toman after Hemmati's so called 'calming' speech.

There could be a short pull-back to 19-18K and that would be a good opportunity for the remaining few middle-class to get rid of as much Rial as possible. There is no hope for others. The main concern is now malnutrition and a serious housing crisis for the masses. Poverty has stages. Iranians just entered a new stage.

Oct 18, 2010
printing new money is more expensive than selling overpriced
$ to the sheep if you want to balance your budget and cover
your budget deficit in a hurry and cheaply.
rinse and repeat.

This is what I mean when I say the Iranian Central Bank is subsidizing US dollars and it's a no-brainer buy for anyone who can get their hands on some. The following is hard to believe for some people, but it's about to happen:

Iranian Central Bank is proposing to buy US dollars that are proceeds of exports at a higher rate than the free market rate! This means Bank Markazi is willing to pay above 21,000 Toman per US dolllar just so it can get its hands on some of the dollars being hoarded by exporters. Some of this was happening in secret already, but now it's out in the public:
https://www.iranjib.ir/shownews/73021/ارز-تک-نرخی-و-آزاد-شود/

1592962564875.png

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
This is what I mean when I say the Iranian Central Bank is subsidizing US dollars and it's a no-brainer buy for anyone who can get their hands on some. The following is hard to believe for some people, but it's about to happen:

Iranian Central Bank is proposing to buy US dollars that are proceeds of exports at a higher rate than the free market rate! This means Bank Markazi is willing to pay above 21,000 Toman per US dolllar just so it can get its hands on some of the dollars being hoarded by exporters. Some of this was happening in secret already, but now it's out in the public:
https://www.iranjib.ir/shownews/73021/ارز-تک-نرخی-و-آزاد-شود/

View attachment 43241
I can't believe this !!
Strange 2020 continues

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
The problem stems from the fact that economy is not a priority for this regime. So what if people suffer? The worst that can happen is people protest and the regime will oppress it savagely to deter others, just like many times before.

What matters to this regime is survival with the continuation of the same tactics they have used for 40 years. Behind the scenes of course they give lots of ground but openly they never do. Meanwhile the the regime hierarchy are milking it anyway through corruption and various other means.