1 dollar = 4800 goozman

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
21450 now. I think the IR is trying to keep it low to get people to join in the circus of their election. That coupled with the hope that Biden will send some planes full of $$s has led the downward spiral.

commenting on this stuff is a moot point. we don't any kind of data as to how much of money is blocked in foreign countries (à la korea).

but here i go any way :)

how much foreign currency reserves does the central bank have!
how much foreign currency every day people have at their possession.

But my bias is that people in Iran's speculation markets are too optimistic about improvements on trade (sanctions).

it may be that the threat of a war on any given month is now much lower than it was before!

so maybe it is warranted for Dollar to drop against the Rial by 10%-20%. but anything beyond that seems like the market is getting way ahead of itself.

Waaay overdue for a a major jump. Most items and commodities have caught up with the 25K Toman Dollar by now. Even wages have significantly gone up. This can't continue without serious cuts to spending (won't happen), less theft (won't happen), less funding of terrorists (won't happen) or major devaluation of Rial (the only sure bet).

As predicted under this very thread, Iranians are already much poorer than 3 years ago, but this fiasco is not even half way through.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
30,250 and rising.
Iran is headed for disaster. The water crisis is about to reshape the middle-east yet again. Iraq is literally a bomb about to explode because of lack of water. That's probably where shit will hit the fan first and spread to Iran, Turkey and Syria.

People shit on Erdogan for devaluing Lira, but despite being a cunt and putting Turkish people under monetary pressure, he's somewhat making sure Turkey remains competitive in the labor market. Turkey has an open economy and will most likely benefit from a devalued Lira, unlike Iran with its tokhmatic ideologically driven economy.

Anyone betting against further devaluation of Rial is a fool.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Iranian Rial died a long time ago. It's value is much lower that this.

As I said before, take 10m Rials to an exchange place outside Iran and see how much you get. Nothing
I was thinking all holly books are free, but man-made goods have a price, in case of tuman worthless but still has value within the border.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
قیمت دلار از 32 هزار تومان هم رد شده
و کسی هم کاری نمیکنه و دلار همینجوری داره از این کانال میپره به اون کانال از اون یکی به کانال بالاتر

یه خبری چند سال پیش منتشر شد که یه بزرگواری گفته بود آمریکا بجای تحریم ما فکری به حال دلار خودش بکنه که هی گرون نشه
کاش حداقل اون بزرگوار باز راهکار بده درسته تاثیری تو قیمت دلار نداره ولی حداقل میخندیدیم فضا عوض شه
یه عزیزی هم تو این سایت گفته بود دلار که گرون میشه فقط به خاطر تیزهوشی دولت ایران هست تا مالیات بیشتری از قشر پولدار جامعه به جیب بزنه و هیچ تاثیری تو زندگی مردم عادی نداره

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
قیمت دلار از 32 هزار تومان هم رد شده
و کسی هم کاری نمیکنه و دلار همینجوری داره از این کانال میپره به اون کانال از اون یکی به کانال بالاتر

یه خبری چند سال پیش منتشر شد که یه بزرگواری گفته بود آمریکا بجای تحریم ما فکری به حال دلار خودش بکنه که هی گرون نشه
کاش حداقل اون بزرگوار باز راهکار بده درسته تاثیری تو قیمت دلار نداره ولی حداقل میخندیدیم فضا عوض شه
یه عزیزی هم تو این سایت گفته بود دلار که گرون میشه فقط به خاطر تیزهوشی دولت ایران هست تا مالیات بیشتری از قشر پولدار جامعه به جیب بزنه و هیچ تاثیری تو زندگی مردم عادی نداره
That last genius (idiot) your mentioned has a name?