#1 State sponsor of terrorism...

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Who is the #1 State sponsor of Terrorism in the world? It has always been Saudi Arabia.......but as an American, I am shamed to say with Obama policies resulting in the surge of ISIS, Uncle Sam is not looking very good!! As an Iranian, of-course IR is grossly guilty - but looking at what ISIS is doing in the ME, I find it hypocritical for ANY American politician to point towards Iran for supporting global terror networks.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
nope.

It has been IR. Saudi Arabia is new to the game.

IR has started this in the early 80s and Iranian state sponsored terrorists organizations now expand to governments, corporations, and even multi national conglomerate.

The Salafi style Camel Jockeying coming out of North Africa and the stinking sands of Arabian peninsula that is stained with camel shit and prophets of allah is ONLY western style reaction to Shit-e terrorism.

Israelis and Some Americans decided that instead of carrying hte fight to their soil let these BROWN IDIOTIC ALLAH WORSHIPPERS fuck each other up.

and to be honest with you it makes sense to me, since these mother fuckers (arabs, turks, iranians) have absolutely no concept and respect for lives of each other why should any other care for them. It is unethical and immoral however it makes geo political sense to spend a few billion dollars to stop these assholes propagating all the way to Syria.

And they have stopped it. With one difference, this time instead of using blacks and mexicans of american citizenship they used muslim browns to fuck other muslim browns up.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
the first question to ask is what is the meaning of all these terms politicians use?
Terrorism?
War Crime?
Thug?

The Short Answer their meaning depends on what the powerful folks at that time like to mean.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Babam jaan een pedaar jaan taazeh ba'd az 10 saal Goftan o Goftan-e daash Chinaski shoro kardeh be fekr kardan (hatmanam fekr mikoneh ke kheili dast avaleh sohbat haa va che thread Jenjaali vaa kardeh ), de bezaarin raaheshoo bereh, gomraash nakoonin digeh

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
KP
In my opinion the new surge of so called Daesh or ISIS has totally changed all equations relating to governments sponsoring terrorism in the world today. True segments within IR have been supporting ad financing terrorist groups above and beyond the open militia such as Hamas and Hezbollah - but this ISIS gang with their brand of terror, number of people they have killed, the way they were created, and all the dubious support they receive from all over the world - certainly tops them all. Ask a Syrian or an Iraqi which country heads the world in support of terrorist groups and they will tell you: USA, Saudi, and Israel......not necessarily in that order.

AFR - Chekhe

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Even the way sunnis and shia do their terrorism business is exactly a reflection of their beliefs. Shiites have always been about assasination and hidden terrorism because they are all about taghiyeh. They set fire and deny it, they kill people and deny it, they set bombs in synagoges, planes...and deny it, they promise you something and you can never bet on them to keep their promiss, they set you free with a smile and at the same time they pay people to kill you somewhere in the dark of the night, they laugh in your face and you never know if its real or not. You will never know.

The sunnis are much more naive and much more honest than this shia bunch. You easily can spot them and their goals. They kill people and admit it, they behead people and they admit it, they shoot planes and they admit it, they bomb shiite mosques and admit it and in case of shiites, they clearly tell you there is no chance they let you alive when they get you. so you as a shiite have only two clear choices when you face a ISIS fighter: fight and kill them, or they will kill you. there is no taghiye accepted, there is no gerye zaari o khod forooshi o doroogho daghal accepted.

You can see it from whatever angle you want, in any case we shites are the worse bunch because there is no clear path, no clear ghaanoon that protects you from the shiites. In shiitism everything is possible, no principles at all. Today you are friend, tomorrow you are an enemy, today its halaal, tomorrow a mullah declares it haraam. You never know what to expect from a shiite, everything can change from today to tomorrow.

Whats happening right now in our region is: the sunnis are fed up with shias and their aab zire kaah baazi o doroogh o daghal o fozooli in other peoples matters. Americans though like both sides for what they are: they brought up the shiite IR to achieve other, much more hidden goals and they brought up ISIS to achieve some different goals which shouldnt even be all that hidden to the public. So they are making use of the nature and natural tendencies of both groups to keep this region hostage.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The Over Simplification of Sunni Vs Shia does not explain the whole story.

People In Indonesia and Malaysia would be Sunni. But their line of thinking can not compared to Whabbies in Saudi. or Salafies in Egypt.

Trying to Explain very complex matters is generally very hard. It likely involves many dimensions ethnic, religious, geography, economic, class,...

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !

People In Indonesia and Malaysia would be Sunni. But their line of thinking can not compared to Whabbies in Saudi. or Salafies in Egypt.

Trying to Explain very complex matters is generally very hard. It likely involves many dimensions ethnic, religious, geography, economic, class,...
and, if you could enlighten me, are sunnis in Malaysia and Indonesia surrounded by Shit-e sticking their nose in their affairs as Chinaski simply put it ???

There is nothing called Wahabis or salafists or shit-e or sunnis. There is just 'people of god'. and 'people of god' , not having brains of their own, are always instruments of others pleasure.

this is the case in the middle east and it is extremely SIMPLE. the british used these apes for a few decades and the Americans saw they are falling behind started following suit. They failed in Iraq and Afghanistan (twice). but now they are perfecting their methods of using MONKEYS (not fully developed human beings) to make their own gains.

now one would wonder, why people such as yourselves try to trick people by complicating matters? what is there to be gained by such philosophy ?

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005

This is the kind of maaleh kesshi you are known for. Dont feel insulted, i think i have told you this before, its you and your mentality which is ok. Always trying to create gray zones, unnecessarily muddy a clear water. Those south east asian sunnis you are talking about (without any relevance btw.) are no true sunnis. A lot of regional and other historical stuff is mixed in their religion, its a mixture of buddhism, eastern philosophies and islam. So lets talk about the source of this shit which lies in our region. Btw, this idiotic and wannabe distinguishing between wahabi and salafi and other sunni branches is more or less based on propanda. The closest thing to old school islam is wahabism because abd al wahab rejected any other khoraafaati branch of islam and all the khoraafaat that went beyond quran so they have to be the natural enemies of shiites. Khomeini himself once said he will never accept wahabism because he knew wahabis would never accept his shiite shit. Wahabis are real moslems and salafis are not far behind them. Their main goal is to keep their religion (which is no clean) clean.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Feel Free to Live in a Black and White zone. (Because that is the simplest way)
to tag things with pre categorized labels.

It makes life rather more comfortable to live. I don't blame you.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Thing is i am pretty sure you could make an islam encyclopedia from what i have written about this religion on this board in the last 15 years. I really dont think you are the right one to tell me anything about whats easy and whats not. Now feel free wasting your time with two liners about malaysian sunnis in a discussion about whats going on in our region, the center and birthplace of islam btw.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
you remind me of my Commie uncle who has Quran, Majlesi, Bible,nahjol balaghe,,.. other religious books in Farsi and English.
He has highlighted whole thing with all the phrases that might not palatable.

It is very useful to read a lot. but Reading should an intellectual experiment not to validate preconceived notions.

trying to categorize people based on whatever branch of religion they subscribe to can be useful. but it has very serious limitations.

if you look at just Iran a country whose population 85-95% Shite. you will be hard pressed to come with fewer than 20-30 categories for people
and their mentality. Trying to lump in a Shite From Rasht along with a Shite From soosangerd assuming all other
variables such as income, age group, up bringing are the same will be rather difficult.

One might subscribe to likes to Elahi Ghomshie. The Other might subscribe to "made up islam" of people like Soroush,One might be Darvish,One might follow Khamenie or Khomeini others might be bache mosalmoon.
One might be influenced by the Sea the other might be influenced by the war and living so close to the border.
one might actually pay his zakat and khoms and the other might not.

If Iran itself will be so hard. I can only imagine how hard it will be to cover the whole "middle east" (Whatever that Term means)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I know i know...its always the same with you: either to muddy the water and create gray zones where things are pretty clear or try to keep it short and useless when its necessary to explain. You basically never know when to react and how to react. Its kind of a talent i guess.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Guys
No doubt the backward religion is what breads terrorists .......but this is about who sponsors terrorism. I think we have Christians and Jews as the masterminds behind the idiot Saudis, as main sponsors of ISIS.
Also, be reminded isis sponsers are calling Iran (not IR) the #1 state sponsor of terrorism in the world - very cunning and dangerous for iran.