1ST goal must be to free karoubi and Mousavi

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
These two have been cut off and Dr Mousavi's daughter hasnt heard from him in almost a week. People must form an aggrement that doctor Mousavi nd Karoubis freedom is a non conditional disscussion. Mardoom bozorgvar iran, save thse brave men!

Also Karoubi is old and has chronic heart condition.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
First goal should be to understand mousavi and karoubi are no leaders worth fighting for them. People should send both these IR angals karoubi and mousavi to hell and fight for themselves. Irooniaa moratab donbaale ye shakhsiatan ke donbaalesh raah bioftan, khob vaghti chenin shakhsiati nadaari baayad khodet dast be kaar shi, goore pedare rahbar o raahnama mage taa haalaa gheyr az az beyn bordane khashme mellat be soode IR inaa dotaa che golli be sare in mellat zadan? mage mesriaa donbaale shakhse khaasi raah oftaadan, oomadan goftan mobarak baayad bere.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
They are bravely risking their lives to defend the rights of the people protest against zolm estebdud.No one claimed they are leaders, but they can get people to comeout and they are not shying away from their historic duties

For god sake mousavi said i want clean up the constitution, but if people feel the current system is not meeting their needs, they have the right for a new constitution. What does that tell you?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Na be oon tarafdaarit az alaahazrat shahanshah, na be in sar sepordegit be in dotaa dozde bisharaf mousavi o karoubi!

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Now aftr 32 years we have two of the biggest ex regime people defecting you wanna burn them? As for shah, i unlike aghayoun namaknashnas can value the pahlavis good work

Dec 12, 2002
usa
i was just wondering why do you call mousavi dr mousavi ,as far as i know he was an architect ,a class mate of hosien klani .
anyway my take on karubi and mousavi's arrest is that they are not main target ,the target is rafsanjoni ,from one side khameniee can't fauk around too much with rafsonjoni ,because rafsonjoni can reveal so many things ,one was the changing the emam status after khomaine who was supposed to be monatezari but rafsanjoni with helping of vaez tabasi unseal the letter and changed the name of montezari to khamniee .
however the most pressure on khameniee come from sepah to eliminate rafsanjoni but khameniee knows it with elimination of rafsanjoni he will be out or get killed .

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
i was just wondering why do you call mousavi dr mousavi ,as far as i know he was an architect ,a class mate of hosien klani .
anyway my take on karubi and mousavi's arrest is that they are not main target ,the target is rafsanjoni ,from one side khameniee can't fauk around too much with rafsonjoni ,because rafsonjoni can reveal so many things ,one was the changing the emam status after khomaine who was supposed to be monatezari but rafsanjoni with helping of vaez tabasi unseal the letter and changed the name of montezari to khamniee .
however the most pressure on khameniee come from sepah to eliminate rafsanjoni but khameniee knows it with elimination of rafsanjoni he will be out or get killed .
Rafsanjan is and will allways go down with the system but Dr Mousavi and Karoubi have pretty much crossed the line and past the no return line.They have scraficed any future they had in the system by their brave defiance of the regime and support of the peoples rights.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
You'd have been very welcomed in the majles on 26th Bahman.
Ke chi beshe? Ke biaam majles begam hamatoon dozdid? biaam begam az khamenei gerefte taa AN o karoubi o mousavi o rafsanjani o va va va hamashoon dozd boodan o hastan? biaam begam ke hamashoon baa ham in mamlekato dooshidan o mellato chaapidan? Biaam begam sage zard baraadare shoghaale?

Maze ham miparooni laa aghal ghablesh behesh namak bezan.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Exactly what have they done? One thing is for sure. They have not "defected" to anybody. They are holed up in their homes like everybody else. I am sorry I just can't get excited about anybody who in every other breath feels obliged to throw in a praise for Imam Khomeini. He won't lead you anywhere.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Mousavi is not stupid he heard joomhoori irani and margbar khamenie slogans on monday and still supported it. If that dosent tell you he is fine with the regime gone i dont know what will. The khomenie comments are due to restrictions imposed and probaly personel beliefs, but what is he can and does bring the people that now that are going after the system.

Aghayoun ensaf ham khob chiziya. Neshsatit dar kharej va megid lengesh kon

Dec 12, 2002
usa
parham, rafsanjoni has been the master mind of the regime from the first day ,ever since sepah have become a strong faction in so many aspects rafsanjoni and the group of elite akhounds feel the danger .
he kept the top positions ( head of khobregan and nezam maslehat ) to protect his and family wealth and akhounds who are tied with him , now sepah want rafsanjoni and his family out of picture in finiancial and business all together ,keep khameniee, jenetee, mesbah yazdi and some other thieves akhound on pay roll and controlling the nation's wealth all together .however they don't trust rafsanjoni especially they know it very well he was instrumental with 2009 uprising, from one side mousavi is close to khameniee and karoubi to rafsanjoni are leading people against sepah and their supermacy.
over all my take is that all akhounds ,including khameniee feel the threat from sepah over all control and directing country to a military dictatorship.

Feb 7, 2009
I talked to my cousin a couple of days ago and asked if he will go out to protest he responded no when I asked for the reason he said because this is a fight between akhoonds darand to sara ham digeh mizanan I dont want to risk my life for a group that after being in power are going to praise Khomainie I am going to die for someone who will start with talking about Khominies crime. Now I personaly disagree with most of his view but I know that 90% of my relatives are against these fuckers but only 5% had participated in demonstrations imagin how many people feel like them in Iran ,how do we get them to believe is not about Mousavi and IRI this time people know better. I really hope that people will come out because we all saw if in large number they cant do shit, I am going to join the demonstration in Vancouver tomorrow and am sorry that that is all I can do for now.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
parham, rafsanjoni has been the master mind of the regime from the first day ,ever since sepah have become a strong faction in so many aspects rafsanjoni and the group of elite akhounds feel the danger .
he kept the top positions ( head of khobregan and nezam maslehat ) to protect his and family wealth and akhounds who are tied with him , now sepah want rafsanjoni and his family out of picture in finiancial and business all together ,keep khameniee, jenetee, mesbah yazdi and some other thieves akhound on pay roll and controlling the nation's wealth all together .however they don't trust rafsanjoni especially they know it very well he was instrumental with 2009 uprising, from one side mousavi is close to khameniee and karoubi to rafsanjoni are leading people against sepah and their supermacy.
over all my take is that all akhounds ,including khameniee feel the threat from sepah over all control and directing country to a military dictatorship.
Rafsanjani is a snake and i never will or ever did trust him. All you had to do was read his comments to see him defend Khamenie and IR on the 10 of this month.I personally think Mousavi and Karoubi are more trustworthy and still supporting our people despite the chants of regime has to go unlike others who went back to the regime.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
i guess we have some miscomunication here ,ofcoure he is ,he was controlling khomainee,he has controlled khameniee .he is smartes akhound ever ,good thing about him he is pragmatist and pretty much flexible for a open society ,his sons & duaghters with all money love to live out side of iran as well .
to me they all khaen ,so many iranian have losen their lives becaue of that regime and to me that is unforgiven sin .