2 Iranians on the final table of the world poker tour event !

Jan 31, 2004
Dr Strangemoosh said:
LOOLOLL Moneyjock you are AMAZING.

"The main problem is that many people on this board are from places and countries not exposed to many other professional sports and entertainment concepts."

LOOOOOOL

You just can't beat this guy.

Either he is a "character" created just to entertain us like Lezawang, Looloo Goozoo, Morjad or to an extent Ehsan.

OR he really is lacking in the old intelligence quotient!

Either way, he is great, every time a new post by him pops up I psyche myself up for some of the best entertainment you can get on this internet.

strangemoosh,

Instead of laughing like a monkey and starting up every reply with LOOOOOL and calling others ehsan (which ironicaly resembles your dimwitted character the most), why don't you try to contribute to a conversation ?

Clearly you don't know much about sports, but surely even a moron like you can lookup some basic stats on the internet!

And what is so strange or amusing about the comment I made ?
If someone is from UAE or Iran or Australia for example, than almost surely won't know about or doesn't follow american Collage football, Collage basketball, NFL, MLB, NASCAR, NHL...scenes. What's so strange about this !? You gotta be the biggest retard on this board !

Get a job douche bag !

Nov 29, 2002
Okay you're starting to get irritating now with your lack of cerebral nous.
When did I call you ehsan? I just suggested you are a "character " created by someone who wants to tease us in the same way as morjad, lezawang etc... were created. Ehsan is a "character", no one is like that in real life, in the same way that no one is like you in real life (bar people with personality disorders).

And I will get a job, I don't want to get arrogant but I'm studying medicine at one of the most famous (if not the most) unis in the world (although that don't mean anything so don't get me wrong, I just wanna smack this uber-arrogant individual to where he belongs).

Mate, its the way you make your points, "re from places and countries not exposed to many other professional sports and entertainment concepts."" smacks of arrogance. The phrase "NOT EXPOSED TO ENTERTAINMENT CONCEPTS" implies backwardness of non-North american countries.

And the simple fact that you have already previously compared(in your previous incarnation) the whole of Europe with da'hAt and said Europe is backward etc... confirms this.

Okay, once I graduate I will get a job. Screw the fact that I'm getting a prestigious degree from a top university, I'd like to think even if I was studying classics at Napier polytechnic at least I'd have the decency not to belittle others in such a spurious manner as you do (eg the first post on this board you wrote was slagging off Sly for having a different taste in movies to you).

Apologies to all if I appeared arrogant, but this guy really is starting to peeve me off.

Jan 31, 2004
This can't be happening!

I am not gonna go through the same routine I have gone with many of the other "oh yeah! - well I am smart - I attend some medical school..." Iranians on this board, with you.

I am not gonna explain again that bringing up your school of study as part of a discussion - specially that of sports is the most inane, desperate and essentially the most humiliating way of trying to validate a point, your character or your opinion.
Specially since the person you are talking to could be academically just as successful and economically more prosperous than you could ever be at the same age.

So just drop your joke, before we start to open a can of worm here.

As far as the other subjects are concerned, I am gonna answer you with a couple of simple questions:

1-Are you denying the fact that as a whole America has more professional athletes, has more professional sports, has athletes that earn way more than any other athletes in any other place, Create the most updated and advanced methodology and technology for developing super athletes, and in general has better athletes than any other country ?

2-Are you denying the fact that bollywood as a whole is the lowest form of film and movie making, and along with brittney spears, enrique iglesias, jennifer lopez, euro thrash pop music,...some of the tackiest creations of mankind?

Notice, crappy entertainment and super athletes could be from any continent and any race. So your conclusion that I put people down just because of where they come from and who they are is ridiculous.

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
Bro, I'm not gonna argue with you! Whatever you wanna think or whatever you wanna say. The only way you think you win arguments is by insulting people.
You have a go at people simpy because they are stating their opinion regarding a sport or a game. As I said to me poker comes across very boring and no matter what you say you can't change it whether you wanna say I don't get the game or I live in som "aghab oftadeh" place in the pacifc.

Feel free to insult again

Nov 29, 2002
Why do you have this obsession, Moneyjock, with everywhere which is not Canada being aghab-oftAdeh? It really is strange....

And you say whoever likes Bollywood is aghab-oftAdeh, why are u so obsessed with this? I for one don't like bollywood, I prefer my films to have more plot and characterisation, but I fully understand why some people might like it, it is nice to watch I guess and romantic or whatever. In any case even if I hated it I wouldn't jump on people for liking it? What is your deal man?

Whatever, I wish you luck but you are a very angry person who seems to have some kind of inferiority complex about SEVERAL things...