2009 Persian Parade in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
It is with great pleasure to announce that “New York Persian Parade” and “Persian-Iranian Parade Foundation” are collaborating to bring the 2009 Persian Parade to New York City on Sunday March 29, 2009. Please join us for a general meeting of the members and friends of the both organizations at Marriott at Teaneck , NJ on Sunday February 22, 2009 at 1:00PM.

A second general meeting is scheduled at Iranian Armenian Society at 39-03 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck, NY on Sunday march 1, 2009 at 3:00 PM.

More info to follow as we get closer to the date. I hope to see all true Iranians who are able to make it there.

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
So is Persian an ethnicity or a nationality, or both? I never understood this. Can Arabs in Ahwaz be Persian by nationality for example?

May 9, 2004
It is with great pleasure to announce that “New York Persian Parade” and “Persian-Iranian Parade Foundation” are collaborating to bring the 2009 Persian Parade to New York City on Sunday March 29, 2009. Please join us for a general meeting of the members and friends of the both organizations at Marriott at Teaneck , NJ on Sunday February 22, 2009 at 1:00PM.

A second general meeting is scheduled at Iranian Armenian Society at 39-03 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck, NY on Sunday march 1, 2009 at 3:00 PM.

More info to follow as we get closer to the date. I hope to see all true Iranians who are able to make it there.
جناب
بنده اخرش نفهمیدم
این ایرانیان واقعی چه کسانی هستند؟
ایا علی دائی و باقری ترک یا رضا زاده ترک
و کعبی عرب و مهدی رحمتی عرب
جزو ایرانیان هستند یا فقط قوم فارس که شما انرا پرشیان می نامید جزو این گروه هستند
و اگر نیستند ایا اینها ایرانیان واقعی نیستند؟

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
جناب
بنده اخرش نفهمیدم
جزو ایرانیان هستند یا فقط قوم فارس که شما انرا پرشیان می نامید جزو این گروه هستند
Do not shoot the messenger sarjookheh. Obviously your high IQ is not helping you here.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
جناب اقا شجاع
احتیاج به ای کیو نیست
هر بچه مدرسه ای می داند که سید یعنی چه
Va har bacheh madreseh een midooneh yeh koskholi beh esme general keh az islam o hasano hossein o harchi arab badesh miomad o, tarafdareh hakha bood o, va dasteh chapo rastesho nemidoonest, hala shode nave Rasputin va az karbala o hossein mineviseh va kooneh khodesho vase IRI pareh mikoneh...

baleh janam.

May 9, 2004
Va har bacheh madreseh een midooneh yeh koskholi beh esme general keh az islam o hasano hossein o harchi arab badesh miomad o, tarafdareh hakha bood o, va dasteh chapo rastesho nemidoonest, hala shode nave Rasputin va az karbala o hossein mineviseh va kooneh khodesho vase IRI pareh mikoneh...

baleh janam.
جناب
اینطور که پیداست خیلی حالت رو گرفتم که اینطوری فحاشی می کنی
بنده احتیاج به فحاشی کردن به شما ندارم همین بس که با پست های دهان شکنی که به تو امثال تو میدم
مجبور میشوید بیایید و فحش و ناسزا بجای جواب منطقی به بنده بدهید
و مطمئا هستم اگر روبروی من بودی جرات نداشتی صداتو بلند کنی
ولی خدا را شکر که از هزاران کیلومتردورتر با انترنت می تونی فحاشی کنی و عقدهای خودت رو خالی کنی
برای من همین کافیه که احساس می کنم که یک جاهل حرفی نداره و کفگیرش به ته دیگ خورده و مجبورشده چرت و پرت بنویسه
برو دو تا کتاب بخون تا اینطوری در حین بحث زشت نشی
یه خورده هم روغن کاری کن اگزوزت نسوزه

بله جانم

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
جناب
بنده اخرش نفهمیدم
Fair question but I suspect you know the answer. Simply put, we were Iranians before the revolution but became Persian after. Anything to hide our association with the Akhoonds.

Jan 28, 2005
Stockholm
جناب سروش
ایشان سید هستند
و کسی که سید لقب داده می شود یعنی از نوادگان علی ع است

متشکرم
Flint jan, so a tint of arab blood from over a 1000 years ago still make you an arab today? Do seyeds speak arabic at home? Does that make Reza Pahlavi an arab as well since he is a seyed? Then we have way more arabs in Iran than I thought since we have alot of ppl with that title in Iran from mother or father.

How about the rest of the people who might not have had "Ali" or "Hussein" blood but simply nomadic arab soldier blood from the muslim invasion, would that make them arabs too despite the fact that they didn't recieve a title?

May 9, 2004
Flint jan, so a tint of arab blood from over a 1000 years ago still make you an arab today? Do seyeds speak arabic at home? Does that make Reza Pahlavi an arab as well since he is a seyed? Then we have way more arabs in Iran than I thought since we have alot of ppl with that title in Iran from mother or father.

How about the rest of the people who might not have had "Ali" or "Hussein" blood but simply nomadic arab soldier blood from the muslim invasion, would that make them arabs too despite the fact that they didn't recieve a title?
دوست عزیز
اگر زبان پارسی را دلیل ایرانی بودن بدانیم
یا اگر پارس بودن را تنها دلیل ایرانی بودن بدانیم
اقوام زیادی که در ایران زندگی میکنند ایرانی نیستند
گذشته از اینکه شما فرموده اید که سیدی که در خانه عربی صحبت نمی کند یا اصلا عربی را نمی داند عرب نیست
باید گفت که بیش از دو سه ملیون عرب در ایران زندگی می کنند که ما نند من و شما دلشان برای ایران می تپد
و برای ایران حاضر هستند کشته شوند
ملیونها ترک و ترکمن و بلوچ و اقوام دیگر ایرانیانی هستند که ممکن است در خانه فارسی صحبت نکنند
اگر بنا را بر صحبت کردن فارسی یا نژاد بگذاریم پس ایا این ملیونها غیر ایرانی هستند ؟
یا افغانیها و ازبکستان و تاجیکی هایی که فارسی سخن می گویند ایرانی هستند؟
بنده سئوالم این بود

متشکرم

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
GP, Aya Shoma Javabi ham baraye Soaleton darid ?
Agar Darid lotf befarmaeed ta ma bedonim az nazare Shoma che kasani Irani hastan?

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Fair question but I suspect you know the answer. Simply put, we were Iranians before the revolution but became Persian after. Anything to hide our association with the Akhoonds.
I actually agree with this assertion. Persian is really just a marketing term for Iranian in lieu of our circumstances, compliments of the Islamic Republic. People associate Perisan with expensive rugs, beautiful cats and Caviar and many other exotic things about Iran, in particular our history. Being Iranian has become synonymous with fundamentalism, terrorism, oppression and calling death to this country and that. Frankly, I don't blame anyone for using the term Persian instead of Iranian and as far as I'm concerned Turks, Kurds, Baloochis, etc. are all Persian (i.e. belong to the country that was called Persia less than 100 years ago). If one doesn't mind the term or the association with a bacjward regime, then by all means keep using Iranian. It's personal a choice.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I actually agree with this assertion. Persian is really just a marketing term for Iranian in lieu of our circumstances, compliments of the Islamic Republic. People associate Perisan with expensive rugs, beautiful cats and Caviar and many other exotic things about Iran, in particular our history. Being Iranian has become synonymous with fundamentalism, terrorism, oppression and calling death to this country and that. Frankly, I don't blame anyone for using the term Persian instead of Iranian and as far as I'm concerned Turks, Kurds, Baloochis, etc. are all Persian (i.e. belong to the country that was called Persia less than 100 years ago). If one doesn't mind the term or the association with a backward regime, then by all means keep using Iranian. It's personal a choice.
Nicely said.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Where is Persia on the map?

As BiHonar rightly puts it, this is a personal choice. When someone asks me where I am from I make a point of letting them know that I am IRANIAN.
Once a colleague of mine raised this issue with me and asked why some call themselves they are Persian. My answer was that they are simply ashamed of it for what Iranian is associated with these days. You can change a name in your own world but you can't change the reality. What next? Change your name and colour of skin so you look less like the media portrayal of Iranian?!!!!!!!!

Jul 28, 2007
جناب
اینطور که پیداست خیلی حالت رو گرفتم که اینطوری فحاشی می کنی
بنده احتیاج به فحاشی کردن به شما ندارم همین بس که با پست های دهان شکنی که به تو امثال تو میدم
مجبور میشوید بیایید و فحش و ناسزا بجای جواب منطقی به بنده بدهید
و مطمئا هستم اگر روبروی من بودی جرات نداشتی صداتو بلند کنی
ولی خدا را شکر که از هزاران کیلومتردورتر با انترنت می تونی فحاشی کنی و عقدهای خودت رو خالی کنی
برای من همین کافیه که احساس می کنم که یک جاهل حرفی نداره و کفگیرش به ته دیگ خورده و مجبورشده چرت و پرت بنویسه
برو دو تا کتاب بخون تا اینطوری در حین بحث زشت نشی
یه خورده هم روغن کاری کن اگزوزت نسوزه

بله جانم
باز تو از تو کویت زر زرتو شروع کردی؟*** بینم بالاخره نگفتی چند در صد در یای خزر متعلق به ایرانه ؟*** این سوال برات مثل فحش ناموسه نه ؟*** منتظر جوابت هستم . مثل یک سال گذشته .

Status
Not open for further replies.