2011 serieA last matchday

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
So Juventus and Milan both are at top of the table after Udinese and Juventus ended with no goals. Udinese had won all their home serieA game before this match and it was their first home draw, they have conceded only two goals at home. Juventus is still undefeated and it was the second match that they werent able to score, the first was against Chievo in Verona. Juve also have 7 draws which consider to be high five of them on the road. They are second in goal diference (27-11) after Milan with the second best defence after Udinese and third in attack after Milan and Napoli.
Conte used 3-5-2 the same formation he used against Chievo and then Napoli, he changed it back to 4-3-3 for the second half in that napoli game which cause one of the greatest come back of this year. I dont know why he use this formation it wouldnt work, I know he was trying to win the midfield against mighty Udinese which use the same formation but the two striker up front just couldnt do much with no playmaker behind them, Pirlo play too deep for them and much of the game he fed the wingers. It wasnt until Del Piero came in for Pepe to play his natiral position that juve looked very good on attack and could have scored. I hate this formation with Juventus Conte should never try that again!
[video=youtube;DSE9IJ4hJoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSE9IJ4hJoc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
[video=youtube;OQJjEAECG64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQJjEAECG64&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
[video=youtube;DGTi1anUlc8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGTi1anUlc8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
[video=youtube;RGe4nYG09tg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGe4nYG09tg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I forgot to add this:
Siena 0-0 fiorentina
Cagliari 0-2 milan
Udinese 0-0 juventus
Bologna 0-2 roma
Lazio 0-0 chievo
Inter 4-1 lecce
Napoli 6-1 Genoa
Novara 2-2 palermo
Parma 3-3 catania
Atalanta 4-1 cesena

And the table;
1.Milan 34
2.Juventus 34
3.Udinese 32
4.Lazio 30
5.Inter 26
6.Napoli 24
7.Roma 24
8.Catania 22
9.Palermo 21
10.Genoa 21
11.Atalanta 20 (-6) should level with Inter
12.Chievo 20
13.Parma 19
14.Fiorentina 18
15.Cagliari 18
16.Siena 15
17.Bologna 15
18. Novara 12
19.Cesena 12
20.Lecce 9

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
4 victories in a row for Inter to move to the 5th spot and get back into the scudetto race.

All of that with no Sneijder and barely any Forlan.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
In all honestly Inter been playing better without Sneijder, and Forlan been off of his game since those injuries. Sneijder wont fit well in Ranieri 4-4-2 formation, there is a good chance Inter sell him and get wide players.
Inter been great in their Novemebr and December and only lost to Udinese away which only Juve managed to not lose there. Ranieri has transformed Inter defense and they are looking solid. Ranieri is the man to repair and making struggling teams to a top team however I cant ever see him win ths scudetto, sorry he was our coach for two years and he will never try different tactics that much.
Maicon is the key for Inter success and Negatomo is been great recently and passed his struggling time at the beginning of the season.
Ive just watched Roma game, and yes they were dominating the whole game, Lamela is a fantastic player, Totti and De Rossi also were great and looked like the boss they are, but Bologna was awful and didnt look like anything like the team against Milan, my man Di Vaio was totaly isolated and Ramirez and Diamanti were not connecting.

Last edited:

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Serie-A is certainly on the up and that should be good news for all football fans.i have watched some real good games as of late and i'm planning to watch more of it in the 2nd half of the season.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
4 victories in a row for Inter to move to the 5th spot and get back into the scudetto race.

All of that with no Sneijder and barely any Forlan.
Inter is back with vengeance and plays so well as a unit ... good job by Ranieri

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Serie-A is certainly on the up and that should be good news for all football fans.i have watched some real good games as of late and i'm planning to watch more of it in the 2nd half of the season.
100% agree ... there is not a single week that you can't watch some amazing games ... a lot of strong teams in Serie A this year .... which makes it an amazing league ...