2018 ACL Final, First Leg(11-03-2018): Kashima Antlers(Japan) vs Persepolis(Iran)

Status
Not open for further replies.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
The player who was offside didn't even hit the ball. At least from this camera angle. Baba shoma ostooreh team khodetoon ro ham bavar nadarid lol
dude looks like you are behind on the new rules. he interfered with the play and hold the defender, that is offside based on the current fifa rules. any how its done over. let see what we can do on Saturday.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
dude looks like you are behind on the new rules. he interfered with the play and hold the defender, that is offside based on the current fifa rules. any how its done over. let see what we can do on Saturday.
The bottom line is, YOU LOST 2_0.
You got a hell of a task in the second leg.
Good luck though.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
He should have red carded one of Kashima players and yes 2nd goal 100% offside. Parvin is not up to date with latest rules just like you are not. As long as we learn something new it’s all good.
Yeah indeed I learned something new.
But if the rule is that the player didn't score is in the offside position and interfered with the opponent then I gotta say this is such a vague and impractical rule in my opinion.
i.e. the side ref should follow 5 players in offside position in this situation and decide which one really interfere with the opponent and I promise you not any ref will call that offside unless VAR is in place.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I really hope Red-fighters will take home this crucial last game, that would really make me happy (although I do not like Mr. Jaggofović)
I watched the match against Kashima Antlers in retrospect, they were no better than Qatari team Al-sad, also much worse team imo, shouldnt be that hard to slap them at home pitch.

Goooo Red-fighters Gooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.