2018 ACL Final - Second Leg(10-Nov-2018): Perspolis (Iran) vs Kashima Antlers(Japan)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
khodaro shokr harchi kise kesh inja bod az looneh mosh omad beron... looool. hamin hafte pish saipa jereshon dad 10 nafare ha... roo ke nist khoda vakilii..

inshalah dar khab mirin finall... loool

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
I was hoping for Perspolis to win the title not just for the red fans but for Iran. but with the current players and coach, they went as far as they could possibly go! My only fear was if Perspolis would win and red fans would start calling for Branko to replace CQ! The guy is s coward and not good for big teams with big dreams!

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
از حمله تند سید جلال به کاشیما تا دلخوری بیرانوند از برخی هواداران ایرانی

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
goftam ke dostane kise kesh alan 3, 4 sale daran be fana miran. be ghair az yek jame hazvi tokhmi chizi dige nadaran... eshkal nadare khodetono khali konin loooool

shoma khabe final ro ham hich vaght nakhahin did. hahaa
on chizsyio ke migin ham hata FIFA ghabol nadare... ey jaan

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
goftam ke dostane kise kesh alan 3, 4 sale daran be fana miran. be ghair az yek jame hazvi tokhmi chizi dige nadaran... eshkal nadare khodetono khali konin loooool

shoma khabe final ro ham hich vaght nakhahin did. hahaa
on chizsyio ke ham hata FIFA ghabol nadare... ey jaan
Haalaa AFC Asian CL be Saipa o Ali Daei che rabti dare. Mishe tozih bedi ?

EsEs have been in 4 Asian CL final and won 2 of them making us one of the most successful clubs in Asia along side Poohang Steelers and Al Hilal, so whats Ali Daei and Saipa anything to do with it?

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Haalaa rabte AFC Asian CL be Saipa o Ali Daei che rabti dare. Mishe tozih bedi ?

EsEs have been in 4 Asian CL final and won 2 of them making us one of the most successful clubs in Asia along side Poohang Steelers and Al Hilal, so whats Ali Daei and Saipa anything to do with it?
Hichi baba, bayad ye chizi bege digeh. be ye chizi rabt bede. hala baz khoobeh 6ta 6ta nakard :D

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
looool. most successful club my ass.. enjoy your shitty club.. as i said Fifa doesn't even recognize your bs titles..

looool. haven't done jack shit since the 90s haha.. I guess this is success for our kise fans..

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Dude, you haven't done jack since the 70s and your biggest achievement is scoring 6 against your masters.

Even Sepahan and Zob Ahan reached the final so don't think you have achieved something. You are not even the same level as Pas and they don't even exist any more :D

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Dude, you haven't done jack since the 70s and your biggest achievement is scoring 6 against your masters.

Even Sepahan and Zob Ahan reached the final so don't think you have achieved something. You are not even the same level as Pas and they don't even exist any more :D
Spot on LoOoOoL

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Oghab heres the video vs uzbekistan 2018 qualification. Class goal by a class forward Taremi. 1:25
This is just one example

Funny enough there is a report in 90 site about an article in Qatar paper saying exactly as I said about him, hard working and great stamina but wasteful in front of goal.
Sure he has had a few good goals among numerous chances he has had.