2018 ACL Final - Second Leg(10-Nov-2018): Perspolis (Iran) vs Kashima Antlers(Japan)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Dude, you haven't done jack since the 70s and your biggest achievement is scoring 6 against your masters.

Even Sepahan and Zob Ahan reached the final so don't think you have achieved something. You are not even the same level as Pas and they don't even exist any more :D
Behrooz Jan our loungi friends love to come back to us and interact with their masters win or lose.
Instead of pointing out what went wrong and question their coach and tactics or discuss them they point to Ali Daei and Saipa! 😍
Becoming a groom with saipa's William! 😍

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Funny enough there is a report in 90 site about an article in Qatar paper saying exactly as I said about him, hard working and great stamina but wasteful in front of goal.
Sure he has had a few good goals among numerous chances he has had.
As a person he's been a very naughty money oriented boy what he's done to perspolis was quiet bad and not impressed with his sighebazi
with sahar Ghoreishi but he's got a laid back attitude and i find him likeable lol.

But as a Player:
I read that but 10 goals in 18 matches + 7 assists not bad. His goal ratio is always more than 50% were ever he's been..
He did miss two great chances against spain and portugal, i must have cursed him for 20 mins after missing that rather difficult chance vs Portugal but
I can promise you he will start along side Azmoun with Ghoddos just behind them in the up coming AFC cup2019 , Kaveh and Karim will be on the bench
despite playing in Europe. CQ regards Taremi very highly :) There's a reason because he's very talented and relentless player and right now in great form. Watch the highlights of his latest performance in the legionnaire thread.

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
looool. most successful club my ass.. enjoy your shitty club.. as i said Fifa doesn't even recognize your bs titles..

looool. haven't done jack shit since the 90s haha.. I guess this is success for our kise fans..
دمت گرم كه يك تن اين كيسه كشا رو روشونو كم ميكنى

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
نميدونم چرا اين تاجيا اينقد به لنگيا گير ميدند كه
هيچ لنگى رنگ قهرمانى آسيا رو نديده

مگه خوردبين و معينى خيار چنبر بودند؟
اون ها هم قهرمان باشگاه هاى آسيا شدند

البته با لباس تاج

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
As a person he's been a very naughty money oriented boy what he's done to perspolis was quiet bad and not impressed with his sighebazi
with sahar Ghoreishi but he's got a laid back attitude and i find him likeable lol.

But as a Player:
I read that but 10 goals in 18 matches + 7 assists not bad. His goal ratio is always more than 50% were ever he's been..
He did miss two great chances against spain and portugal, i must have cursed him for 20 mins after missing that rather difficult chance vs Portugal but
I can promise you he will start along side Azmoun with Ghoddos just behind them in the up coming AFC cup2019 , Kaveh and Karim will be on the bench
despite playing in Europe. CQ regards Taremi very highly :) There's a reason because he's very talented and relentless player and right now in great form. Watch the highlights of his latest performance in the legionnaire thread.
I like Taremi but not as a target man ,as a work horse and provider …….

If I was his coach I would tell him his job is to provide for others to score unless there is no one around or in good position .

he has a mental barrier that hinders his concentration to hit the target ,Arash borhani was the same ,he had great pace and good technique but terrible finisher in front of goal . He needs to work on that ...maybe needs to be guided how to imagine and know where the goal is before he attempt to hit the goal.

That chance against Portugal was not that difficult ,had he aimed for far post rather than near post he would have definitely hit the target as the ball was heading to his left ,Reza Gucci would have definitely hit the target ….you only get one chance against teams like spain and Portugal if you are lucky ,you have to make it count.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
دمت گرم كه يك تن اين كيسه كشا رو روشونو كم ميكنى
baba ina 20 sale ke aslan nemidonan 4 taye Asia bodan yani chi, Final yani chi...
To League ke serviceshon kardim as tedade ghahremani,
To Asia ham ke parsal 4 taye aval, emsal 2 vom.
Ina kole league to naghlo enteghal kharidan emsal vally hichi ghalati nakardan.. Asia ke sorakh shodan hamon teame ke ma jereshon dadim.
Jame Hasvi ham ke be fana raftan.
Rotbashona ke to league 7 tom 8 tome..

looooooooooool
Bad mian inja vase sarvareshon kori mikhonan.. Tanha del khoshishon bakhte perspolis.. TEame khodeshon ke hich ghalati to in 20 sale nakardeh.. haha

Feb 4, 2005
baba ina 20 sale ke aslan nemidonan 4 taye Asia bodan yani chi, Final yani chi...
To League ke serviceshon kardim as tedade ghahremani,
To Asia ham ke parsal 4 taye aval, emsal 2 vom.
Ina kole league to naghlo enteghal kharidan emsal vally hichi ghalati nakardan.. Asia ke sorakh shodan hamon teame ke ma jereshon dadim.
Jame Hasvi ham ke be fana raftan.
Rotbashona ke to league 7 tom 8 tome..

looooooooooool
Bad mian inja vase sarvareshon kori mikhonan.. Tanha del khoshishon bakhte perspolis.. TEame khodeshon ke hich ghalati to in 20 sale nakardeh.. haha
As you say to other members whose teams have not won anything in 30 years, you must first win an Asian title and then korkori about it. Yes you can do that about IPL as you won it back to back and been the better team at least in last few years but in Asia, at least win it once and lift it (Parvin carrying the cup is not counted BTW) then do your korkori.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
As you say to other members whose teams have not won anything in 30 years, you must first win an Asian title and then korkori about it. Yes you can do that about IPL as you won it back to back and been the better team at least in last few years but in Asia, at least win it once and lift it (Parvin carrying the cup is not counted BTW) then do your korkori.
''Parvin carrying the cup is not counted BTW''
LoOoL

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
نميدونم چرا اين تاجيا اينقد به لنگيا گير ميدند كه
هيچ لنگى رنگ قهرمانى آسيا رو نديده

مگه خوردبين و معينى خيار چنبر بودند؟
اون ها هم قهرمان باشگاه هاى آسيا شدند

البته با لباس تاج
زدراکو رایکوف بسیاری از بازیکنان باسابقه تاج را کنار گذاشت و گفت که بازیکن باید بتواند 90 دقیقه بدود. بازیکنانی چون اکبر افتخاری و حسین قاضی شعار معتقد بودند که تمرینات رایکوف نامناسب است. به این ترتیب ان ها هم مثل داریوش مصطفوی، مرتضی شرکا، احمد منشی زاده و کیانی راد کنار گذاشته شدند. در عوض تاجی ها برای حضور در جام باشگاه های اسیا دست به دامان نفرات کمکی می گیرند. غلام وفاخواه از عقاب، فریدون معینی از پیکان، مسعود معینی از بانک ملی و محمود خوردبین از پرسپولیس نفراتی هستند که در این تورنمنت تاج را همراهی می کنند.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I really don't understand how you guys can even consider this a 'rivalry' between red and blue.

To get all hyped up about 2 teams that are essentially owned, managed and operated by the same people is laughable.
It's called passion dude, no matter what they call them and who owns it on paper they are ours..... 🙏

We may get bitten but won't be defeated.

Knock down seven times get up eight.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Joking aside, who cares red or blue when it's Iran that matters most! Any iranian team becomes champion makes me proud as an iranian, I think we can become greedy when we win this competition countless of times... maybe japanese (or Koreans) can do that but not us, not yet!