2018 Asian Champions League Semi-Final, return leg: Persepolis(Iran)-Al-Sadd(Qatar)

Nov 24, 2002
So the line-up will be(if Alishah is not fit), if yes he will play instead of Mosleh most likely...

Beiranvand
Nemati-Jalal-Shoja-Ansari
Kamal-Nourollahi
Alipour-Resan-Mosleh
Mensha
That is the line up as i predicted...

Feb 4, 2005
Apparently Perspolis has 5-6 players who will miss the first leg of the final if they receive a yellow today. Hopefully they can manage a safe trip to the final. I, as a Taji, truly root for you guys today and hopefully in the finals.

Feb 4, 2005
PP don't have anyone with red.
Harchi migam kareh ingilisast bazam migeh soorakh rah ab bood!!!

If a player receives any cards today which results in him getting suspended for first leg of final, that will not be cleared but if a player gets a yellow today and has no previous cards then that yellow will be cleared.

Feb 4, 2005
emroz 2 saat sob sekteh mizanim bad ham bazi United Juve. namirim shans ovordim.
I have a good feeling about both games dada. Also I have a very good cure for football related stress which I came upon after many years of watching and following my favourite teams. It is called be tokhmam! It works great! I must confess though it didn't work for TM games in last world cup.