2018 Asian Champions League Semi-Final, return leg: Persepolis(Iran)-Al-Sadd(Qatar)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I think the coach of Golden State Warriors had a good handle on this.

somehow technology gets better. Doctors get better. engineers get smarter.
swimmers set records every Olympic. Michael johnson's record went out the next olympic.

but somehow when it comes to team sports, we want to think that the modern player that eats better works with more educated coaches is not as good dudes 40 years ago.
You have heard of the word genius?

Nasser Hejazi was a genius.

Nov 24, 2002
آخه پرسپولیس جام ولایت چه ربطی به فینال آسیا داره. تو مملکتی که سوپور محل رئیس جمهور می‌شه از این اتفاق‌های عجیب هم میفته دیگه.

:D
فعلا که ۳-۴ ساله سرورتون اون بالا بالاهاست. بعدا با این همه آفتابه لگن ترکمون حسابی زدید که. شما نیمکتتون به اندازه تمام پرسپولیس قیمتش.
اصلا از همه این کرکری ها بگذریم. این بحث ملیه ربطی به قرمز و آبی نداره. یعنی خوشحال میشدی چهار تا عرب پرسپولیس و سوراخ میکردن همون جور که تیم خودتو کردن؟
من که والا نشدم..

Nov 24, 2002
Persepolis will face the traditional Japanese team Kashima Antlers in final. This team can score goasl and has lots of speed. They are 4th in J league now
My concern is our slow central defenders.
5 of their players were in Japan NT list in last year or so.
They have 3 brazilian players(one is injured) and one SK national team player.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
the japan team can't play organized defense.
their scores in the 2 legs of semis were 2-3 and 3-3.
that should be an ideal opponent for bronco and his team.

Oct 18, 2010
any player coming to azadi to play the reds needs a double
protective cup to help them stay leak free.just listen to the
roar of the crowd after the goal.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
When you win 10 championships, you can wear a real one.
We have to save space.
We got two real ones from winning the Asian cup twice that you have been dreaming of for the last 50 years ….:love:

Anyway , we like to share this moment of joy with you red fans ,we know what it feels like and you are yet to find out !:giggle: hope you do ….:cool:

Oct 1, 2004
We got two real ones from winning the Asian cup twice that you have been dreaming of for the last 50 years ….:love:

Anyway , we like to share this moment of joy with you red fans ,we know what it feels like and you are yet to find out !:giggle: hope you do ….:cool:
You won in it when it was a 4 team invitational...
Besides only badbakht clubs use the stars to represent continental competition wins. They're used for league wins usually. 10 wins = 1 star.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Guys I dont get the point of arguing here. I am red fan since I was 6 and any time any Iranian team plays in Champions league I cheer for them. Let it be Taj or PP or Sepahan. To me Iran is Iran and any Iranian team victory is a victory for any Iranian. I know no ill feelings are meant and this is meant as Korkori but honestly its just not fun in my opinion.

Nov 24, 2002
You won in it when it was a 4 team invitational...
Besides only badbakht clubs use the stars to represent continental competition wins. They're used for league wins usually. 10 wins = 1 star.
Well their last one in 90s was more competitive.

But this reminds me every time i was arguing with a French guy or overall a Habs fan, that we won 24, while 90% of it came when there were only original six, lots of parity in pro sport now..

Nov 24, 2002
Beiro save yesterday was kind of similar to Buffon save on Zidane in 2006 WC, even though Zidane header was much better.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Guys I dont get the point of arguing here. I am red fan since I was 6 and any time any Iranian team plays in Champions league I cheer for them. Let it be Taj or PP or Sepahan. To me Iran is Iran and any Iranian team victory is a victory for any Iranian. I know no ill feelings are meant and this is meant as Korkori but honestly its just not fun in my opinion.
Ostad jan , we are not arguing ,just having a bit of fun . If you read my post I am saying I am sharing the joy with them and just want to walk them through it as we have been there before .

Now my Fatso friend took it to another level belittling our cup wins ….to which I gave a LOL and ok !:cool:

I am like you be it perspolis ,Taractor,Sepahan ,I will back them %100 . :)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Beiro save yesterday was kind of similar to Buffon save on Zidane in 2006 WC, even though Zidane header was much better.

How about saving it from your own leg while you are on the floor and to the opposite direction of the ball ?!;)

I think Beiro save was much better than Buffon as Zidane header was from much further out ,Beiranvand's was like point blank and Xavi hit it with much force and he was a lot closer to goal.

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Ostad jan , we are not arguing ,just having a bit of fun . If you read my post I am saying I am sharing the joy with them and just want to walk them through it as we have been there before .

Now my Fatso friend took it to another level belittling our cup wins ….to which I gave a LOL and ok !:cool:

I am like you be it perspolis ,Taractor,Sepahan ,I will back them %100 . :)

Mokhlesam... I know buddy.