2018 Asian Champions League Semi-Final, return leg: Persepolis(Iran)-Al-Sadd(Qatar)

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
20 of them vs Maldives, Nepal & Guam.

The bottom line is many others played the same teams but were not able to do it. You better be sure there are some very sorry teams in Oceania, Africa, and North America and many players could have scored many goals against them and they did not. Same holds true in Asia where Korea, Japanese, Saudi, and many other forwards attempted the same feat against Maldives, and Nepal and fell short. Credit should be given where its due and for that this is not a fair assessment to simply dismiss such huge accomplishment with baseless comments. Plus its not like they chose to play those teams. It's how the draw was conducted and proceeded.

Nov 24, 2002
I haven't seen Parvin in his prime, i also can't trust Shahriar and Kasra on this because they are in love with old timers, lol, but from what i have seen Bagheri was the most full package all around midfielder in his prime. Of course his years of consistency wasn't that long, but i think one shouldn't forget Nekounam in all that, who had much more consistent years as CM and scored many cucial goals as well.
Same applies to Karimi, his years of consistency was limited( between 2000 to 2004-5).

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I haven't seen Parvin in his prime, i also can't trust Shahriar and Kasra on this because they are in love with old timers, lol, but from what i have seen Bagheri was the most full package all around midfielder in his prime. Of course his years of consistency wasn't that long, but i think one shouldn't forget Nekounam in all that, who had much more consistent years as CM and scored many cucial goals as well.
Same applies to Karimi, his years of consistency was limited( between 2000 to 2004-5).
Mate …. I am in love with team melli past present and future ,when it comes to team melli I am not biased about any player ,red ,blue ,green,yellow ,black ...

I make my opinion based on what I have seen with my own eyes ,nothing to do with being from 1970s ,80s,90s or present time .

Now some like yourself or 4mahal like to brush aside the players from past because in your opinion there is no way those players could be better than the current players ,that is your opinion but it is not based on your own first hand experience . You are just assuming ….

There was a time back in 1978 that I used to tell my team mates and college mates and football friends that we have so many good players that are as good as any decent player in Europe and they used to laugh at me and patronise Iran football and players and predicting a trashing by Scotland and its stars of Man utd ,Liverpool ,Forest and so on …..until the day the teams met and after the first 45 minutes they all changed their mind (despite Scotland being 1-0 up at half time) .
By the end of the game all the TV pundits and some reluctantly had to admit and praise Iranian players , and this was not a one off .

Poland ,Soviet union ,France ,also had the same experience ,even after losing 3-0 to Holland they were praising how good Iran players were .

Feb 4, 2005
هه هه

مجید نامجو هم کم بامزه نیست

نامجومطلق درباره استوری‌ حاشیه برانگیزش بعد از صعود پرسپولیس به فینال لیگ قهرمانان‌ آسیا با عنوان «میگم یک استقلالی با خودتون ببرید بار اول دارید میرید فینال آسیا گُم نشید»، به تسنیم گفت: نمی‌خواهم درباره این موضوع حرف بزنم چون نیتم این نبود که به پرسپولیسی‌ها توهین کنم. مخاطب این پیام دوستان پرسپولیسی خودم بودند که با آنها شوخی دارم و انتشار این استوری کاملاً جنبه شوخی داشت.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
vaghti az daroon 4 sale daran misozan malome in cherto pertaro mian migan. hala khodaye nakarde biado ma ghahreman shim.. dige va veylast.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
looool at Kise!!! Fifa kolan on ghahremanie daheye daghianoso rabti be in team feli kise nemidoneh.. loool

مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال با ارسال نامه‌ای به فیفا خواهان اصلاح توییت فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال درباره قهرمانی‌های استقلال در آسیا شد.
به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، پس از پیگیری‌های باشگاه استقلال، مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال با ارسال نامه‌ای رسمی به فیفا، خواهان اصلاح توییت فیفا درباره قهرمانی‌ها و تعداد حضور استقلال در فینال قهرمانی باشگاه‌های آسیا شد.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
looool at Kise!!! Fifa kolan on ghahremanie daheye daghianoso rabti be in team feli kise nemidoneh.. loool

مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال با ارسال نامه‌ای به فیفا خواهان اصلاح توییت فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال درباره قهرمانی‌های استقلال در آسیا شد.
به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، پس از پیگیری‌های باشگاه استقلال، مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال با ارسال نامه‌ای رسمی به فیفا، خواهان اصلاح توییت فیفا درباره قهرمانی‌ها و تعداد حضور استقلال در فینال قهرمانی باشگاه‌های آسیا شد.
To keh yaadeteh... To cherra mikhandi....?! 😍

Ham Taj sarvaratooneh ham Esteghlal... Sarvareh harchi Loungiyeh! 😍

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Houman you know Oghab and I and all other classy Taj fans (is there any other type? I don't think so) still want PP to win, right?
Of course, I hope they win it and see how it feels like, the sense of modesty that would come with it, l like them to experience how we have been feeling for the last 50 years.
Champions of the whole continent....
You know what I mean Nader Jan...! 😍