2018 Asian Games

Nov 24, 2002
He is amazing, damesh vaghean garm, love this guy. As Mazani and someone loving wrestling is in his blood, i truly enjoyed this guy, i have seen lots of Mazani wrestlers in person, but this kid seems to be real deal both as person and wrestler.

حسن یزدانی در یک کشتی نمادین با یک معلول سندروم دان چطوری خودشو به زمین میزنه

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
I didn't know Shah was black.

1974 TEHRAN, IRAN
The 7th Asian Games were held in Tehran, Iran, September 1st – September 16th 1974. With 3,010 athletes representing 25 Asian National Olympics Committees. Syah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi at Aryamehr Stadium officially opened the 7th Asian Games. Featuring 18 sports branches: athletics, aquatics (swimming, diving, and water polo), basketball, badminton, boxing, cycling, fencing, field hockey, football, gymnastic, shooting, table tennis, tennis, volley ball, wrestling, and weightlifting, a total of 609 medals were awarded.

https://en.asiangames2018.id/about/history

Nov 24, 2002
So far two bronze in GR by Geraei and Mardani, it was kind of expected as most of big names in GR are from Asia, so it is hard to get gold in GR.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I recall seeing the cycling arena then post a football match and it was an awesome feeling.. some club games were held there then. right ? or was it just pp vs ss???

1974 TEHRAN, IRAN
The 7th Asian Games were held in Tehran, Iran, September 1st – September 16th 1974. With 3,010 athletes representing 25 Asian National Olympics Committees. Syah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi at Aryamehr Stadium officially opened the 7th Asian Games. Featuring 18 sports branches: athletics, aquatics (swimming, diving, and water polo), basketball, badminton, boxing, cycling, fencing, field hockey, football, gymnastic, shooting, table tennis, tennis, volley ball, wrestling, and weightlifting, a total of 609 medals were awarded.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

1974 TEHRAN, IRAN

I was there that day and remember his exact words :
Haftomin dorreh baazihaayeh asiayeea Tehran ra eftettaah minomaayeem!
All in HD colour!

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Only two Arab nations, Lebanon and Jordan in top 20 so far, that's embarrassing.
I'm sure Qatar and Bahrain will win a few gold medals in Athletics due to having African(Kenyans and somalians) runners $$$$$.