2019 Asian Champions League [R]

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
A lot of you are going to jump at (and even mock) me once I say this but I say it again: Iran needs to writhdraw from AFC, such a corrupt and biased federation... we are wasting our time playing in Asia! Not that our own management and federation is doing everything right, they need to clean up their acts as well...
Haminja ham be zoor baazimoon midan..
Yeki ro too deh raa nemidaadand soraghe khooneh kadkhoda ro migereft! 😍

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I guess the performance of Iranian clubs in Asia makes the work that CQ did with TM even more admirable. I am not a real fan of him but just saying that Iranian football is 2nd level in Asia now so what CQ did was beyond expectaton given the current talents pool (or lack of).

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I guess the performance of Iranian clubs in Asia makes the work that CQ did with TM even more admirable. I am not a real fan of him but just saying that Iranian football is 2nd level in Asia now so what CQ did was beyond expectaton given the current talents pool (or lack of).
Dadash, Perspolis was in the Final last year and Top 4 the year before. has nothing to do with CQ..

Oct 18, 2010
this does not make any sense.
the reds with a no name team went all the way to the final last year.
2 days ago the 13th place team in ipl beat the 2nd place team in the saudi league.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
I think most importantly showed the wisdom of CQ in his player selections.
Remember the campaign in favor of Alipour replacing Sardar?

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Great job by Esteghlal for winning against Al Hilal in Qatar!
Good job by Zob Ahan for winning away.
Still a long road to qualify from these groups.
Hope PP will win tomorrow too.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Looks like we are back to 1st level after today's results :)