2022 FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
The good news is Shojaei will miss the next match the bad news is Haj Safi will be back. Two awful players
worst TM players of all time far worse than Ostad Asadi and Tahami.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Fire this asshole and let Hashemian take over. we need to win 3 out of last 4 games to qualify. no way this fucker is capable of doing that.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
he only trained with the team 4 day prior to the game after lost to Bahrain. thats is just unexaptble. he came to Iran with bodyguard!!! wtf.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
تمرین ممرین کجا بود. زورتون نمیرسه شما شیعه های اثنی عشری. همتون فقط بادید. همون کیرووش هم به این عراق باخت

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The ref made the right call and that was a silly foul by Shojaei. The saving grace is Bahrain tied to Hong Kong. Playboy, I believe we should hope that Iraq and Bahrain tie so neither team can get 3 points.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Arash T jan we can focus on what is left, up next is @ Iraq and they got cleared by FIFA To host the Nov 14 @ Basra. If we can get a win at Iraq we will get 9 pts and be 3-1. We will still be one of the two teams to advance to the final round of Asian WCQ. https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2019/0...-to-host-world-cup-qualifying-games-in-basra/
TeamMeli bruder, I saw the shortened version of the fight in Basra arena, the Iraqi boys did fight very well to get those well deserved 3 points.

What more amazed me was the arena, they said IRI-jagofs spend loada chippa out there in Basra to build that sport arena, but it looked most like some sludgy Mexican sport arena where algae invasion had almost taken all over the turf.

dis hAji loves to report the fight!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I watched the first half and decided to give the second half a miss. What an inspired decision!
It was awful to watch, nothing from Iran other than passing the ball aimlessly. Iraqi defense was laughable at times as was their keeper.

Neither team deserves to be in a WC. In fact no team that plays like these two should be anywhere near a WC.