2022 FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This is so fucked up, why can't Iranian men attending girls soccer games in Iranian stadiums?
Iranian men should raise the request to FIFA allowing them to attend girls soccer games, or Iranian FFIRoI should face an official BAN.

Last edited:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
A leap From stone ages to Middle Ages, because of pressure of outside entity ( FIFA)
And it wasn’t because of action of the blue girl, it may not have happened.
The charlatan with his image on the moon must be rolling in his grave with anger and dismay. look up to the moon and you might see his image crying for this new threat to Islam. LOOOL.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yeah yeah...lets see if you are still celebrating after the Bahrain and Iraq game...I hope for them to kick these IR representatives asses

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
I know this is not a popular thing to say, but as a sportsman, is more embarrassing to shower a team with 14 than being joyous.
We have a zaeef kosh mentality .
If we are running Up the score for GD purposes, 7-8 should more than suffice.
This was a perfect opportunity to practice different strategies in the second half when we were up by 7 and the opposing team had just missed a PK.
We continued playing in the same mode and did not utilize the opportunity of subbing for the sake of practicing different scenarios.
Bahrain and Iraq will not play with the same style as Cambodia.

Last edited:

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
And is a true but sad statement for a nation that has to celebrate the limited controlled and isolated attendance of a large group of populations in game, returning to the fraction of status of what it had half a century ago only due to the outside pressure.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I know this is not a popular thing to say, but as a sportsman, is more embarrassing to shower a team with 14 than being joyous.
We have a zaeef kosh mentality .
If we are running Up the score for GD purposes, 7-8 should more than suffice.
This was a perfect opportunity to practice different strategies in the second half when we were up by 7 and the opposing team had just missed a PK.
We continued playing in the same mode and did not utilize the opportunity of subbing for the sake of practicing different scenarios.
Bahrain and Iraq will not play with the same style as Cambodia.
I agree with what you said also instead of giving youngsters a chance, ancient Masoud Shojaei & Haj safi were
subbed in the 2nd half. I don't know why these two useless clowns are still included in TM squad.