267 Years Old Problem

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
A sharp guy named Stein who is the most frequent visitor to Obama's White House, in discussing the new Healh Plan in America has said:
We want to fix a 267 years Old problem ins USA !!

Glenn Beck (this thread is not about him BTW) was discussing this on his show - and his staff were suggesting the "Problem" Stein reffers to is: Capitalism.
I am not sure - at least I hope that is not the case.
I think Stein may be reffering to something called the "Pharmaceutical Industry" as it is known today. An unholly merger of the old drug circulation rings with the modern day medical drug producers. I think Obama admin wants to bring that cartel to earth and save America a lot of $$$. I hope that is the case, and I wish Obama and his admin success, if that is the case.

Last edited:

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Of course, Glenn Beck would say that. He is a conspiracy theorist republican nut job.

stop watching him for your own good.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
I've heard the arguments against the health bill from the top guys to the layman .......and I must say greatly disappointed by the tone and substance of the arguments...

Whatever the health care bill is and I don't know the details...but what I heard clearly shows how brainwashed and manipulated Americans are....worse than that....the substance of their argument contained more bs than I've seen coming out of our own Mullahs ...very disapponting indeed whether the healthcare bill is good or not.

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

President Obama's plan to clean up health industry in USA is welcomed by many and as Byster stated, there are Americans who are completely in the left field.

I hope that he can clean up this industry and I think his experience of community services can really help him here.

The cost of healthcare in USA is astronomical for certain industries are getting rich more than what they should.

Don't get me wrong, I support reasonableness but when you hear ....ah you know the rest.

I have very good feelings about it and in fact, more so than when Clinton was working on the same issue. Clinton is a very smart man but not as smart as Obama.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Masoud jaan the problem in USA is only 98 years old the Schtein guy is full of shi* along with his whole damn tribe.(well may be he is a good guy but i seriously doubt it, we dont hear about those in fact we are Not allowed to hear about them..and we think we are free ? freedom my a**)
I cant even say 2 words of truth in these goddamn websites what freedom what democracy its all bullshi*!
getting to watch a couple of naked who**es here and there is NOT what I call freedom.
and pretty soon everyones sister/mother and daughter are the naked 2bit who**es in this so-called democracy...by then its too late you become part of this mess/too involved and so might as well enjoy it?!
anyway

they started a world wide problem when they set their filthy feet in American economy/politics back in 1913.
they Selected this oBUMa guy and put his back-butt in the white-house to further taunt /mock and stupefy the American people. they are sick, they are really mentally sick.
and anyone here donno what I am saying please go do some research and get off that damn TV .
I have posted links here over and over again, its not my fault if you dont know what i am saying, go educate yourselves (Not talking to you masoud jaan, i already know you)!

btw for those TV addicts who worship the TV selected presidents answer me this;
1- name 1 thing that has changed in american policy since bum guy took over?
1 thing!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Guys - The so called "Pharmaceutical" Industry is one of the Cartels the world realy needs to deal with. Besides selling a $2 product for $50 - they make-up their own global epidemies every once in a while......
they are pretty strong and deadly because they are also a partners/customer of the illegal drug cartels. That is where they must get the required basic substances to make legal drugs. They pretty much have the medical and insurance industries under control - and Obama at least on the surface appears to want to fix it.