50 people killed - The worst mass-shooting in US history

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
OMG!!!! It never finishes!!! Of course his name should be Omar Saddiqui or something and the act was done in the name of Allah!!!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Looks like he called 911 before the shooting and said he is doing this for ISIS... the likelihood of Trump becoming the next president just doubled... god help us.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Afghan , had seen two men kissing each other couple of weeks ago and was disgusted according to his father . It's the thanks they get by giving them American citizenship n much much more . The father is responsible as well for not teaching him humanity . Send them all to the holy land and let others feel secure again .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Afghan , had seen two men kissing each other couple of weeks ago and was disgusted according to his father . It's the thanks they get by giving them American citizenship n much much more . The father is responsible as well for not teaching him humanity . Send them all to the holy land and let others feel secure again .

Well said but if you know who wins then more and more of them will be flooding my country. @Dr. S inded he won the election for Trump Hilldabeast is toast but now we will be stuck with Trump. Well, you do not leave your land because a guy or woman you do not like wins(n my case I really do not like both of them). You can nail it in the coffin for Hillary, she is weak on this issue and American swill want the boarders CLOSED to certain unscrupulous individuals. I am just being VERY nice and holding back what I truly want to say.

Oct 18, 2010
the terrorist was born in new york according to reports.
that makes him an automatic american citizen nothing could
keep him out other than an abortion.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Politicians, the public and "muslim" community need to wake up and realize the danger of unalienated young men of "muslim" faith.
The interesting most of atrocities committed were done by folks who had embraced western lifestyle.

I really don't see a solution myself. but one thing is for sure people are social animals and they can snap in very strange ways
when they are cornered.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
damn, here we go again...
they are talkig shi* about moslems and/or anyone with olive skin here in usa.

and that goofy guy whats his face oh the presidential candidate he is going to say ''see i was right''?
i cant remember his damn name...i dont want to anyway.
damm puppet\

oh ok I got the name from other posts (tramp) the guy with campaign slogan "We shall Overcomb" :D

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Hey I dont TV but are they saying 1 single guy killed 50? I cant believe this. the idiot was probably brainwashed or something...
sort of like the politicians or jehovahs witnesses who repeat the same dumb things without blinking

is that buzzard alive?
that link BT posted wont load until you agree with their terms of services. then it froze?

OH BTW (Unrelated but most interesting) there is a video on bottom of this page, stop it at about 0:05 seconds and you will see that nice sailboat up in the air as if it was flying :eek:
the little boat following it seems like is going under it

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
@meyti ,which video are referring ? Don't find it

valla it is a small video on bottom left hand side of this page but it does not have properties or anything else?
I dont think ISP uses a portal which means everyone gets their own page but when I click or right click that video it only gives me this:
javascript:void(0)

I'll see if I can find it some place else cuz its interesting. looks like Bahamas or some place with such clear water that the shadow of the boat on bottom of the see makes it look like its flying over the water. khataye basereh as we used to say...
OK I Used another browser and I could get a link:

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/content/1.mp4

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
see how these satanic ppl think they are smart?
now you cant say a damn thing about fagots any more, oh and you must come out and support them or you'll be counted as one of "them"! See?
even in this tv show (which was on youtube's 1st page otherwise I cannot stand these TV ppl there is something wrong with the way they look. I swear they all make me sick even tho they look sort of good..but theres something wrong..??)
anyway it was obama on tv and then he starts talking (while music's playing)about how he made legal for fags to marry each other and was proud of this change to constitution in which washington and jefferson and the great ppl who made this country rolled in their graves)!?! I was like WTF? cant expect more that from the goddamm fags who own and run media...I shut that shi* OFF and dint let the idiot finish cuz I got mad. I m telling you if you have any humanity left in you, you wont watch tv and read media...
you ppl are being systematically brainwashed and dont know it...

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
He was armed with a bloody hell "Rifle" ... get the heck outta here, a Rifle, are you kidding me ..... what a coward, twilightzooner thug!
MCX Sig Sauer semi-automatic rifle

9mm Glock 17 semi-automatic pistol

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
damn... how can anyone get some huge machine gun like this? I don't think normal ppl have access to that? plus its probably someone's 3 months salary. how can a stupid kid afford that?
and how could he walk with this without being seen??
this is very suspicious.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
lol, that's easypeasy.. you pack it in your bag... it's just to disassemble it in couple of sec. and put it back together in a couple of sec., that's a MCX Sig Sauer and that turd-packer coward had military background. the fucker could handle this kind of stuff!

[video=youtube;xmTESsfP0Ks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmTESsfP0Ks[/video]

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
ah...I know this was before the killings but the mfg rep talks like this killing machine is noghlo nabaat!
(or shoots out candy)!
I am not impressed!... because you'll never know who is going to be holding this rifle?
...and I don't care if its the law or army or street thugs...
all about the same anyway