50 people killed - The worst mass-shooting in US history

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
His ex wife just said Kooni in CNN... his father called him Kooni which she said translates to Gay in farsi... wtf..
LOL!

It's just very hard to comprehend how anyone could so easily manage to kill 50 people and injure 53 others without any trouble at all. That would require a few magazine reloads and lots of accuracy. I personally don't understand how this is possible in a night-club where at least 10-15 people are sure bets to run you over and take the gun away from you.

This sounds so fishy.

Oct 18, 2010
it's not that strange if you consider the circumstances.
the target was a club at 2am when most of the people inside are
pretty much intoxicated and disoriented.that makes fighting back hard.
second the police took 3 hours to respond and many of the injured simply
bled to death.also the swat team might have killed a few in the cross fire
when they finally went in and killed the terrorist.
and last but not least omar was not a chump.he had gun training and was a
career security guard.and who knows he might have been the illegitimate
son rambo had in afghanistan the way he went on his mission,that's the hollywood
version of course.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Ain't no make sense, terrorist my fat ass, lol .....stop kidding me.
This bloody poser, full retarded and schizophrenic jagoff no way is a terrorist, if so he should just running in while shouting allau-akbar and blow imself up in the fukin blue heaven.

Now, what do you think this thug doing?
He purchases semi-automatic lethal guns, planing his retarded attack and all of this caz his boyfriend did not kiss'm nicely farewell last time they met!
His choice of guns tells us much about the sick fucker!

Last but not least....., lol at all of these fantasies and conspiracy theories!! :)
And of course the big LOL at those who believe that it is possible to stop a lunatic carrying heavy semi-automatic gun with a rate of fire of 45-60 aimed shots per minute!
Then you can assume those fellas never have been in the vicinity of such a killer machine!

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Witness : "Everybody who was in the bathroom who survived could hear him talking to 911, saying the reason why he's doing this is because he wanted America to stop bombing his country,".

Hussein Coconut : he was an American

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL!

It's just very hard to comprehend how anyone could so easily manage to kill 50 people and injure 53 others without any trouble at all. That would require a few magazine reloads and lots of accuracy. I personally don't understand how this is possible in a night-club where at least 10-15 people are sure bets to run you over and take the gun away from you.

This sounds so fishy.
Depends on where you are standing and the angles. If you are in a corner shooting in front of you for example, no one could approach you without getting shot.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Hopefully this sends a message that you can't sell military style assault rifles to civilians. I think soon there will be a ban on those types of weapons in all states. AR15 sales are up the roof since the shooting , some gun store in Pennselvania sold a thousand in just a few days. I think all the rednecks are stocking up just in case it's banned.

Last edited:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Hopefully this sends a message that you can't supports radicals in the hope they just listen to you and never come back for your head

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Hussein Siaah : Orlando Shooter first is an American then a muslim ( not radical muslim just muslim)

Omar Mateen : “America and Russia stop bombing the Islamic state..I pledge my alliance to [Islamic State leader] abu bakr al Baghdadi ..may Allah accept me,”

“The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west” and “You kill innocent women and children by doing us airstrikes..now taste the Islamic state vengeance.”

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
How can I post a video 4.5 MB long? was taken off youtube lol

Anyway Sly jaan you got a good point but even then in the corner, there should have been a reaction after the first shot, or even when he pulled out his damn gun.
I can imagine ppl next to him saying hey man do whatever...just dont shoot me...
that cant be.
I think that son of a b**ch was brainwashed or programmed or drugged or something...

This maybe beside the point and as I said I dont like that raefipoor guy but he did predict the paris shooting on tv, 2 or 3 months before it happened and also mentioned all the reasons WHY. The exact same things happened.
I am telling you guys if you get deep into this you'll find that humanity has only 1 enemy and has had for a long time.