737 Max Near Vertical Take Off

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The 737Max or A320 Neo Full Throttle take offs can really be helpful for short runways that many small towns of iran feature.
Reportedly, Iran did include an option for 737Max
[video=youtube;RyeqeqSNSgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyeqeqSNSgQ[/video]

Imagine a plane landing in Khark Island's small airport.

I have been myself involved in Bandar Abbas Airport take off. where as soon you take off you are right above the sea.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
As lovely as the Max is, it's still not suitable for short runways. It does have a short take-off, but it still needs to land on a relatively long runway. What you just saw in that video is only for demonstration purposes and shows the power of the engines in preventing stalls.

Rural airports are most well served by propeller planes. I don't know why Iran hasn't opted for them. They're very useful and cheaper.

Also !!!! LMAO !!!! you put some Eyrainian passengers in that and take off with extremely sharp angle like that !!!!!! ROFLMAO ...... Just think of the mess you will see in that plane afterwards, just the smell ........ !!!!!! (I will guarantee you, every single passenger in that plane will "shokofeh", if they don't shit their pants) !!!!! NO THANK YOU !!!!!

As lovely as the Max is, it's still not suitable for short runways. It does have a short take-off, but it still needs to land on a relatively long runway. What you just saw in that video is only for demonstration purposes and shows the power of the engines in preventing stalls.

Rural airports are most well served by propeller planes. I don't know why Iran hasn't opted for them. They're very useful and cheaper.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
They did actually. but then there was two back to back Iran140 crashes.

at this point, Iran seems to only technology that is good enough for disposable drones.
and and no TurboFan Tech in Drones yet either.