90 - Derby night

Oct 19, 2002
Started half an hour to midnight or so Tehran time.. Mehdi was a guest at the studio and had a very ehsasi mosahebe with Adel! Must see for all Mehdi fans!

Oct 19, 2002
agha Karim at the studio apologized to all eses fans! Alaki nist hej jaeze midam behesh ba akhlaghtarin bazikon..

Oct 19, 2002
Karim admitted the dargiri between the pespes players continued in the lockers.. It's always something with this sheys!

Oct 19, 2002
OMG Karim is so pissed with Sheys and haghighi! big time he admits they are lying in the interviews when they say na dargiri nabod ma ba ham hamahang karde bodim lool

kasra

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
I know the Ref personally. He is from Yazd and is a Civil Engineer. The funny part is that he is a " perspolisi do atisheh". I mean read hard core!!

Aug 26, 2005
Ref was fine; Samad just doesn't know who to blame anymore. How about yourself you jackass. Your line-up was pathetic. He basically played a 4-3-3 and his 3 midfielders had to play too deep. Januario and Heydari were essentially taken out the game. He's shifted these two all over the field to cover his ass.

Last edited:

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Ref was fine; Samad just doesn't know who to blame anymore. How about yourself you jackass. Your line-up was pathetic. He basically played a 4-3-3 and his 3 midfielders had to play too deep. Januario and Heydari were essentially taken out the game. He's shifted these two all over the field to cover his ass.
The funny part is that the minute he took Siavash out, I knew he had no idea what he was doing. Siavash's game has changed a lot. He is more for the team now. I thought actually he was great. If there were ever to be a sub, it had to be Farhad.

Aug 26, 2005
Exactly. Towards the end, it looked like Farhad was taking the piss. Every opportunity he tried to dribble it all himself. I remember one scene where Heydari was by himself for the first time on the right, Farhad just put his head down and tried to dribble through the middle; Heydari then just put his arms up like "WTF are you doing?".

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Exactly. Towards the end, it looked like Farhad was taking the piss. Every opportunity he tried to dribble it all himself. I remember one scene where Heydari was by himself for the first time on the right, Farhad just put his head down and tried to dribble through the middle; Heydari then just put his arms up like "WTF are you doing?".[/QUOTE

He is such a spoiled individual ,gets on my nerves with selfish attitude ,if you want to be like Messi first learn to follow his attitude !

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
Sometimes I put it down to gheyrat, as if he feels it is his duty to do something. The guy really loves the club. But some of those choices were amatuerish/dumb.