A basket of gifts for Iranian athletes in London (Summer 2012) a suggestion

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
Suggestion: ISP members should prepare at least 14 packages, preferably 54 packages plus few more packages for deserving coaches such as Bana. Each package or basket could include a plaque, a nice watch, a pair of sport shoes, and a nice perfume or pen. I estimate this package to cost $250 - $500 for each athlete.

Iranian athletes worked hard and brought many joyous moments to us. They deserve ISP members appreciation.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
It's your suggestion so get busy. I don't project to be more than 14 contributors so you will have to sponsor at least one of the packages yourself, therefore I suggest you fully prepare at least one package and post a link with details of the content, the cost, the shipping cost, the shipping address, the recipients and all the needed details.

Once done, please provide a paypal account that can be contributed to for the remainder of the packages.

Thanks

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
It's your suggestion so get busy. I don't project to be more than 14 contributors so you will have to sponsor at least one of the packages yourself, therefore I suggest you fully prepare at least one package and post a link with details of the content, the cost, the shipping cost, the shipping address, the recipients and all the needed details.

Once done, please provide a paypal account that can be contributed to for the remainder of the packages.

Thanks
. . . . with over 120 visitors to this thread and this reply proves that the majority of ISP members are for "talk," and no "action."

Iranians have money and time but they have wrong priorities by attending concerts in thousands, purchasing new cars, or spending money on unnecessary items.

Those members who want to do something, especially for Mr. Bana, let us present something to him together. This should be a group effort rather than an individual effort.

Iran will NOT change, unless its people change and value and preserve what they have.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
. . . . with over 120 visitors to this thread and this reply proves that the majority of ISP members are for "talk," and no "action."

Iranians have money and time but they have wrong priorities by attending concerts in thousands, purchasing new cars, or spending money on unnecessary items.

Those members who want to do something, especially for Mr. Bana, let us present something to him together. This should be a group effort rather than an individual effort.

Iran will NOT change, unless its people change and value and preserve what they have.
Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror?

Cause the one who is doing all the talking but no action, is no other than yourself. If you truly believe in what you say, then DO IT, doing good things and being helpfull etc. arent actions that should be dependant on what others do. If others do nothing, be the better man and start doing it yourself and set an example (if it comes from your heart and not your mouth). If you show this kind of character, I would bet that chances are that others will get inspired and theres a pretty good probability that many others will join your cause.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
ps. i dont understand why people are hating so much??
Because His Highness Mr. Irani is notorious for constantly labeling fellow Iranians as cheap, lazy, shallow people while bragging about all sorts of life-saving missions that he's single-handedly organized and executed.

Because His Highness Mr. Irani preaches too much.

I personally don't put up with preachers' bullshit. Never have, never will.

Behdad

National Team Player
Nov 7, 2004
Toronto, Canada
www.PersianWay.com
Because His Highness Mr. Irani is notorious for constantly labeling fellow Iranians as cheap, lazy, shallow people while bragging about all sorts of life-saving missions that he's single-handedly organized and executed.

Because His Highness Mr. Irani preaches too much.

I personally don't put up with preachers' bullshit. Never have, never will.
Well i dont know about the history that you guys have, but in general its not a bad idea what he is suggesting.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Well i dont know about the history that you guys have, but in general its not a bad idea what he is suggesting.
It's an excellent idea (although in light of Azarbayjan earthquake it no longer can be a priority), but since it's his suggestion, it would only be appropriate if he took a physical step and practiced what he preaches on a daily basis here.

I'm still waiting for those links btw...

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
But come on, Irani already came up with the idea and suggested it. Besides, he has put all his efforts into his charity saving panthers and tigers.
So now we have to take the steps to make these suggestions a reality. Otherwise we are disunited, all talk and no action!

:p