A betting system that can't fail

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
For those of you who like a flutter, I have discovered a betting system that overall leaves you quids in. There will be losses, but you have to be patient.

Here is how it goes:
You bet on every game being a draw. No score prediction, just bet on the full time result being a draw. It doesn't matter who is playing. For example, start with tomorrow's games: First game of the day, put 5 on a draw. Say you lose. Stay cool. Next match, double your stake and put 10 on a draw. Again, let's say there is a match winner and you lose your money. stay cool again. 3rd game of the day, double your stake. 20 on a draw, and so on.

Given that a draw will always give you more than a win, and given that you are doubling your stake each match, when the draw does eventually come, you will recoup all the money you had lost and more on top. Of course you will get more if you put 10 on a weaker team beating a stronger team but that's unlikely and you need to be very lucky.

Start with any amount you can afford and hold your nerves. The draw WILL happen. The trick is to double your stake. It doesn't matter who the opponents are, who cares. If you want to be really clever, miss a game where you see a clear winner so you don't waste money, but keep the pattern for the next match.

Enjoy your winnings.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
You got to know when to hold them ...know when to fold them ...know when to walk away ...know when to run
you never count your money while you sitting at the table ….

Hey man you reminded me of Kenny Rogers ...don't tempt us !:devilish::unsure:

For those of you who like a flutter, I have discovered a betting system that overall leaves you quids in. There will be losses, but you have to be patient.

Here is how it goes:
You bet on every game being a draw. No score prediction, just bet on the full time result being a draw. It doesn't matter who is playing. For example, start with tomorrow's games: First game of the day, put 5 on a draw. Say you lose. Stay cool. Next match, double your stake and put 10 on a draw. Again, let's say there is a match winner and you lose your money. stay cool again. 3rd game of the day, double your stake. 20 on a draw, and so on.

Given that a draw will always give you more than a win, and given that you are doubling your stake each match, when the draw does eventually come, you will recoup all the money you had lost and more on top. Of course you will get more if you put 10 on a weaker team beating a stronger team but that's unlikely and you need to be very lucky.

Start with any amount you can afford and hold your nerves. The draw WILL happen. The trick is to double your stake. It doesn't matter who the opponents are, who cares. If you want to be really clever, miss a game where you see a clear winner so you don't waste money, but keep the pattern for the next match.

Enjoy your winnings.
Interesting, this has been a roulette strategy and been around for a century ( youtube it and you'll find 100 of them).

I am not saying you're copying but this is a very old technique. overall this method does not work well with Sports, believe me, I have tried it,
This is why. let's say on the roulette table I put $50 on red and If I win, I win $100 and If I don't I lose $ 50, this is a standard because there is no winning odd in the roulette, it's a fixed amount you win or you lose whether I double, triple or Quadruple. in sports, odds are not the same, you have to find a match to bet which returns double of what you have lost on your first attempt ... not sure if I'm clear

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
Interesting, this has been a roulette strategy and been around for a century ( youtube it and you'll find 100 of them).

I am not saying you're copying but this is a very old technique. overall this method does not work well with Sports, believe me, I have tried it,
This is why. let's say on the roulette table I put $50 on red and If I win, I win $100 and If I don't I lose $ 50, this is a standard because there is no winning odd in the roulette, it's a fixed amount you win or you lose whether I double, triple or Quadruple. in sports, odds are not the same, you have to find a match to bet which returns double of what you have lost on your first attempt ... not sure if I'm clear
Yes I know about roulette and this is based on that. You can try it out here without any money.
https://www.bet365.com/?affiliate=365_688298#/AC/B1/I^16/J^1/
click on the draw and on the right hand side window that opens enter your stake.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
As I said I have tried it bro and that system does not work with sports unless you find similar odds.
I have done it on B365 and Williamhill same outcome. Anyways good luck
Dude, I just won £100. :D

I put 5 on Egypt vs Uruguay and lost, 10 on Iran vs Marocco and lost, £20 on Portugal vs Spain and won £100.

Tell me it doesn't work again?

Oct 18, 2010
this is off the topic but you can still get more than 5 to 1 payout
if you bet on cristiano ronaldo to win the golden ball.he's already
scored 3 as you know.i think that's pretty good odds unless the
bookies pay some moroccan or iranian player to break his legs.

Oct 18, 2010
i made a bet on ronaldo winning top scorer yesterday at 5.96.
i was very surprised to get those odds.
they have not canceled the bet yet so we will see.

Oct 18, 2010
i know but now i don't see any odds on that proposition at all
on that betting site.they must be adjusting their odds.
my bet is not canceled yet.