A British Alex Jones is a popular, attractive TV Presenter. An American Alex Jones however...

This is the UK's Alex Jones... stunning, isn't she?

Alex Jones is pretty popular in the UK and the TV show she presents "The One Show" is seen consistently by millions across the British Isles. She lacks controversy - when Bruce Willis went to the show and acted like an idiot, she was professional.

This is America's Alex Jones...

Like the British Alex Jones, the American Alex Jones is part of a popular show - radio, this time - seen by millions of American citizens. Unlike the British Alex Jones, the American Alex Jones is no short of controversy, as the videos below might suggest...

I find him comedy gold although his viewpoints are totally barbaric. I'm not too sure how Americans perceive him, but British personalities such as Piers Morgan and Andrew Neil see things differently...

Alex Jones on wanting Piers Morgan deported from the US.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWQPZ-taYBs
Alex Jones on Bilderberg on the BBC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-uuqcXLmM

What do you make of this character? Is he actually loved by Americans, or ridiculed?

Last edited:

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
I agree Alex Jones women is not pretty at all at least to the liking of my taste. and the other Alex Jones is an crazy idiot!

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I used to like Alex Jones but for some reasons I don't listen to him any more, I can tell this female* version of him is more or less like him, they are serving the Dajjal/AntiChrist or better known as New World disOrder!
Still... I may listen to them because I am a sucker for info/data. I'll get the info (that I need) from anyone....Then I analyze it myself and decide whether it's true or not.

*anyone who is after the truth and wants to expose the bastards who have dragged this world in blood and dirt cannot dress like that/them! ("them" means the same creatures who dictate to us what to like and what to dislike)!

remember the 3 stages of truth;
1-ridicule
2-violently oppose
3-accept it as 'self evident'!

why single quote? cuz I am too lazy to hold the shift key
:D oops I just did

;-)
and again...
lol