A van strike pedestrians in Toronto

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Name sounds Armenian and this happened on the eve (day before of Apr 24th, Genocide remembrance day. any relations?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
sounds like involuntary celibacy , short as incel is the motiv behind this shooting and one years back in Santa Barbara and god knows what else.. these guys get no poo-see and are vigilant about it.

The rebellion, also known as the “beta uprising” in incel forums, is the group’s ultimate ideological fantasy: that all the sexless men like them will eventually rise up against the alphas in the world, and reinstate a society where men have more power and guys like them can get laid.

The incel community uses a few tropes to boil their ideology down into an easy-to-digest story.

In their world, there are Chads (guys who have lots of sex) and Stacies (girls who have lots of sex) — they’re the alphas, and virgin incels are the betas. For them, “virginity discrimination” is a serious threat to their existence.

They are fixated on their looks, and view women as deceptive villains who are out there to ruin their lives.

“I was born to be a breeder, strong, tall, with high sex drive and a big ass dick BUT just because my face is sub 8 I am an incel,” one post on the now-banned r/incels subreddit read.

You get the picture..

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
It was so sad..Cant believe these pedestrian attacks happened in Toronto too. Its so safe here.. :(
But there are flowes/candles everywhere in that area. And in every site that a person was killed, they've put a flower box in his/her memory in pedestrian area.

Glad our Toronto members are healthy and safe.