A video bannd by Youtube

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
But to be fair to Youtube this one is from youtube:

Warning : Footages of dead Children

Seeing both videos make you wounder why these Zionists are not happy about Obama?!

Feb 22, 2005
Oppression and injustice anywhere in the world is wrong.

Now, can you say the samething about Iran? The censorships, the rapes, the tortures the killings or is it okay whatever hezbolahis do.

I think the crime of hezbolahis and basijis raping and torturing is alot worst than this video getting banned.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Let's first take care of the crimes against humanity, suppression, rapes and tortures happening inside our own land, and then look to other places and blame others for it.

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
@ masoudA and lordofmordor,

1) there are plenty of threads on the so called "crimes of IRI" this thread has a different subject so do not change the subject of the thread please.

2) you know my position on the system in Iran. I dont need to elaborate more.

thank you

Jun 18, 2005
@ masoudA and lordofmordor,

1) there are plenty of threads on the so called "crimes of IRI" this thread has a different subject so do not change the subject of the thread please.

thank you
That is the point that folks are trying to make. There are plenty of threads that do discuss crimes committed by Iranian regime in form of videos and pictures and yet you are not there protesting them or expressing your outrage.

As for Palestine, I am against the excessive use of force by Israel against civilians. I have not been shy about letting that to be known. So at least I have spoken out on both subjects.

How about you REZA? Do we have to believe that a Palestinian life is worth more than an Iranian one? Do we have to believe that a Palestinian kid who throws stones at Israeli soldiers is a hero but a girl who takes parts in protests in the streets of Tehran is a criminal scum and deserves to be beaten up defenselessly?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Sorry Reza -
I thought the post was about crimes agianst all human beings. Apprantly it is about cimes of Jews against Arabs.

Last edited:

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
So does that mean nothing will change your mind about what you believe in? oh I dont know, like rapes and tortures and killing of the people of your own country by this brutal regime?

What happened to having an open mind and examining the facts objectively. That's why having faith in anything blinds an otherwise rational human being and makes him irrational and out of touch with reality.

Last edited:

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
The jews have nowhere to hide their crimes. Internet has opened the eyes of tens of miliions of people across the globe.

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
I ask our Basiji posters to review the [ame="http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=8534"]rules[/ame] set by admins for this sub-forum.

F: Most topics on Israel/Palestine issue will be locked/removed, since from the experience, this topics always leads to fights and arguments amongst members.
R_E_Z_A there is no need for you to open a thread for a random interview of a group of drunk Jews.

If its not news, keep it for yourself. :bye:

Abedzaadeh

IPL Player
Jan 23, 2003
How about you REZA? Do we have to believe that a Palestinian life is worth more than an Iranian one? Do we have to believe that a Palestinian kid who throws stones at Israeli soldiers is a hero but a girl who takes parts in protests in the streets of Tehran is a criminal scum and deserves to be beaten up defenselessly?
of course...If one day his Supreme leader wakes up and throws his support behind Israel and declares them as victims of terror, then REZA will change his tune.

At the moment his "choopan" is pointing to the anti-Israeli direction.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
The jews have nowhere to hide their crimes. Internet has opened the eyes of tens of miliions of people across the globe.
Your posts and generalization of all Jews are embaressment to ISP and all Iranians.

I am reporting your post and hope ISP do something about it. Just imagine, if I was like you and would say the following:

Muslims have no wear to hide their crimes now. Internet has open the eyes of the tens of millions of people across the globe to the crime of muslim AlQada, Hammas, Hezbollah, Mehdi Army and ...

raminio05

National Team Player
Your posts and generalization of all Jews are embaressment to ISP and all Iranians.

I am reporting your post and hope ISP do something about it. Just imagine, if I was like you and would say the following:

Muslims have no wear to hide their crimes now. Internet has open the eyes of the tens of millions of people across the globe to the crime of muslim AlQada, Hammas, Hezbollah, Mehdi Army and ...
x2

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
That's because they consider themselves more Arab than Iranian. Some are more open about it than others, but the underlying premise is the same.
I think Ahmad Khatami pretty much confirmed your assessment IZ jaan, when he said, نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فداي ايران : شعار اسرائيل پسند
in Tehran's Friday sermon a few weeks ago.