A video bannd by Youtube

Aug 26, 2009
what is wrong with people that they cannot condemn BOTH sides?

IRI is evil - sahyoonist is evil. Stop acting like children with tit for tat!

whats wrong is wrong.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
REZA

It was a time that I would post the same clips on ISP. I will do the same when the same atrocities occur. However, with the same token, I raised my voice very loud and clear against atrocities against our own hamvatans. I am not saying your posting of the clip is wrong for it is a clip that makes your heart ache for our fellow human beings.

The problem with your post is your inability to acknowledge and utterly condemn the atrocities committed in Iran. The worst you have said about those were to justify them in one way or another, from Neda's being shot to Roholamini's being tortured. I can not read minds from hear but from sound of your posts you perhaps condemned the victims even.

It is so hypocritical of you to come and shed tears for children of Gaza when you have no concern whatsoever to what is happening in Iran to your own sisters and brothers (off course if you consider yourself Iranian or even an Arab).

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
what is wrong with people that they cannot condemn BOTH sides?

IRI is evil - sahyoonist is evil. Stop acting like children with tit for tat!

whats wrong is wrong.
Thinkpad Jaan,

For me it is not the clip or the fact itself. It is the hypocritical view behind the poster's attitude. I am sure many of ISP members are also angry at that.

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
the biggest problem with reza posting something like this is the same problem as IRI preaching islam.. once people find you on the wrong side, they think everything you say is wrong.. so the only thing reza and IRI do by advertising the Palestinian cause and pointing out Israeli atrocities is alienating people from the Palestinian cause! just the same as i think reza posting iranian scientists' achievements as an advert for IRI reduces people's pride in those hamvatans and makes people want to belittle it in order to belittle IRI! (although some like the glowing mice or the amazing halabi submarine are kinda silly to begin with but still..!)

Aug 26, 2009
Thinkpad Jaan,

For me it is not the clip or the fact itself. It is the hypocritical view behind the poster's attitude. I am sure many of ISP members are also angry at that.
I agree. Reza sees only one side of the coin. Many others here are guilty of the same thing as well.

I wish he could only condemn the barbaric IRI acts at least ONCE, so we could know that in his heart of hearts he is against tyrrany perpetuated on the people. (instead of being stubborn and doing this "tit for tat" fightings)

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
Your posts and generalization of all Jews are embaressment to ISP and all Iranians.

I am reporting your post and hope ISP do something about it. Just imagine, if I was like you and would say the following:

For all the garbage your Arbaabs and your ilk spread about Islam and Moslems, and your historical crimes against our country and humanity, you should be dealt with properly too.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
I agree. Reza sees only one side of the coin. Many others here are guilty of the same thing as well.

I wish he could only condemn the barbaric IRI acts at least ONCE, so we could know that in his heart of hearts he is against tyrrany perpetuated on the people. (instead of being stubborn and doing this "tit for tat" fightings)
TP Jaan,

You were not here when GAZA drama was happening. I was called names then too because I was so against anti-human attitude of Israelis. I am against HAMAS and IRI. I even think IRI had a hand in those massacres with helping HAMAS with useless taragheh baazi. But at the same time, I could not sit silent and watch Israelis committing hideous crimes.

And you are right. Then some folks digged whatever necessary from history and posted in GAZA related threads. What they did was the same as what REZA is doing and both are being illogical, emotional and too biased to see the truth.

Anyhow, REZA is the culprit today and I am posting againt REZA as I did against those folks then and was called names too.

Jun 18, 2005
The jews have nowhere to hide their crimes. Internet has opened the eyes of tens of miliions of people across the globe.
I am reporting your post for it being offensive towards Jewish members. What a shameful thing to say.

But then again I still remember how you made a thread and likened Obama to Haji Firooz. These classless and racist posts should have no place on ISP.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Masoud jaan this thread is an obvious attempt to divert attention, but what you said here is just wrong.
Ramino - I don't know how you could take what I said wrong - but I really did not mean anything by it. It appears that Reza is only concerned about Human rights when it's violations committed by Jews against Arabs.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Guys,

REZA has you all in the palm of his hands. Every once in a while he appears and posts a new controversial thread. He rarely replies to your comments again and I guess he sits smiling watching you biker and get worked up over what he's said.

For what it's worth I suggest you ignore his posts. I have been guilty of replying to his worthless threads before, but it's a big mistake.

raminio05

National Team Player
Ramino - I don't know how you could take what I said wrong - but I really did not mean anything by it. It appears that Reza is only concerned about Human rights when it's violations committed by Jews against Arabs.
I thought your post cleary implied that you don't take Arabs to be humans worthy of our sympathy. I apologize if I misunderstood you.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Thinkpad jaan, I remember the countless threads we had on the Gaza conflict almost a year ago and actually revisited them yesterday. There was quite an otpuring of emotion from this forum for the Palestinians at the time. Granted, they were some lengthy discussions about where the blame goes and how the situation could have or should be resolved, etc., but NO ONE dismissed the importance of human life or the right of the Palestinians for self determination.

You are absolutely correct and this issue came up more than once back then, that it's the height of hypocracy to condemn one set of violent crimes while supporting the other. Unfortunately, that's the case with a few members here and we all know who they are. They are the same people who support that statement by Ahmad Khatami which I posted earlier that "neither Gaza, nor Lebanon, I sacrifice my life for Iran" is an Isreali friendly chant! Personally, if I had my way, I'd lock these people up for treason, but as long as their masters are in power, we are locked into this struggle and having to stand up for our country every chance that we get.

Feb 22, 2005
While am against the injustice committed anywhere in the world, and that includes the inhuman brutality of Israelis against the occupied Palestinians, I would add:

1. This video shows one part of Israelis, especially drunk ones. Would be more reliable better to interview people during the day sober.

2. The video does not show the side of the Israeli population that are against the Israeli crimes against the Palestinian population.

3. Understanding that there are horrible video made by the Israelis and their supporters to horrify the image of Palestinians, just like Nazis did during their occupation. But it is debatable whether when one side commits a wrong, whether it makes it right for the victim side to repeat the same or stay noble.

When talking about the conflict, I think it is better to label the Israeli side as Israeli and their supporters, rather than jews or jewish. Just like we dont want all Iranians to be labeled hezbolahis or fundamentalists, or muslism (for some or many), we should be careful not to label the jews incorrectly.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Drunk teenage jews talking out of their backsides don't represent all of Israel.

The fact is that we have elements in Iran today who talk this stupidly and worse without even being drunk!
And, they are usually older and should know better.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
For all the garbage your Arbaabs and your ilk spread about Islam and Moslems, and your historical crimes against our country and humanity, you should be dealt with properly too.
By "our" country, do you mean Iran or Saudi Arabia since Islam was "brought" to Iran by Arabs? Unless of course the "arbaas and ilks" went back 1400 years and changed history too! Your reference to "crimes against humanity" is specially amusing since Khamenei, Ardebili, Rafsanjani among other mullahs are wanted for just that! It's not like it's a mystery: آنچه که عیان است، چه حاجت به بیان است

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
By "our" country, do you mean Iran or Saudi Arabia since Islam was "brought" to Iran by Arabs? Unless of course the "arbaas and ilks" went back 1400 years and changed history too! Your reference to "crimes against humanity" is specially amusing since Khamenei, Ardebili, Rafsanjani among other mullahs are wanted for just that! It's not like it's a mystery: آنچه که عیان است، چه حاجت به بیان است
It appears by your definition anyone who is dedicated to a religion he/she must be considered loyal or belong to the country of his/her religion !! So according to your philosophy a Chinese who is Muslim must be considered belonging to Saudi Arabia, or a Christian European must be from middle east.

The religion is supposed to come from GOD not from a country.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
It appears by your definition anyone who is dedicated to a religion he/she must be considered loyal or belong to the country of his/her religion !! So according to your philosophy a Chinese who is Muslim must be considered belonging to Saudi Arabia, or a Christian European must be from middle east.

The religion is supposed to come from GOD not from a country.

Religion is supposed to come from GOD, if there was one, instead, it's a pure creation of mankind.

and have you noticed, Why he always takes a prophet alone up to a mountain, or out in the fields, or in the woods somewhere, where nobody’s around to hear. And tell him I’ll tell you, and then you tell everybody else.

Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told.