Abedzadeh

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
What a legend. What a legend. His presence on the field made Iran, Perspolis, Esteghlal and Tom Esfahan a whole different animal. Can't say the same about any other Iranian player, let alone keeper. Yes Hejazi was amazing, but in the leadership and confidence department Abedzadeh rivals the greatest in the world.

Notice the chanting at the end is by Esteghlal fans at Azadi. They would sing this (We love you Abedzadeh) after Abedzadeh left Esteghlal and joined Perspolis. Things like this are rare in the rivalry of the two teams.

May 12, 2007
I never forgive bladzevic for two ting. Eleminating Abed and Azizi. These two could lift Iran op so much. Notice how he with one hand contoll the ball

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I never forgive bladzevic for two ting. Eleminating Abed and Azizi. These two could lift Iran op so much. Notice how he with one hand contoll the ball
Abedzadeh didn't play in TM even before Blazevic's time to be considered as an option. He had said goodbye to TM years before. After him it was Nakisa and after Nakisa I remember it was mostly Hadi Tabatabaei, Parviz Boroumand and Davoud Fanaei who played at the time when Blazevic arrived.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
for me Iran best keeper ever ! with all respect I have for Marhom Hejazi ..
Well , how much of Nasser Hejazi have you watched to form such a judgement ? have you watched any of Taj's games in Takht Jamsheed League in the 70's ? have you watched any of TM games against the likes of S.Korea & N.Korea in the 70's ? i seriously doubt it as you weren't even born in those times and there are hardly any full match videos of those games available online as of now. hopefully there will be some full match videos of Nasser Hejazi at Taj & TM in the future to give you a better idea of Hejazi's quality. IRIB has a vast archive of them sitting there and collecting dust.

And no doubt in my mind that Abedzadeh was a great keeper and a valuable servant to TM Iran. i wonder if there is a video compilation of him in that Asian Games which Iran won gold. he was top notch in that tourney. ravane Siroos Ghayeghran shad. he was TM Iran captain in that tourney.

This video has a bit of Abedzadeh in action with that gold winning TM team in Asian Games. confident show against S.Korea in semi-final and some great penalty saves against N.Korea in the final. :)

[video=youtube;KE8jUMgxLn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE8jUMgxLn4[/video]

Last edited:
May 12, 2007
Abedzadeh didn't play in TM even before Blazevic's time to be considered as an option. He had said goodbye to TM years before. After him it was Nakisa and after Nakisa I remember it was mostly Hadi Tabatabaei, Parviz Boroumand and Davoud Fanaei who played at the time when Blazevic arrived.
Abedzadeh played goodbye game in 2006. In 2002 he was a goalkeeper coach but still around. I never liked Mirzapoor and now that you said it Tabatabaei was better than Mirzapoor.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
1894.jpg

دوستان،یا شما بسیار جوان هستید که بازی حجازی را ندید یا اینکه مدارکی موجود نیست تا آن را ببیند و بعد قضاوت کنید.من برای شما چند عکس و تمجید از حجازی را میفرستم،که بدانید فرق حجازی و عابدزاده تا کجا بود.البته،عابدزاده واقعا فوق***العاده بود،حرف نداشت،دروازبان یکی*** بود،اما حجازی از او هم بهتر بود.من بازی هردوی اینها را دیدم،از زمانی*** که حجازی در برابر زسکا بازی کرد تا اون آخرش،عابدزاده هم همینطور،از همون زمانی*** که در تام اصفهان بازی میکرد.حجازی نه بابای من بود،نه پسر خالم،نه پولی*** هم به من داده تا از او تعریف کنم ،بنابر این من بی*** غرض هستم.

اول اینکه،عکسی*** از حجازی را برایتان میفرستم که تنها ۲۳ سال داشت،خود بخوانیدش بعد به من بگویید در این سنی*** که حجازی این***همه تجربه و مسابقهٔ بین المللی داشت،عابدزاده در همین سنّ،در مقابل کدام تیم اروپایی بازی داشت؟ این یک،،دوم اینکه،برایتان عکسی*** را از بازیش در برابر زسکا مسکو میفرستم،که دیدم که در سال ۱۳۴۸ در کیهان ورزشی چاپ شده است.در زیر عنوان این عکس،به اشتباه در سایت***های دیگر،زیر عکس چیز دیگری نوشته شده است،که نمیدانام چه کسی*** اون را نوشته بود.

اما منتظر سوم نکته باشید که از همه مهمتر است.در پست بعدی برایتان میفرستم.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
hejazi4.jpg

عزیزان،این از آرشیو کیهان ورزشی من در اون دوران هست.خیلی*** از شما***ها فکر می***کنید که فقط منچستر یونایتد حجازی را می***خواست،تیم ایران در برار ۲۰۰،هزار تماشاگر در ماراکانا برزیل با پرتغال بازی کرد،.حجازی محشر کرد،همین بازیها را در برابر ایرلند کرد،سیلی***،تمام عکس***هایش هم موجود است،عابدزاده یک بازی در برابر استرالیا کرد،یا کره دوبار درخشید،اما حجازی هر بار میدرخشید.باشگاه وضعو دو قمه برزیل که با سنتز پل در رقابت بود خواستار حجازی زمانی*** که فقط ۲۳ سال داشت شد.من تمام ارشیو***های اون زمان را دارم،و همه چیز با مدرک همراه است.

sili mens chile. the brazilian club name is vasco do gama,which was in competition with santoz.(pele)

Last edited:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Kasra jAn please leave this thread for Abedzadeh as it is intended to be. There are many other places to compare the two great goalies but leave this one for Ahmad Reza. Hala Mahbod miad sabet koneh Abed behtar az Hejazi bood man majboor misham sareh jaash beshoonamesh mionamoon beham mikhoreh!

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Kasra jAn please leave this thread for Abedzadeh as it is intended to be. There are many other places to compare the two great goalies but leave this one for Ahmad Reza. Hala Mahbod miad sabet koneh Abed behtar az Hejazi bood man majboor misham sareh jaash beshoonamesh mionamoon beham mikhoreh!

با معذرت از دوستان،از مهبد عزیز،..دوستان من را ببخشید

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
LOOOL, een bAshghAh faghat dota قمه dareh? LAbod leaderhai team az een dota قمه barye maroob kardan team moghAble estefAdeh mikonand.
:)

moondam ke dar oonja be leader hashoon chi midan ? oonja aslan midoonand ke " ab maghz " chiyeh ? :)

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
عابدزاده زمانی بازی میکرد که مرزهای ایران به روی قمه کشهای باشگاههایی مثل وضعو دوقمه بسته بود. از لحاظ حضور موثر در سن و سال کم حتما دوستان درخشش بیاد ماندنی عابدزاده ی 18 ساله در برابر کویت رو به خاطر دارند