About Ali daei

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Our soccer ,our nation wont suffer if DAEI leave .. There is the fact . every single player has his day .. and soon or later should retire .. same Mr kilinsman who was the best player for the years and is one of the best german player ever who played for monaco, totehnam, bayern and ... was retired in age of 32 ! and is the NT coach in age of 36!!!!!!!!!!!!

today in my freind restuarant people called him the name and .. and i beleive he is the main part responsible ... i repeat again our team wont suffer .. we have lots of offence that has to bench always some of them ... players like vahid, borhani, zandi, mobali, kazemian, nikbakht will do the job and we have some other young talents like oladi who are in pregressing process ..! It is true and it has been always like this : every single player has his day and should retire one day ..

DAEI HAM TAFTEYE JODA BAFTEH NIST DOSTAN ...

Mr daei could be as a HERO in our country if he was retired back to 2 yrs a go
look at frank racard , marco vanbasten ,rood gulit , rudy voller, same kilisman, dider deschamps ... they were all stars in thier country and most of them became hero one more time when early in 30 they eneded their international career and became the coach .. daei could do the same thing..

MORE HE STAY MORE HE LOSE THE RESPECT .. i heard even the 15 yrs old kids call him the name and this is sad! realy sad ! takes time to become hero but you can lose it in ONE DAY !

Players find it as kind of insult when they see no matter how they perfrom .. no matter how he (daei) perfrom .. daei will play 90 minuts and this will bring lack or motivation to some young players like borhani, mobali, kazemian and .. and ..he also losing the respect of YE JAVOON 18 SALEH TO TEAM MELI!

Regard

Oct 18, 2002
it is just interesting to see how people behave when the best goal scorer just do not score for just one game

AND PLAYERS LIKE KARIMI THE ASIAN STAR DID JUST NOTHING. HE EVEN COULD NOT DRIBBLE ONE FUCKING BAHRAINI

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
daei24 said:
it is just interesting to see how people behave when the best goal scorer just do not score for just one game
Please go back and watch TM games during the first round of WCQ and Asian Cup. In the Asian Cup what did he do? one goal againts Bahrain and that's it.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
I think we should stop discussing Daie, he's absolutely non-factor in a game, and Branco won't change so, why bother with him. I just assume we are playing with one man down till Daie he messes up badly, then I realize it's us playing 10 man against 12.

Oct 1, 2004
Agha Shojaa if Daei had not scored that 2nd goal in the 2nd leg of the Iran-Jordan game we probably wouldn't even be here now.

aabbabb

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2004
Antarctica
Fatso said:
Agha Shojaa if Daei had not scored that 2nd goal in the 2nd leg of the Iran-Jordan game we probably wouldn't even be here now.
that game ended 2-0 and even if we had lost it we would have still qualified on # goals cuz jordon lost to qatar in the last game...;)

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
we topped the group with 3 more points than Jordan, even if Jordan had beat Qatar, we still would have advanced. The shameful part of it all is that with so much talent on this team, we had to struggle thru the first round, and the start of 2nd round doesn't look much better.

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
If our problem was only Daei,then fine.But the whole team had 6-7 players who played useless!

Karimi was a bigger disappointment than Daei,as he contionued to dribble aimlessly,losing the ball each time.Its a shame what has happened to him with his body,completely out of shape.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
Fatso said:
It's not about one player, it's the TEAM. When will we understand that.
not in Iran's case, it's rather about a single player otherwise he would have been subbed once in a while.

Daie situation is a desease in our culture that we have lived with for so long that we can't even get rid of. We are all a bunch of fard-parast, the concept of team has no meaning.

Oct 1, 2004
Bauvafa said:
we topped the group with 3 more points than Jordan, even if Jordan had beat Qatar, we still would have advanced. The shameful part of it all is that with so much talent on this team, we had to struggle thru the first round, and the start of 2nd round doesn't look much better.
Trust me had we beaten Jordan 1-0, we would have lost to Qatar because there would have been crazy pressure on our team, and Qatar would have done anything to get Jordan through.

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
daei24 said:

AND PLAYERS LIKE KARIMI THE ASIAN STAR DID JUST NOTHING. HE EVEN COULD NOT DRIBBLE ONE FUCKING BAHRAINI
ghorboone adame ba Mantegh!!!

Bijan

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Daei should not be a fast player. He has been great but he is about to get old. Look even in B.Munchen, Haerta Berline and even Bielefeld the arabic club he was subbed
once in a while. This fact is simple to understand. Don't write poets about it!