About Higuin, Real, and La Liga

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Just a few thoughts of mine:

I came to a conclusion today that Higuin is the biggest problem in Real at this time. Not only he has misses many many chances this seasons, he also cost us the CL last year by all those misses in the last game. Real Madrid this year is playing better at defence and somehow in middle, but Higuin is single-handedly killing 99% of the buildups by either being selfish and not passing the ball, or missing easy chances.

I think it would be for the benefit of the team if he doesn't start from now on. Even though I am not a big fan of Karim, but he has shown decent form in the few times he played this season. I hope Jose agrees with this view point. The only positve thing to expect is signing a good striker by January but I hope we would not be too far behind by that time.

As for La Liga: I honestly think it is over for Madrid. Nothing has changed for the last 2 seasons. Real is unable to play like a team, and I am not sure if the arrival of a new striker will solve all the problems.
It seems Barca will have another easy season since Madrid is not good enough, and the rest of the teams are too chicken to play their normal game against Barca. I mean if a "good" team like Bilbao defends with 10 men from 90 mins AT HOME, then what do you expect from other teams?!

I personaly have no hope in La Liga for the above mentioned reasons.. I am hoping for a better outcome from CL.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
As for La Liga: I honestly think it is over for Madrid. Nothing has changed for the last 2 seasons. Real is unable to play like a team, and I am not sure if the arrival of a new striker will solve all the problems.
It seems Barca will have another easy season since Madrid is not good enough, and the rest of the teams are too chicken to play their normal game against Barca. I mean if a "good" team like Bilbao defends with 10 men from 90 mins AT HOME, then what do you expect from other teams?!

I personaly have no hope in La Liga for the above mentioned reasons.. I am hoping for a better outcome from CL.
wow...are you taking a copy of Pooya's jinx book? 5 games and it's over? LOL!

and yeah, please bench Higuain! please! Honestly, I wouldn't hope for anything more than you guys benching Higuain.

Saeed jan , Not only here on ISP but I said many many times in other forum that Jose will be a failure and one who knows a bit about football and the club / laliga can see it clearly why.

Then again is not about Mourinho but for fuck sake, Madrid are not meant to defend , it's not in Madrid culture, We are not meant to defend we have always defended by attacking. Madrid playing with one natural forward ??? Fucking BullShit .. yes maybe maybe SOMETIMES with capello we played such a style but then again we had the likes of reyes, Robinho in our midfield. We always pay big for attacking midfilders / Forwards not for defense or Holding midfield just because We defend by attacking,
Yes Higuain have been missing umpteen chances and each one of them is going to cost us and it already did but then again is jose's ideology and more importantly the club directors's which hurting us more.

As you know there has always been a beef between Valdano and Jose.
OK Simple thing , he asked the club to buy a forward , Valdano told him to look to our youth system , then what happened ? Jose is fucking valdano and keep playing higuain over and over till he proves that you see ? I was right and we needed a forward.

Pedro Leon get less game time because Valdano signed him. Di Maria has a guaranteed spot because jose signed him, No matter who's right and who isn't it's the fans who are suffering and dwindling .

Hope is what keeps us alive for now

Funny, When i was watching Real Madrid vs Espanyol , ONE of our very own promising Youth player ( Callejon) was playing one of the best football against us . so Pathetic

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

what the fuck is wrong with you all?? what is OVER? we are only 1 point behind Barca, its not over until it is OVER. we will beat Barca home and away this year, thats 6 points. have faith guys have some fucking faith.

HALA MADRID

what the fuck is wrong with you all?? what is OVER? we are only 1 point behind Barca, its not over until it is OVER. we will beat Barca home and away this year, thats 6 points. have faith guys have some fucking faith.

HALA MADRID

This has nothing to do with the faith and support.once you love a club then you love it and no matter where they go and what they end up with you stay with them.

It's the frustration that grows with every single game . you need to see improvement and progress and if not then you get frustrated and disappointed and i personally don't see that Progress on the verge of week 6.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Just a few thoughts of mine:

I came to a conclusion today that Higuin is the biggest problem in Real at this time. Not only he has misses many many chances this seasons, he also cost us the CL last year by all those misses in the last game. Real Madrid this year is playing better at defence and somehow in middle, but Higuin is single-handedly killing 99% of the buildups by either being selfish and not passing the ball, or missing easy chances.

I think it would be for the benefit of the team if he doesn't start from now on. Even though I am not a big fan of Karim, but he has shown decent form in the few times he played this season. I hope Jose agrees with this view point. The only positve thing to expect is signing a good striker by January but I hope we would not be too far behind by that time.
I agree he should not start, he needs to realize if he keeps missing he will lose his place, but overall the team is not functioning right, take CR9 for example, this guy cant lift a SINGLE freekick over the wall anymore, seriously what happened to him? Higuin cant score, CR9 cant do shit, Di Maria thinks he can score from mid field, Ozil thinks he is playing by himself , this is not a TEAM ... i only wish we had KAKA, not saying he is great now but it would provide another option to Jose. I promise you once he is back u see what i mean.
having said all this please dont lose faith, its only 1 point behind barca and we can win La Liga, we WILL win La Liga.

This has nothing to do with the faith and support.once you love a club then you love it and no matter where they go and what they end up with you stay with them.

It's the frustration that grows with every single game . you need to see improvement and progress and if not then you get frustrated and disappointed and i personally don't see that Progress on the verge of week 6.
yeah, as i told yesterday, MAJOR problem is i think the age of this team, toooo young and alot of these guys are playing with each other for the first time so it will take some time. wait for KAKA bro, i know you hate him with passion but he will do miracles. have faith in our team, have fucking faith.

HALA MADRID

^^^^

My man , are you becoming a parrot or what ????

Either me or you don't know the meaning of "FAITH"... no one is going to quit supporting the club and I am not sure why you asking to have faith. We have faith ans we have a lot of it, With no faith , i would drop my interest once Perez let Del Bosque leave the club.

This is called frustration

F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.I.O.N

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spai...ch-jose-mourinho-concerned-with-lack-of-goals

F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.I.O.N

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spai...re-suffering-in-front-of-goal-defender-sergio

F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.I.O.N

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spai...id-defender-alvaro-arbeloa-we-need-to-improve

F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.I.O.N

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=827018&sec=europe&cc=5901&cc=5901

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
wow...are you taking a copy of Pooya's jinx book? 5 games and it's over? LOL!

and yeah, please bench Higuain! please! Honestly, I wouldn't hope for anything more than you guys benching Higuain.
Baba it is not about points and 6 games. It is about the performance of the team. With the way Real is playing, their chances in winning the title are no better than Bilbao, Athletco, or Sevlla.

I know we don't have many options in attacks, but Higuin has hurt the team more than helped in the past 2 seasons. His performance against Lyon on CL last year is enough for him to be excuted.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Saeed jan , Not only here on ISP but I said many many times in other forum that Jose will be a failure and one who knows a bit about football and the club / laliga can see it clearly why.

Then again is not about Mourinho but for fuck sake, Madrid are not meant to defend , it's not in Madrid culture, We are not meant to defend we have always defended by attacking. Madrid playing with one natural forward ??? Fucking BullShit .. yes maybe maybe SOMETIMES with capello we played such a style but then again we had the likes of reyes, Robinho in our midfield. We always pay big for attacking midfilders / Forwards not for defense or Holding midfield just because We defend by attacking,
Yes Higuain have been missing umpteen chances and each one of them is going to cost us and it already did but then again is jose's ideology and more importantly the club directors's which hurting us more.

As you know there has always been a beef between Valdano and Jose.
OK Simple thing , he asked the club to buy a forward , Valdano told him to look to our youth system , then what happened ? Jose is fucking valdano and keep playing higuain over and over till he proves that you see ? I was right and we needed a forward.

Pedro Leon get less game time because Valdano signed him. Di Maria has a guaranteed spot because jose signed him, No matter who's right and who isn't it's the fans who are suffering and dwindling .

Hope is what keeps us alive for now

Funny, When i was watching Real Madrid vs Espanyol , ONE of our very own promising Youth player ( Callejon) was playing one of the best football against us . so Pathetic
I hope you are wrong.. cuz if what you are saying is correct then it is going to be another wasted season.

EVERY player than leaves Madrid plays well against us (and others). This shows that lack of talent was never an issue but rather how to utilize your players.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE

HALA MADRID
Do you really see this team as one than can win any trophies this year? Yes we have tons of talents, but unfortunatley they are not playing like a team. Unless something HUGE happens by December then I dont see this season any different than the last two. Havinsaid that, I would always support Real.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Baba it is not about points and 6 games. It is about the performance of the team. With the way Real is playing, their chances in winning the title are no better than Bilbao, Athletco, or Sevlla.

I know we don't have many options in attacks, but Higuin has hurt the team more than helped in the past 2 seasons. His performance against Lyon on CL last year is enough for him to be excuted.
new coach, different approach, different philosophy, everything takes time.

if you go from a coach that played 4-2-2-2 without real wingers, to a coach who plays 4-2-3-1 with wingers, change of position of Cristiano and a new player in every line, it will take time to gel. So far, you had only 6 shots on goal.

With regards to Higuain, if you want to bench Higuain, we might have to shoot Villa over the moon or something for everything he has missed so far or when he was looking for the goal but could have passed instead.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
new coach, different approach, different philosophy, everything takes time.

if you go from a coach that played 4-2-2-2 without real wingers, to a coach who plays 4-2-3-1 with wingers, change of position of Cristiano and a new player in every line, it will take time to gel. So far, you had only 6 shots on goal.

With regards to Higuain, if you want to bench Higuain, we might have to shoot Villa over the moon or something for everything he has missed so far or when he was looking for the goal but could have passed instead.
I hope you are right and it would be a matter of time. Felan ke scoring goals is becoming a nightmare. Neither Ronaldo nor Higuin are delivering.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
Real looks a lot better than last year or the year before that, can't ask for much more. I don't know if Real will win the league or not, but it's pretty much 50-50.

Your defense looks a lot better already and that to me is the most important thing Real was lacking in the previous years. You will do better in the CL for sure.

As far as La Liga goes, it's kind of a joke anyways eventhough Valencia is doing good so far.