Admin ISP khar ast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
It's not just hypocritical, it's disingenuous.

If a guy steps on someone's neck so they can't breathe for 9 minutes and kills them, Behrooz says "well the guy had a criminal record" and somehow the police officer isn't really to blame.

If this guy Chinaski comes here and says things "kose nanato pareh kardam" straight off the bat to all and sundry, then this guy TM_Iran responds and loses it - then sure they both have fault, but who instigated the shower of shit?

eg I asked a fair question about how many teams the guy has supported over the years, which he eventually gave a decent response to, about the nature of being a fan. But in between that, he said so many extreme sexual profanities against family members. I didn't swear back at him once. Behrooz is fine with this.

It's not just hypocritical like Playboy is when it comes to news from Iran and the US, it's being a prick.
Exactly right sir.
I don't post here recently as I don't have much to say but there are a handful of guys that I like to read their posts and you have become one of them.
I feel like we have met in a previous life.;)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Exactly right sir.
I don't post here recently as I don't have much to say but there are a handful of guys that I like to read their posts and you have become one of them.
I feel like we have met in a previous life.;)
Maybe you should post more often so we can also enjoy reading your posts oghab jan. :)

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Baba Pooya is right it's 410 so somke em if you got em, me I just grew some Head cheese, have a medical license in veags you can grow six plants but when i go into teaching ill stop that.
"good for you man! share pics of your growup!"
Bratsky @TimMali, please....please let me explaine just-2-pay-per-view all-that-general-for-you.
That hAji trying to set you up, asking you to upload lota' images from your growup, dont do it comrade, in particular not a single image where you posing in your bumpy diapers from your early childhood, its a trap.....dont do it, red flag......rider, CAVEAT!

This's the kind of oldtimer-hAjis (aloha akbar ) you are dealing with, kind of el burro that never accepts the facts!
However, long story short;
The 20 year old son of Beppe Grillo and three of his jagoff homies gang raped a woman year ago, now this el burro before the trial claiming;
Let's call it, "The Defense Speech of a Father" or "The Defense of a Fool"!
Lo and behold, "it's all about four fools who had fun and jumped around with their lily chili-dogs", he claims!
See, it's amazing what a man can do with the will to survive, watch and learn!

Mio figlio non ha fatto niente, arrestate me!

dam'it, am too early this morning, was late last night...got to get more quality sleeper!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.