Admin ISP khar ast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2002
حتا در دمکراسی هم هر کاری یه جایی داره. می‌خوای لات بازی دراری میری منطقه لات ها. هر جایی هر کاری کنی پلیس میاد میگیرت میندازت زندون.

حالا بگذریم. شما که میگی سایت شده طویله، خودت که آمدی هر فحشی خواستی دادی. هرچی از دهنت در اومد گفتی. فحش رو با فحش حتا رنگین تر جواب دادی. یعنی در طویله شدن این سایت سهم داشتی. طلبت چیه؟ برای چی شکایت میکنی؟ کسی شکایت میکنه که نتونه از خودش دفاع کنه. الان مظلوم نماییت از چیه؟

Poor Pooya, he's doing everyone a favour and running the site by himself, paying out of his own pocket for it, having to check who says what in every thread every day, etc and then someone comes after two weeks to say "if you can't stop me swearing at other people then you should go" :D
تو تابحال کدوم گورستونی بودی که رفیق بی همه چیزت وقتی که به مردم توهین میکرد ا ماشالله میکردی حالا چی شده همون دارو رو برا خود دیوثش استفاده کردم چرا تن تو میخاره و کهیر زده.
بخارونمش؟
نه من از فحش دادن لذت نمیبرم اما ادمای مثل رفیق حاکشت و زور باید بالا سرشون باشه

ادمین فداکارت هم زر زیادی زد راجب دموکراسی مثل خر تو گل موند.
چرا تابحال این ولد زنا به همه توهین میکرد مینشست و نگاه میکرد زررر دموکراسی میزد
تا من به رفیقتون ریدم همه رو جم کرد یه جا.
تو همون ترید هم ببین این یارو به چند نفر فحش خار مادر داده.
افتاد؟
حالا فوضولی موقوف هرری

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2002
lol, i created the thread ! it needed a title, so I decided why not this!
توی گوزو که اگه قرار بود برا هر فحش رفیق حرومزادتون ترید کریت کنی تمام فوروم کیریت میشد ترید اون بی همه چیز ادمین فداکار

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sly is right on and so is Iran Esteghlal Inter. Make your point and move on, don't be a jerk because the guy disagrees.
II mainly watch Bayern EPL LA liga, Sirea A. some French and Russian super league.
To me just make a point and move on, we get enough mud slinging with US politicians. That is what I feel lik this form has become and I won't post a video or a clip. For example a fun topic on Flick joining the Die Mannschaft,
turned into a mud slinging fight between two members. It's like watching a Presidential debate. Ill have fun and postno need to be a jerk to everyone and insult people, just because they disagree with your view.
Pooya jan i will chip in and pay for the bills when 1 my posts dont mysteriously get randomly edited 2 i don’t hafe my own “personal thoughts” thrwas so assholes who hade no aeristic ability can post rubviah 3 when we stop this bully culture we have at ISP that if someone thinks outside of the norm, the same 5 or 6 ass clowns gang up on them
Do those and how would a $40 month contribution to ISP sound? Don’t and ill soend
It on some weed and bayern jerseys
Mia san kia Just 2 and orders write way longer essays than i do, people seem to not mind.

Oct 18, 2010
hey even i can understand the title of this thread :ROFLMAO:

i think tm_iran and pooya are 2 of the main chars
who used to or are currently running the site together
and are now at odds with each other about the direction
of the site.they need to discuss their issues privately.

this site has max 20 active members now and i am willing to bet
half of them are from the original cast of chars who started
the site.i suspect some of them have more than one id also.
i don't understand why they can not get along!

Nov 24, 2002
hey even i can understand the title of this thread :ROFLMAO:

i think tm_iran and pooya are 2 of the main chars
who used to or are currently running the site together
and are now at odds with each other about the direction
of the site.they need to discuss their issues privately.

this site has max 20 active members now and i am willing to bet
half of them are from the original cast of chars who started
the site.i suspect some of them have more than one id also.
i don't understand why they can not get along!
bia,

man migam inja toilllete shode migan na.

akheh toye hammal ro ke pa tippa har jaye dige bodi andakhte bodan biron mozdoor, boro jirato begir mozdooor bi hame chiz.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Playboy are you sure about 20 i say more like 10 actice members i wonder why and ya i like the title of this theead. I don’t have anything against Pooya Admin per se, hust dont like the way he iperates on some
Thinfs dor example, unnecessarily editing my posts when i did mot post youtube clips or i make
the same point as others, same length and get nothing.
Last time I posted about Hansi Flick going to DFB 1 a mysterious clip from Germany 🇩🇪 1963 showers up(wonder who could do that or edit posts). People just insult others God this is so therapeutic finally saying what is on ky mind, no filter no apologies , don’t even care if i get banned; wont be the first time and if i leave I feel bad, ill take 5-10 Percent of isp population with me see what i dis there?😂 f@Playboy i know we haven’t seen eye to eye and agree on our pooltics but damet garm for not being a dick about it. You make your point in a flassy manner so i will faux wi th you.
as for the shotty membership, you fan catch more flies with honey than Vinegar. Mayne i would contribute ISP financially but then again, until ISP doesn’t remain a United States a Presidential debate, ill just keep my money.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
تو تابحال کدوم گورستونی بودی که رفیق بی همه چیزت وقتی که به مردم توهین میکرد ا ماشالله میکردی حالا چی شده همون دارو رو برا خود دیوثش استفاده کردم چرا تن تو میخاره و کهیر زده.
بخارونمش؟
نه من از فحش دادن لذت نمیبرم اما ادمای مثل رفیق حاکشت و زور باید بالا سرشون باشه

ادمین فداکارت هم زر زیادی زد راجب دموکراسی مثل خر تو گل موند.
چرا تابحال این ولد زنا به همه توهین میکرد مینشست و نگاه میکرد زررر دموکراسی میزد
تا من به رفیقتون ریدم همه رو جم کرد یه جا.
تو همون ترید هم ببین این یارو به چند نفر فحش خار مادر داده.
افتاد؟
حالا فوضولی موقوف هرری
Oh oh oh....oghde daari shadid :D
Mazloom namaayi kon shayad yeki delesh baraat sookht :D

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Behroz C i thinknit is fair to warn you thst I don’t read your k&so sher, you are blocked so go ahead and spew rubviah; lime upu normally do. You Ramin S and people like Ik San are a CANCER to ISP and why we have 10 members,
Tell me does being Gapimg doosh come natural to you or so yoy practice keyboard warrior?.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Behroz C i thinknit is fair to warn you thst I don’t read your k&so sher, you are blocked so go ahead and spew rubviah; lime upu normally do. You Ramin S and people like Ik San are a CANCER to ISP and why we have 10 members,
Tell me does being Gapimg doosh come natural to you or so yoy practice keyboard warrior?.
But you said you won our TM trivia competition and that we gave you a TM scarf as a prize even though you were eliminated in the first or second round and all participants received a scarf from us as a giveaway.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Guys..... can we please knock it off?

The person responsible for the insults and personal attacks seems to have left or at least he is not posting.

TM_Iran I get your frustration with the guy but let's calm things down now, ok? Let's concentrate on football and other stuff.

We have just come out of a millennium change. With the new year, we have been enjoying 2 of our best players dominating in their respective teams. Taremi with a brilliant goal against Chelsea was the top of the cake. In addition to that, our clubs are doing great in the ACL and finally our very stressful WCQ games are coming up soon which require lots of attention.

Let's not spoil the moment with profanities and fights. and by that, I'm not only talking about TM_Iran but also everyone else who trigger a fight with their comments.

Let's put our differences aside and unite for the sake of enjoying the good and exciting time of our football.

Go TM!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sly it is hes when admin jan edits your postthis is the title id the YEAR Just 2 damet garm khaleh chaspees dadasbs and dooshbags like Behruz C, IK san and Ramin act like fake tough fiys. I am just sticking uo for myself and family don’t bully family this is mot a family this is like warching a United Stares Presidential debate a lot of i insults and milud sljnging. Pooya says i told him to not post about hitler Russia or Musolimi. Isk maybe he thinks it is funny i hve some Russian and German in me. This bullshevikski needs to STOP take a long look in the mirror admin amd ask yourself why there are less than 20 members. The answer could be staring at you.
as my boxing coach said YOU are your own worst enemy

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly it is hes when admin jan edits your postthis is the title id the YEAR Just 2 damet garm khaleh chaspees dadasbs and dooshbags like Behruz C, IK san and Ramin act like fake tough fiys. I am just sticking uo for myself and family don’t bully family this is mot a family this is like warching a United Stares Presidential debate a lot of i insults and milud sljnging. Pooya says i told him to not post about hitler Russia or Musolimi. Isk maybe he thinks it is funny i hve some Russian and German in me. This bullshevikski needs to STOP take a long look in the mirror admin amd ask yourself why there are less than 20 members. The answer could be staring at you.
as my boxing coach said YOU are your own worst enemy
TeamMelli, ok you have also stated your dissatisfaction and given your complaints. Everybody have read it, including the people whom you're referring to. Now they know about your problems with them. You also need to post what ever you want in its relevant thread. If you like to post about Mussolini, go ahead but just do it in a thread related to the subject. For example, I don't really want to bother you by posting something about Khomeini in a thread about Bayern Munich. let's keep it calm now and concentrate on football. Go Bayern Munich! :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Sly I do my man mg posts mysteriously get edited into something about it Hitler 🇷🇺 or Musolimi but it is mot me doing thst bri. I stay on topic and i do t go on ranra. Others here weite bloody rants and nobody says anything.. there is a reaaon why there are less than 20 axrice members as Playboy mentioned. As my boxing coach said ,” look in the mirror,” i do he said”, “who do yu see,” me,” myself. Him; ,” don’t you see, your best friend and worst enemy are both staring right back at you.
editing my oksts once or twice is funny but doing it repeatedly is hellay Ga to the Y. I und auf ghets Bayern sheist ein tor Mia San Mia FC Bayern forever #1- hey at least it has mot fallen on deaf 👂 and some people hear 👂 me damet farm you are a good man Mr. Ambassadoe i would nominate you to be a US delegate, but don’t know if you are an 🇺🇸:) Hwy we could be invited back God bless the European Super League 😆

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
@Sly I do my man mg posts mysteriously get edited into something about it Hitler 🇷🇺 or Musolimi but it is mot me doing thst bri. I stay on topic and i do t go on ranra. Others here weite bloody rants and nobody says anything.. there is a reaaon why there are less than 20 axrice members as Playboy mentioned. As my boxing coach said ,” look in the mirror,” i do he said”, “who do yu see,” me,” myself. Him; ,” don’t you see, your best friend and worst enemy are both staring right back at you.
editing my oksts once or twice is funny but doing it repeatedly is hellay Ga to the Y. I und auf ghets Bayern sheist ein tor mia san mia
Ok then maybe somebody has hacked into your account or knows your password and doing this to mess with you. Then you need to calmly tell that to Pooya and maybe he can help you figuring out a solution. The most important thing is to stay calm and try to solve the problem. Without that nothing will be solved. Cheers.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@TeamMeli I told you that you can always go back and edit your post ...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Major problem is that people take this forum so seriously. This is just a forum.

Honestly, if you don't like this forum, just make your own. It is super simple. Become your own admin. Invite people you like.
Come on digeh.

Oct 18, 2010
Playboy are you sure about 20 i say more like 10 actice members i wonder why and ya i like the title of this theead. I don’t have anything against Pooya Admin per se, hust dont like the way he iperates on some
Thinfs dor example, unnecessarily editing my posts when i did mot post youtube clips or i make
the same point as others, same length and get nothing.
Last time I posted about Hansi Flick going to DFB 1 a mysterious clip from Germany 🇩🇪 1963 showers up(wonder who could do that or edit posts). People just insult others God this is so therapeutic finally saying what is on ky mind, no filter no apologies , don’t even care if i get banned; wont be the first time and if i leave I feel bad, ill take 5-10 Percent of isp population with me see what i dis there?😂 f@Playboy i know we haven’t seen eye to eye and agree on our pooltics but damet garm for not being a dick about it. You make your point in a flassy manner so i will faux wi th you.
as for the shotty membership, you fan catch more flies with honey than Vinegar. Mayne i would contribute ISP financially but then again, until ISP doesn’t remain a United States a Presidential debate, ill just keep my money.
you take this forum too seriously.
i don't read most of our posts since they are generally long and mostly irrelevant.
but it doesn't bother me!
i think you do that on purpose though to get on the 'short fuse members' nerve, bad boy :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.