Admin ISP khar ast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hahaha @Playboy you are divulging too mucjh information comrade :) shhhhjjj they will be hip to the give,
Onto the olan. As my girl says,” if yoh are not an being an ahole or running someone's day, you are jot doing your job. How can i take this forum tom seriously, as a wise obilosopher said,” there are less than 20 active members if i leave, i leave with 5-10 Percent or ISP’s total population don’t think i am getting banned :#diplomaticImmunity
I used to take this forum seriously now i am clowning back on the Asschalts and fighting for my right to party, for once, i am not taking anyone’s and speaking up, no filter no apologies. Sometimes you have to fight for your right to party. Oh and I have a feeling you are not as PRO I.R as people here believe,
you are doing the same thing, I see you, you are getting a rise out of these people, take it easy, you are smarter than most of them, you have an unfair advantage.
And go Bayern!

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Guys..... can we please knock it off?

The person responsible for the insults and personal attacks seems to have left or at least he is not posting.

TM_Iran I get your frustration with the guy but let's calm things down now, ok? Let's concentrate on football and other stuff.
Which person ? TM_IRan is continuing with his Fosh on almost all threads, attacking member, who are you referring to? if you are referring to the other individuale, he has taken a time off, and not posted in the past 48 hours or so.

Again ISP shode Toilet, yet this person stays in this Toilet and can not leave. I really think you need to come and say it man, maybe you enjoy the smell of Goh and booye gand? akhe adam chera ye jaa ke enghadar BAD shode, esrar kone ke bemoone? chera ? man ke moondam!

TM_Iran GOOOO ... I am expecting some JUICY FOSH coming my way!
PS) NEVER EVER criticize someone for doing something when you do the exact (if not worst). Adios.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya jan aziz, @TM_Iran is frustrated and responds to @Iksanihc foosh. Guess who is the instigator, just like back in Iran Kicks. Others would respond and the admin Hamidoo would punish them, rather than the culprit who is an expert at playing the role of the victim. Perjad(the old site owner) and Hamidoo(the moderator who could give out red cads) fell for his sthick, I am just giving you a caveat don't fall for it.
i think overall this site has potential just remember we all are here because of one thing in common, our love for Team Meli e Itan. Let’s act like or, let’s e kind to one another; rather than insulting,
There are some really good guys I like here: Bache Tehron, Arash T, Iran Esteghlal Inter, YOU believe it or not because you keep me on my toes(Doshman e dana be as doost a nada lol) Ostad Pooya jan my historian from IK, Kian Pars, and so many I forgot to mention. Let's keep the good members and weave out the poo poo. No more editing Hitler or Musolini highlights, we get the joke lol I get it and I just jke about that stuff I am vetran not a tavari. Now I am having fun here because I think we are getting somewhere and you realize I come from a good place but now I will talk back to someone who looks at me sideways. Blue your my boy(old school) I APPRECIATE all of your hard work and I tell you waht, When I start TEACHING I will donate PERSONALLY to ISP to pay for the bills $minimum $20 a month, no stipulations asked, I can see that we are getting somewhere with good dialogue from positive members .
For example @just2viewgeneralforu informed me that IK said some disgusting things about my partner and others liked his comment, I did not even retialiate to him because I know he is trying to set me up, to foosh so I can get banned. This is his Method of Operation baradar don't drink the kool aid ,, like Perjad and hamidoo did. By the time I am done with you you can be Poooya 88 keys or do you prefer Pooya-Khabib Abdulmanapovich Nurmagomedov. I can make BOTH happen, not that you will be as good as Khabib or me on the piano but I can make your each your 110% potential, ill help you find that last 10%(Navy thing)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Which person ? TM_IRan is continuing with his Fosh on almost all threads, attacking member, who are you referring to? if you are referring to the other individuale, he has taken a time off, and not posted in the past 48 hours or so.

Again ISP shode Toilet, yet this person stays in this Toilet and can not leave. I really think you need to come and say it man, maybe you enjoy the smell of Goh and booye gand? akhe adam chera ye jaa ke enghadar BAD shode, esrar kone ke bemoone? chera ? man ke moondam!

PS) NEVER EVER criticize someone for doing something when you do the exact (if not worst). Adios.
Pooya jan, I know TM_Iran is also continuing this but I was referring to everyone involved, including him. If everyone just calms down we should once again enjoy football. Come on.... the whole forum has been ruined over the 2-3 days and I just don't know how you guys even have the energy to continue this stupid, pointless discussion.

It's not important who started it and who is continuing it and whos fault it is anymore... just don't reply to each other and let things be. Let's have our focus else where please.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Pooya jan, I know TM_Iran is also continuing this but I was referring to everyone involved, including him. If everyone just calms down we should once again enjoy football. Come on.... the whole forum has been ruined over the 2-3 days and I just don't know how you guys even have the energy to continue this stupid, pointless discussion.

It's not important who started it and who is continuing it and whos fault it is anymore... just don't reply to each other and let things be. Let's have our focus else where please.
100% , again I have asked one party and he has agreed to stop (no post for 48 hours and counting) another is continuing to post fosh at every chance he gets. Call ISP toilet and Tavileh yet continue. I would like for both to stop. I really do. (well one has, just need TM_IRAN to stop)

so here, I publicly ask TM_IRAN, please please stop your fosh and destroying every thread. Let us talk football and other stuff with respect to one another. If for any reason you do NOT enjoy ISP, Fosh and destroying every thread is not an answer, I would hate to see any member go, but if you can not control yourself, please stop posting at ISP, honestly if the site is as horrible as you say, then should be easy.

Thank you,
PS) @Sly enam dobare dar khaast kardam. lets see.

Nov 24, 2002
Akhe kodom adam normal be onvane admin miad mige i expect more fosh o fosh kari come on magar inke....
The other party che lotf bozorgi kard vaghean.. Chejori az khejalatesh mikhay dar biay fadakar??
Didnt take while until u get exposed dude, it was entertaining though

Nov 24, 2002

Ok dude.
Done👍

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Am extremely confused rite now, what's going on?
What "khar", so much of fighting...... what's all about?
These're what I find about "khar", què?

#KHAR, a radio station in Anchorage, Alaska, United States
#Khar, an Ancient Egyptian unit of measurement used for volume
#Khar, an Ancient Egyptian term used to designate the geographical region encompassing Canaan and Syria
#Khar, Mumbai, a suburb of Mumbai, India
#Khar, Punjab, a town in the Punjab Province, Pakistan
#Khar, Bajaur, a town in the Bajaur Agency of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan
#Khar, Nepal, a village in Darchula District, Nepal
#Hina Rabbani Khar (born 1977), foreign minister of Pakistan
#Ghulam Mustafa Khar (born 1937), former governor of Punjab province in Pakistan

In whatever way, I think I have a vague idea of who this brouw @TM_Iran is, must be the same guy who loves and is dedicated Red-Jersey (not crapy liverpool) lover, from fatherland of Iran to the isolated brits-exit island!
@TM_Iran, me and many others' piece of advice is, let go...move on, we are many here who have been witnessed and are witness of whom the infamous dirty-mouth numero-uno here is and thats defintly not you, that goes to that lily-livered pooftah chipmansky or the fuck his name is.

However and speaking of public urinal made me to recall the movie Reservoir Dogs, gents scene!
It's all a play-scene, not real!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Baba Pooya is right it's 410 so somke em if you got em, me I just grew some Head cheese, have a medical license
in veags you can grow six plants but when i go into teaching ill stop that.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa

Come on man, this TM guy is a thousand times worse than the "other individual". At least the other guy doesn't run crying to the admin for help complaining that someone else is doing what he is doing. If this place has become a tavileh it's because of bache naneh like TM. He thinks using profanities online makes him look tough. But he gave away his soft side already.

I hope he stays swearing and crying. It's very funny. :D

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Come on man, this TM guy is a thousand times worse than the "other individual". At least the other guy doesn't run crying to the admin for help complaining that someone else is doing what he is doing. If this place has become a tavileh it's because of bache naneh like TM. He thinks using profanities online makes him look tough. But he gave away his soft side already.

I hope he stays swearing and crying. It's very funny. :D
Behrooz can you stop this too please? We worked our a$$es off to make everybody stop. We don't want another come back of this even though you seem to enjoy it.

Jan 26, 2006
What a hypocrite you really are Behrooz ! Crystal clear for all to see ...
It's not just hypocritical, it's disingenuous.

If a guy steps on someone's neck so they can't breathe for 9 minutes and kills them, Behrooz says "well the guy had a criminal record" and somehow the police officer isn't really to blame.

If this guy Chinaski comes here and says things "kose nanato pareh kardam" straight off the bat to all and sundry, then this guy TM_Iran responds and loses it - then sure they both have fault, but who instigated the shower of shit?

eg I asked a fair question about how many teams the guy has supported over the years, which he eventually gave a decent response to, about the nature of being a fan. But in between that, he said so many extreme sexual profanities against family members. I didn't swear back at him once. Behrooz is fine with this.

It's not just hypocritical like Playboy is when it comes to news from Iran and the US, it's being a prick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.