AFC Champions League 2018 [R]

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
1-0 ZA final. It will be a tough one next week. We are toothless without Tiam.
What the hell was Cheshmi doing jumping with his hands up?!!!
I mean how the hell can we expect a defender looking forward to the world Cup do something so stupid and elematary like that?
I only saw the highlights, some really terrible misses and some great saves by Mazaheri, Rahmati also had some good saves, we were awful with our final balls.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Oghab joon did you take note of Rahmati's goalkeeping? Just saying.... ;)

I even rank Mazaheri higher than Beiranvand.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
PP Just scored 90th min.. Jalal Hosseini.. I had a feeling he would score a header about 2 minutes ago but was a rebound shot. What a nice goal. PP leading now 2-1

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Damesh garm. He saved the day. What a sweet victory. Last minute loss last week and last minute victory this week with qualification. Azadi was truly magnificent with that many people in there.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
As much as I want to see the good in Beiranvand and give him the benefit of the doubt but he is super shaky and has shown mistake after mistake. We are in a bad position for the WC now. Iran defense is different but going against 3 tops teams and specially in Portugal and Spain I am scared heavily with him in there. The smallest mistakes by him will result in a goal in those games. I wish we could have a good goalie for once to guard out goal.