AFC Champions League 2018 [R]

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Oghab joon did you take note of Rahmati's goalkeeping? Just saying.... ;)

I even rank Mazaheri higher than Beiranvand.
I didn't watch the game but saw the highlights and he did well, Mazaheri did very well too, he is more in form than Beiranvand but can he handle the pressure of world cup games?
If coach decides he is way above Beiranvand and can hold his own in the world cup then I back him up 100%.
The goal Beiranvand conceded today, went through the legs of Jalal, firm shot and he saw it late once it went through Jalal legs, I don't blame him for it.
I

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Congrats to PP! This was not an easy game with PP dominating but not able to score until late in the game... Beautiful goals, hopefully PP can strengthen their squad for next round.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I saw the whole second half and Beiranvand was shaky. Even the save you are referring to went through his hands and he could have done better on that play. I been an avid supporter of his with his size, throwing ability, and very long kicks. But in a bunch of games now he has been responsbile for the goal as where a better goalie would have stopped it. Taking goals is one thing, but taking goals that are mostly your fault is another. I am really getting worried about Iran in the WC with this sort of performance. I hope he can turn it around but its a month away from today when Iran plays her first game. BTW Saman Ghodos scored a cracker of a free kick today.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I saw the whole second half and Beiranvand was shaky. Even the save you are referring to went through his hands and he could have done better on that play. I been an avid supporter of his with his size, throwing ability, and very long kicks. But in a bunch of games now he has been responsbile for the goal as where a better goalie would have stopped it. Taking goals is one thing, but taking goals that are mostly your fault is another. I am really getting worried about Iran in the WC with this sort of performance. I hope he can turn it around but its a month away from today when Iran plays her first game. BTW Saman Ghodos scored a cracker of a free kick today.
Dude that shot was on the corner of the goal and he got there full stretch with his fingertips, do you realise it was impossible to catch it?
Some shots can only be saved with the tip of fingers, to be fair.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I would not blame that poor goalie much for the unfortunate, the defender (I think it was No 4) was tunneled right on the striker's shot and the ball went very low. Not a fair chance for the goalkeeper to see it coming!

check it @ min. 8:40, this is from a new angel!

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I would not blame that poor goalie much for the unfortunate, the defender (I think it was No 4) was tunneled right on the striker's shot and the ball went very low. Not a fair chance for the goalkeeper to see it coming!

check it @ min. 8:40, this is from a new angel!

Sly jan, take note please...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly jan, take note please...
Azizam, the ball went through the legs of the defender or Angelina Julie, it came in a way that Beiranvand could absolutely save it. He has received goals like this many times before. It's not his first time. These are the shots that need to be saved or else for every shot from Spain (specially) and Portugal, he'll receive a goal. If Beiranvand can not address his weaknesses and he remains number 1, expect us to break the Saudi'es record against Germany!

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Azizam, the ball went through the legs of the defender or Angelina Julie, it came in a way that Beiranvand could absolutely save it. He has received goals like this many times before. It's not his first time. These are the shots that need to be saved or else for every shot from Spain (specially) and Portugal, he'll receive a goal. If Beiranvand can not address his weaknesses and he remains number 1, expect us to break the Saudi'es record against Germany!
I was just kidding man. Don’t take things so seriously.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
LOL !!!

Seyed jalal = Angelina Julie ..........which pair of legs do you like to go through ...?!

Sly Jan next time you are in a football field play in goal and try something like that and see how easy or hard it is to save a ball like that ,or notice the first time you actually see the ball ( without anticipating as you are aware of the drill) .

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL !!!

Seyed jalal = Angelina Julie ..........which pair of legs do you like to go through ...?!

Sly Jan next time you are in a football field play in goal and try something like that and see how easy or hard it is to save a ball like that ,or notice the first time you actually see the ball ( without anticipating as you are aware of the drill) .
Oghab joon, I would receive a goal either way because I'm lousy as a goalkeeper. The last time my teammates counted on me as a goalkeeper, I was 12 and our goal was made of 2 pairs of "Aajor"! I had good reflexes though. :)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Oghab joon, I would receive a goal either way because I'm lousy as a goalkeeper. The last time my teammates counted on me as a goalkeeper, I was 12 and our goal was made of 2 pairs of "Aajor"! I had good reflexes though. :)
Ajourina Jolie! 😍

My point was for you to see it from the keepers angle and see how little time there is to react once the ball travels through the legs of your defender...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Ajourina Jolie! 😍

My point was for you to see it from the keepers angle and see how little time there is to react once the ball travels through the legs of your defender...
True but you also have to count the distance in between. The distance was far enough to give Beiranvand time for reaction.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
True but you also have to count the distance in between. The distance was far enough to give Beiranvand time for reaction.
I can't concentrate ...every time I remember that situation and ball travelling with speed through jalal's legs Angelina's legs and other bits smash through the picture ........ it's all your fault with your very wild imagination.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL We should start a thread about who is your favorite babe. It's a perfect WC summer for such a discussion. ;)