AFC Champions League 2018 [R]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^Banned? if I know the admins and the mods correctly, they will be the most active ones, posting most of the replies under such a thread! lol

Feb 4, 2005
Regardless of today final score there’ll be two Iranian and two Qatari (PAG Al Sadd and Al Duhail) in semi final of the west. Ridam be KSA and UAE. Hopefully both get less teams in next season

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I wanted to support ZA. But Ghalenoi being such a pussy bitch I am glad they are getting their asses kicked. I wish the two Iranians did not have to meet but it is what it is.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Watch the similarity with the conceded goal for the Red's goalie yesterday.
More than 99% of cases end with goals, regardless how smart and talented the goalkeeper is.
The defender outside the box covers the sight of the goalie with his defensive tackle, while the striker takes the shot quite low and leaving no chances for the goalkeeper.

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Watch the similarity with the conceded goal for the Red's goalie yesterday.
More than 99% of cases end with goals, regardless how smart and talented the goalkeeper is.
The defender outside the box covers the sight of the goalie with his defensive tackle, while the striker takes the shot quite low and leaving no chances for the goalkeeper.

100 Rahmat be Beiranvand. Sly jan, time to take notes. Your idol sootieh bad tar az Beiranvand dad ke :)

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I don't blame Rahmati for that ,it was the same sort of situation as Beiranvand with blocked vision but I find it funny too with rahmati fan club members keeping it quite ...!:sneaky:
Same here, except I think in Beiro's situation, it was even more difficult to save it as the ball bounced right before it passes the keeper which makes it more difficult to save. In any case, the silence is definitely deafening.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
That rocket of a shot from Haddadifar was not savable even by Buffon! This makes me think..... why isn't he invited to TM camp?!! In absence of Ezatollahi for the Morocoo game, he's just the type of player we need!!!

!

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
That rocket of a shot from Haddadifar was not savable even by Buffon! This makes me think..... why isn't he invited to TM camp?!! In absence of Ezatollahi for the Morocoo game, he's just the type of player we need!!!

!
I think hadadi hasn’t been a regular with ZA due to some injuries which cause him lose stamina as well.

Feb 4, 2005
After CQ shitting on GN, it was Schafer’s turn

شفر درباره اینکه قلعه نویی استقلال را به بحرین تشبیه کرده بود گفت: " همه شما سرمربی ذوب آهن را می‌شناسید. وقت ما خیلی کمتر است که بخواهیم به صحبت‌های ایشان پاسخ دهیم. "

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

!
فكر نكنم بوفان به تخميه رحمتى باشه

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

!
LOL ! ........funny how the mind works when you like something or you don't ....just like in Persian sheer could be milk or it could be lion ....!
These two shots have the same sort of meaning for you !

:sneaky: