Feb 7, 2004

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

AL AHLI vs. SEPAHAN
Venue: King Abdul-Aziz Sport City, Sharayea
Kick-Off Time: 20:45 Local Time, 10:45 PST, 13:45 EST

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Gordan needs to have a great day tomorrow. He has conceded 10 goals in the last 5 games. Thats 2 goals each game whreas Rahmati has been rock solid for Es. Just in these 2 AlHilal games he has saved many dangerous goals and the woodwork saved a couple for him. If we give up points I doubt we can make it out of the group. The only blessing would be to concentrate on getting a double as we won't have the pressure vs ALGharaeh and AlNAasr.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Tomorrow's game is a do or die for Sepahan! As you said, any game is a (almost) must win for Sepahan... Last week's loss put a lot of pressure on Sepahan, not only it was a loss but it was at home!

Nov 24, 2002
Gordan needs to have a great day tomorrow. He has conceded 10 goals in the last 5 games. Thats 2 goals each game whreas Rahmati has been rock solid for Es. Just in these 2 AlHilal games he has saved many dangerous goals and the woodwork saved a couple for him. If we give up points I doubt we can make it out of the group. The only blessing would be to concentrate on getting a double as we won't have the pressure vs ALGharaeh and AlNAasr.
simple , gordan lost it since his last year in zob! not a same goalie at all! sepahan need a real no1 ! i guess their decision opting for gordan instead of ahmadi was wrong one !

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
ترکیب سپاهان مشخص شد

گردان
احمدی سوشاک طالبی
امید
حاج صفی بولکو
پاپی
خلعت جالویچ غلامی

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Al Ahli only needs one point from this game and they're all but qualified (not mathematically, but it will be almost impossible for Sepahan to reach them). This game is a do or die for Sepahan - the MUST win. I still can't believe Sepahan is in this position. :(